Katie Price #400 The honking Horsham hillbilly faced eviction and now we wait for her conviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deffo, what has happened with B & J would stop any surrogacy. I think it’s all mute anyway, I don’t believe she can have children now, that surrogate said she has no viable eggs, I believe this is true, plus she’s probably becoming/is perimenopausal. Skank would have to use the surrogate’s or egg donation, she would not want a child that is not biologically hers, no mini-me rubbish she always spouts if it’s a girl. I think we can safely say baby number 6 is never coming, thankfully that avenue of exploitation is lost to her now 🙏🏾
Thank duck for that!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
New thread guys

( dont worry ive already notified mods to edit the start of thread to attach the katie price wiki etc 🙈 rookie error 🤣 but in my defence i am 🤧🤧 of hayfever at the mo )

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Let me understand this.
The more money you pay, the more of her boobs you will see?
So that COULD mean £2 gets you a nipple and £3 a nipple and a cm of boob all the way round and do on.

This sounds like the super match round on the program Catchphrase from the 90’s.

“Say what you see.”

RADDLED OLD MELONS!!!!!
Love it 😀 😍
1719511340791.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ooooo. Sue the witch, Pete...

View attachment 3020550
View attachment 3020557
Ooooh this is Claire’s work, she’s seen Skank is ramping up the attacks and lies about the Ex’s as the Book of Lies launch nears, I bet she noticed or was informed how angry Skank is about the deleted pages of her book.Pages Claire had deleted. Claire is telling her to shut it down or she will come for her, Skank will not win that battle, even if Claire can’t get money from her she can force her to retract her comments and make her out to be the liar she is. It would probably cost Claire and PA, but they can’t keep taking this abuse, she has be stopped with these lies, mud sticks otherwise. Take her down Claire, you are someone who can 🙏🏾

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Ooooh this is Claire’s work, she’s seen Skank is ramping up the attacks and lies about the Ex’s as the Book of Lies launch nears, I bet she noticed or was informed how angry Skank is about the deleted pages of her book.Pages Claire had deleted. Claire is telling her to shut it down or she will come for her, Skank will not win that battle, even if Claire can’t get money from her she can force her to retract her comments and make her out to be the liar she is. It would probably cost Claire and PA, but they can’t keep taking this abuse, she has be stopped with these lies, mud sticks otherwise. Take her down Claire, you are someone who can 🙏🏾
It does sound likes shots fired and I love the 'seek the correct help'. Telling the world she's a nutter without saying the actual worlds 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.