Katie Price #400 The honking Horsham hillbilly faced eviction and now we wait for her conviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The answer to this and not caring about the pets and the debts is because she's a sociopath. She wants to feel good, everything revolves around that. She will feel angry when people or authorities try to stop her from doing the things that make her feel good.
When she had the kids it benefited her because she could get attention from them and use them as a mask, she could hold control over Kieran and cause pain. They've gone so the opportunity for her to get kicks from them has also gone.... so she doesn't care. She needs to move on to the next scheme to get her attention and keep herself feeling good. Same with the house, it was a status symbol and generated articles and TV shows. Now it's gone it doesn't provide her with anything so she doesn't care.

View attachment 3019996
View attachment 3019997
Just had a look at her instagram loads of people asking where jett and bunny are under the latest grid posts.
the penny seems to be dropping with the 'fans'.Still a few die hard fans adamant all the kids live with her but the vast majority are waking up

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She can't even manage to wash and blowdry her own hair, so how does she keep her lady department groomed? You never hear her saying she's been for a wax, or begging for a Hollywood hair removal from any of these beauticians/ salons. Oh that's right, she's keeping it classy and just bics it all off.
Maybe that's what her lacky lads are useful for?
I remember her saying in the Pete days she kept it shaved 🤮 . I don't really care what anyone chooses to do to their lady garden, it's just the thought of her doing it that gets me. 😂 Maybe she uses a mini 'Hooer on a mower' trimmer?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I think she genuinely believes she'll get pregnant therefore have new kids to be her mini mes. She's one of those parents that loose interest very quickly when the kids start pushing against her

It's like the kids are a piece of furniture and can be discarded and replaced at will

That's the main thing why i wish she wasn't breathing.
She loses interest if they're not getting her attention. She's a typical narc/sociopath. Everyone is a toy or accessory to her. They need to get her something useful or amuse her or reflect how great she thinks she is ( a mini me). That's it. She even said the babies were ugly on the scans FFS.
I can well imagine behind closed doors she was awful to them, even abusive.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
The scars absolutely must be kept out of the sun for at least a year. Well there's one piece of advice she's never going to follow for starters! Remember after a previous surgery she went in a pool with the bandages still on and laid in the sun all day! Plus wear a bra night and day? She never wears one except for an OF photo shoot so that won't happen either!
That was what tipped me over the edge with her into a rage frenzy…she was in a public pool with her fresh wounds…absolutely putrid behaviour. bleeping head!! Straight in the sun like a bleeping moron, there’s no wonder she looks like bleeping Quasimodo!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Just had a look at her instagram loads of people asking where jett and bunny are under the latest grid posts.
the penny seems to be dropping with the 'fans'.Still a few die hard fans adamant all the kids live with her but the vast majority are waking up
Have all those posts gone now? I haven't seen them but not wanting to wade through every post 😬

Reactions: 11
Yes it’s really noticeable, some of the ones who aren’t hardcore fans seem quite upset and shocked that the kids have been taken from her, I think they genuinely can‘t believe Skank is a crap Mum, but are having an eye opening time on her IG, they know now they’ve been taken from her for a serious reason. Saying that, the big defenders are constantly on there, blaming KH, the one who begins with G posted this recently, you cannot fix her, Skank could murder someone and this one would defend it 🤦🏽‍♀️ ….

0E22ABF9-5D1D-4A8E-8987-71A1D00ACF22.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
That was what tipped me over the edge with her into a rage frenzy…she was in a public pool with her fresh wounds…absolutely putrid behaviour. bleeping head!! Straight in the sun like a bleeping moron, there’s no wonder she looks like bleeping Quasimodo!
She's that dense that when the surgeon said 'you can keep the wounds clean with saline' (salty water) she thought it'd be okay to go in the pool or eat corn-on-the cob in the ocean.
---
She's that dense that when the surgeon said 'you can keep the wounds clean with saline' (salty water) she thought it'd be okay to go in the pool or eat corn-on-the cob in the ocean.
PS/ Ooer, we're on page 49 and the sheets must need changing before @Dollylovesshoes starts hollering and swearing! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Looks like she possibly made a visit to Hull before getting to Liverpool (as she didn't say where or why) would explain a 12 hour trip. Maybe looking at residential colleges for H or another nightclub PA!
Someone on her TT kept saying 'saw you yesterday in Hull ! Wanted to say hi but didn't want to bother you Katie'
She can duck right off if she thinks she’s invading my birthplace. @Stan Butler , can you get hold of a big gate by any chance? I’ll meet you at the start of Clive Sully and we can do 12 hour shifts to make sure we head off a pink glitter bleep carrier at the pass.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Have all those posts gone now? I haven't seen them but not wanting to wade through every post 😬
Think quite a lot have been deleted, there are still a few, but I noticed most of the ones I saw earlier mentioning the children not being around have gone when I ran another scan to see if they were still there, they are not. Skank is still trying to hide it, but she can’t, the more normal ones in her fanbase can see the children are no longer with her, the mask has slipped, madam is slowly exposing who she really is to them. There are also quite a few posts asking her why she lied about the eviction, it’s getting interesting, her lies are falling apart, and few believe the LEGO relationship is a thing.

This 2024 is her year is it, the return of the Pricey, oh dear, madam is in complete denial, she is in deep 💩 now, it’s really starting to unravel, finally we are seeing consequences for her appaling behaviour happening to her. We just need the trustees, courts and HMRC to do their jobs now, stop her profligate spending and sanction her, though I still think that’s a dream, but we enough happening outside that to see she’s sinking at last, I’m taking the wins, some have now arrived 😈😁

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm wondering if she was at Hull on her way to Sheffield when she did the rejuven8 ad, picture of them on the train (JJ with foot on seat) looks similar to Hull station.
The person who said she saw them in Hull, is definitely from Hull. And the person who was with her on the train looks like they are from Goole near Hull.
Where is this info. It’s all too close to home for me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She really is getting desperate for money now isn't she
Ooommmffffgg how many other people who are advertising for ££££ or
whatever do so when having surgery ( having/had).
If I owned a company and wanted a good advertisement for it , it certainly would not be done or accepted in such a manner!!!! Wonder if they’ve seen it.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s loooost iiiit for sure ffs….😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes it’s really noticeable, some of the ones who aren’t hardcore fans seem quite upset and shocked that the kids have been taken from her, I think they genuinely can‘t believe Skank is a crap Mum, but are having an eye opening time on her IG, they know now they’ve been taken from her for a serious reason. Saying that, the big defenders are constantly on there, blaming KH, the one who begins with G posted this recently, you cannot fix her, Skank could murder someone and this one would defend it 🤦🏽‍♀️ ….

View attachment 3020364
Quoting my own post here, but I just remembered I did a dig into the G account a while back, this is a fake account, uses a stock photo of a French model, and I found other stuff that led me to believe the G account is either Skank herself, one of the clan, or one of her associates, Dim Lynne maybe, still fan-girling away, being the complete weirdo she is. Yup we got your number, we can see you, you little minion doing madam’s bidding whoever you are, you are in her circle 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So I’m still not getting why she is not bothered about loosing her kids 🙈🤷 no remorse just thoughts of looks and surgery and how much we all love her , when does she actually see them 🤷so busy chasing boys and taking herbs makes me so angry 😡 and another thing lol ozempic or mounjaro puts you off of alcohol believe me lol she’s lying again and mounjaro you can feel cold all the time even in summer believe me again Mj is better then ozempic and has only been out since March believe me lol😜 only for diabetics in some areas or private about £200 a month but she’s loaded she is 100% on mj she only has the best ps I have it for diabetes lost nearly two stone in two months too and blood is back to normal but you have to work with it too it suppresses your appetite
think she had got tired of being a full time parent and as it seems she was stopped from taking them out of the country she wanted to go on holiday, plus be free to do what she wanted with Lego boy, so them being taken away was probably a huge relief for her, apart from the fact it meant she hadn't won that particular battle.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.