Katie Price #401 is Minted, I mean evicted, twisted, infected, injected, moon boots lifted and new boobies #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Enda won't be getting any help with MkII from AFP though seeing as she's miles away in a different county now, on an island, although I doubt she'll be in any hurry to accept any help from the skank with Albert anyway considering Edna knows damned-well what a shite parent the skank is. I don't think Edna has ever been desperate enough to leave master Bertie with auntie skank has she? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 29
Enda won't be getting any help with MkII from AFP though seeing as she's miles away in a different county now, on an island, although I doubt she'll be in any hurry to accept any help from the skank with Albert anyway considering Edna knows damned-well what a shite parent the skank is. I don't think Edna has ever been desperate enough to leave master Bertie with auntie skank has she? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Maybe Edna can throw a bit of nanny work dim Lynne's way now the bent social worker has nothing else to do now Pricey Towers and the kids are no longer in skanks talons.😉🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Sorry if I missed this but have we heard from Carl yet? Wasn’t he going to do some kind of Q and A? What’s the hold up?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sorry if I missed this but have we heard from Carl yet? Wasn’t he going to do some kind of Q and A? What’s the hold up?
Think he has gone on holiday, plus he was waiting for his internet to be installed too.

Reactions: 30
lol, Princess had a great birthday lunch with all the family in a hotel in Windsor. Then she headed off to party in the park with PA, junior and the PA team where the massive crowd sang happy birthday to her. She was beaming.

you’d think Skank could have taken her for lunch at least. The ice cream van photo on your 17th!!!
That tells you everything you need to know about that relationship, it's a definite "I love you mum but you're a liability" relationship....it would absolutely kill me if any of my 4 felt like that yet she still thinks it's because of what everyone else makes them think about her, instead of taking responsibility & addressing her behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Maybe Edna can throw a bit of nanny work dim Lynne's way now the bent social worker has nothing else to do now Pricey Towers and the kids are no longer in skanks talons.😉🤣
That will be an update from the beige bison soon 😂

With quietness from her lady the Skank and lack of tea, will you be updating your potato sculptures dear @Stan Butler? 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
As ever I feel really sorry for her children. I am really happy to see Princess having a lovely birthday with Pete & co, but imagine how it feels having a mother like Skanky.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So, what are we expecting to see with this book launch? Any attention from mainstream media? Or just her and Sophie talking about it on the dull podcast?
Anyone know how you find out how many copies get sold for full price, before she starts giving them away with her 12 quid fishy leggings??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Very slow day today..... but we have Kraktona to cheer us all up..... (Unfortunately, the four words weren't 'duck off you bleep'....)

was she speaking from her new mansion or her mums front room that she as prob had to move back into because she could not afford the rent i would not be surprised if we do not hear bankruptcy number 3 is on the cards for Katona

Reactions: 23
Thanks for the giggles @Pom Bear 😘😘
Sorry I didn't reply to your post the other day. As you know with chronic illnesses sometimes you end up with multiple plates spinning at once 🙄

It's very hot in Rev towers (27 degrees) I'm covered with a frozen gel pillow complaining to Mr Rev that I'm too hot and the bastard pain are doing naff all.

I hope you've managed to get lots of rest, and are continuing to get better! Sending you lots of love from me, Mr Rev and the terrible twosome 🖤💜🖤💜😘😘😘💙🐱💙💖🐱💖

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Katie:
1719841836415.png

Also Katie:
Katie Price and daughter Princess, 15, ‘set for BBC series exploring reality of growing up with a glamour model mum’

Make up Masterclasses together (although P could only stand doing one)
Travel show together (Thankfully never got off the ground)
On her reality TV shows (including the MM programme)
JYY shoots together
KP Equestrian shoots together
OK magazine shoots together
TT Lives together
Taking her to red carpet events
Backgrid pap shots together

Yes KP, YOU need to remember that too then. Hypocrite.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.