Katie Price #400 The honking Horsham hillbilly faced eviction and now we wait for her conviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we have here then?

IMG_1878.jpeg

IMG_1879.jpeg

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Was meant to play Kool and the Gang at 7pm , but needed to update my last eviction video, here’s the new version 😁

I’ve opened the wine, so it’s time….Celebrate Good Times….I have been laughing at her all day “Still my house”….not any longer Skanky 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣🥳🍷💃🏾

Take it away Kool….Woo Hoo….

View attachment 3018722
Absolutely fantastic!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Cos KP has never been so off her face right?
Exhibit A (and my all time personal favourite)
View attachment 3020079

Exhibit B
View attachment 3020080
Exhibit C
View attachment 3020081
Exhibit D
View attachment 3020088
Exhibit E
View attachment 3020089
Exhibit F
View attachment 3020094
Exhibit G
View attachment 3020095
And the rest:
View attachment 3020096
Brilliant DC, brilliant proper made me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I mean Katie, what would those TV channels say, like the BBC who you said you had to seek permission from about your Only Fans. 🥴 Weren't you supposed to behaving talks about another Harvey documentary?? Or was that just more 'putting it out there, hoping for a response'?
---
Brilliant DC, brilliant proper made me laugh
Any excuse to show her drunken pics!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Cos KP has never been so off her face right?
Exhibit A (and my all time personal favourite)
View attachment 3020079

Exhibit B
View attachment 3020080
Exhibit C
View attachment 3020081
Exhibit D
View attachment 3020088
Exhibit E
View attachment 3020089
Exhibit F
View attachment 3020094
Exhibit G
View attachment 3020095
And the rest:
View attachment 3020096
Oh, this made me laugh. How to put a spin on not getting into the VIP section....

During the podcast episode, Katie also apologised to fans for not getting in any photos with them. The star admitted that she felt that if she got into one photo, she would end up having to say yes to everyone in that case. The mum-of-five admitted she just wanted a 'break' from being a celebrity for one weekend, and even enjoyed not having access to the VIP area for once and instead being the crowd with all the other fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Could skank be technically classed as a prostitute now, seems skank is offering a sexual service in exchange for money "give me money and i'll show you my tits" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Oh, this made me laugh. How to put a spin on not getting into the VIP section....

During the podcast episode, Katie also apologised to fans for not getting in any photos with them. The star admitted that she felt that if she got into one photo, she would end up having to say yes to everyone in that case. The mum-of-five admitted she just wanted a 'break' from being a celebrity for one weekend, and even enjoyed not having access to the VIP area for once and instead being the crowd with all the other fans.
God she really is demented isn’t she. Lives completely in a different world from reality

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Could skank be technically classed as a prostitute now, seems skank is offering a sexual service in exchange for money "give me money and i'll show you my tits" 🤣🤣🤣
Technically she's been a prositute for years 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So not only did she do a shoot for JYY jn the BeClinic, also did a rejuven8 ad, getting half the powder over her!🤦🏻‍♀️
IMG_4696.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Wow. So is this a new low, she actually has a $8K target to pay for her boob op, which she may have got for free, I kinda doubt it, I think she had to pay for this, she is not a good advert for the clinic.

Are there really enough pervy dudes out there wiling to pay coin for a Tommy Tank over her messed-up nipple-free boobs. Funny old world if so 🤷🏽‍♀️ Ooooh perhaps someone will leak the pics onto the Fap Site, there’s a treat for us, you know we’re going there out of curiosity if they do, we must resist, we won’t 🤢😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.