Katie Price #400 The honking Horsham hillbilly faced eviction and now we wait for her conviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quoting my own post here, but I just remembered I did a dig into the G account a while back, this is a fake account, uses a stock photo of a French model, and I found other stuff that led me to believe the G account is either Skank herself, one of the clan, or one of her associates, Dim Lynne maybe, still fan-girling away, being the complete weirdo she is. Yup we got your number, we can see you, you little minion doing madam’s bidding whoever you are, you are in her circle 😁
I've seen a new account like that, a model photo and defending the precious Pwicey.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How the duck does that even make any sense?? Anyone who contributes gets an exclusive first look free.....how is it free when they've contributed you thick bloody bleep 🤦🤷
So basically she is begging for "fans" to pay for her fucked up tit surgery 🤣🤣
So thats Naked Rodney's pocket money spent this week then :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sadly I’ve been there and seen it 1st hand. The pictures don’t do it justice. What she does when she’s offf her face, is shocking. She’s much worse now than before. She WAS drinking in IOW & at the Price’s house. Constantly vaping. I’m sure she’s still,on the ❄❄ or some other substances. Slitty Boy & Arry like the weed, maybe other stuff. Don’t be fooled by Frumpy Dumpling. She’s a dirty witch too. The whole lot of them are con artists.
I do not doubt you at all Willow
These absolute do-as-yer-likeys are the scum of the earth :mad::poop:

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh, this made me laugh. How to put a spin on not getting into the VIP section....

During the podcast episode, Katie also apologised to fans for not getting in any photos with them. The star admitted that she felt that if she got into one photo, she would end up having to say yes to everyone in that case. The mum-of-five admitted she just wanted a 'break' from being a celebrity for one weekend, and even enjoyed not having access to the VIP area for once and instead being the crowd with all the other fans.
I believe I predicted that she would say this a few days ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And it seems she has spent a fortune on her hairdresser’s daughter for her birthday.

easy come easy go, but nothing towards her creditors.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
She loses interest if they're not getting her attention. She's a typical narc/sociopath. Everyone is a toy or accessory to her. They need to get her something useful or amuse her or reflect how great she thinks she is ( a mini me). That's it. She even said the babies were ugly on the scans FFS.
I can well imagine behind closed doors she was awful to them, even abusive.
I think it highly likely that if she has a child (either naturally or via a surrogate) it will be removed from her.

Reactions: 29
That was what tipped me over the edge with her into a rage frenzy…she was in a public pool with her fresh wounds…absolutely putrid behaviour. bleeping head!! Straight in the sun like a bleeping moron, there’s no wonder she looks like bleeping Quasimodo!
Don't hold back there Oogling! Let her have it!!! Go you!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She loses interest if they're not getting her attention. She's a typical narc/sociopath. Everyone is a toy or accessory to her. They need to get her something useful or amuse her or reflect how great she thinks she is ( a mini me). That's it. She even said the babies were ugly on the scans FFS.
I can well imagine behind closed doors she was awful to them, even abusive.
Yes. Happy to have the babies because she got cash/publicity. Not interest once they’re toddlers. Same with animals. Loves kittens/puppies but no interest when they grow up. She’s only wanting another chid for ££££££. She will do anything for fame & cash. She’s desperate now, as earnings are well below what she was getting when with Peter & good management. Thinks she’s a ‘singer’, she’s a washed up tit model. Can’t do that anymore. No nips and breasts are mutilated. Probably more so now. She’s really going to struggle paying the bills/rent.
Still bewildered why trustees are not stepping in, especially as there’s the book & likely advance paid upfront. That cash should be going to debts. And how she’s been allowed a £5k month rental when only her & odd visitation with Harvey, is mystifying 😡 Next few months will be interesting. Can’t see how she’s let off next BH. She really pisses me off. Arrogant POS. 😡🤮🙀

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Seeing this photo in particular yesterday made me emotional for the kids. She is an absolute bleep. The amount of memories that could have been made there during summer months, having friends over, splashing about. To think they had that sitting outside just rotting away, it’s just heartbreaking for them, growing up thinking that to live in that state is normal. 😢
Exactly this! I have a pool and my grandsons are in it every weekend, and they are only 4 and 2! They absolutely love it and the eldest is having a pool party for his birthday next week.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yes. Happy to have the babies because she got cash/publicity. Not interest once they’re toddlers. Same with animals. Loves kittens/puppies but no interest when they grow up. She’s only wanting another chid for ££££££. She will do anything for fame & cash. She’s desperate now, as earnings are well below what she was getting when with Peter & good management. Thinks she’s a ‘singer’, she’s a washed up tit model. Can’t do that anymore. No nips and breasts are mutilated. Probably more so now. She’s really going to struggle paying the bills/rent.
Still bewildered why trustees are not stepping in, especially as there’s the book & likely advance paid upfront. That cash should be going to debts. And how she’s been allowed a £5k month rental when only her & odd visitation with Harvey, is mystifying 😡 Next few months will be interesting. Can’t see how she’s let off next BH. She really pisses me off. Arrogant POS. 😡🤮🙀
She’s in all probability hardly spent a few nights in that house since she “moved in”. Would have been easier to book a b&b or buy a tent. Better still, move in with her “baby darling”

Reactions: 27
Yep there were at least 20 comments asking where the kids were 🤣
---

On this post,comments been disabled now
I wonder/wander how long she will keep up the pretence with the kids not being around?
When is somebody going to pin her on that point in an interview instead of repeating even more LIES and bullshit??

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Good lord she is a moose
Let me understand this.
The more money you pay, the more of her boobs you will see?
So that COULD mean £2 gets you a nipple and £3 a nipple and a cm of boob all the way round and do on.

This sounds like the super match round on the program Catchphrase from the 90’s.

“Say what you see.”

RADDLED OLD MELONS!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I think it highly likely that if she has a child (either naturally or via a surrogate) it will be removed from her.
Deffo, what has happened with B & J would stop any surrogacy. I think it’s all mute anyway, I don’t believe she can have children now, that surrogate said she has no viable eggs, I believe this is true, plus she’s probably becoming/is perimenopausal. Skank would have to use the surrogate’s or egg donation, she would not want a child that is not biologically hers, no mini-me rubbish she always spouts if it’s a girl. I think we can safely say baby number 6 is never coming, thankfully that avenue of exploitation is lost to her now 🙏🏾

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.