Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% not broken/fractured her heels... Which is extremely painful/life changing etc (my mum has just gone through this) This kind of injury does need an op to pin feet, but enter via the ankle.
They wouldn’t cast them for a startdue to swelling which is really bad after any kind of surgery

Reactions: 5
If she has just had her life changing surgery she doesn’t sound at all groggy, tired or in any discomfort at all! When my partner fractured his foot and had to get surgery he sounded awful for a couple of days after and was on strong pain meds... I dunno this all still seems really fishy.

Reactions: 3
Cunty mcfuckface,ugly trout.
That made me laugh out loud 😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 207398

I’m assuming she’s had “surgery” but....What kind of arts-and-crafts hospital sprinkles on glitter? Is this actually a thing?
I was thinking the exact same thing seriously glitter sprinkles on a cast I need more wine 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

Just noticed Princess has now got her Facebook page sorry to say but she is turning into cuntymcfuckface by the minute I will bet my business on a nose job, teeth and tits as soon as she’s old enough 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yet she's not got casts or anything on her legs in these stories? And they are definitely recent as she said post holiday and mentioned injuring herself. She's full of tit there is no way that she broke anything other than her dignity and morals 😂 if she had a broken ankle there is no way you could sit like that
lol says she can’t really walk at the moment whilst swinging her leg back and forth
699561A5-0399-4AC9-9E61-D17BAB340262.png

She’s sitting on her ankle here!!!!

7DB30D83-AADE-4FAA-9DED-128556543AB1.png

and sitting cross legged resting her hand on her ankle here

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Tbf, Moschino has probably resigned itself to the fact that it’s now the chav go to, so she is the perfect cover girl.
Bloody hell no, I will have to sell my Moschino coat

She should be banned for life,RSPCA know about her so many people have complained even petition.All this ankle tit lies has detracted from that poor puppy.Evil,evil witch.🤬
Where are her horses, I thought she was an aspiring dressage rider

View attachment 207398

I’m assuming she’s had “surgery” but....What kind of arts-and-crafts hospital sprinkles on glitter? Is this actually a thing?
eew look at that skanky knee

Last edited:
So sorry but she’s doing to Moschino what Daniella Westbrook did to Burberry 😔
Yes unfortunately she is. My friend's sons worked on her clothing unit at the Horse of the Year Show and said she was horrible to the little girl riders who idolise her.

• Angry
Yet she's not got casts or anything on her legs in these stories? And they are definitely recent as she said post holiday and mentioned injuring herself. She's full of tit there is no way that she broke anything other than her dignity and morals 😂 if she had a broken ankle there is no way you could sit like that
How are her legs so tanned if they were in casts 🤔

Reactions: 6
Where's the bruising on those pics?
When I sprained my ankle the bruising on my ankle and foot was horrendous!
Lying Bint!

Reactions: 8
Also she has the kneepads on that she got after she ' broke her ankles'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.