Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They could be pre recorded
If they were pre recorded her bruises would be visible and darker. She says in the first advert that she uses one of the products cos she “can’t really walk” and it’s hard for her to go to the salon. Plus she’s wearing the knee pads Carl gave her that she showed off the other day.

Reactions: 2
Those Instagram adverts are shameful after her ‘no one believes me’ thing! It’s not hard to see why Katie, when there is literally no bruising and she is sat on her ankles and putting weight on them!

Reactions: 8
Those Instagram adverts are shameful after her ‘no one believes me’ thing! It’s not hard to see why Katie, when there is literally no bruising and she is sat on her ankles and putting weight on them!
And it the last one she keeps stimming / twitching her ankle back and forth 🤣

Reactions: 3
Where's the bruising on those pics?
When I sprained my ankle the bruising on my ankle and foot was horrendous!
Lying Bint!
i can’t stand her don’t get me wrong but when I sprained my ankle there was tit loads of bruising and when I actually broke my ankle there was hardly any bruising and it was less painful than the sprain. I walked 2 mile home on a broken ankle when I sprained it was laid out crying for help lol.

Reactions: 1
OH MY DAYS!! I’ve just seen the Insta stories .. Why tf is nobody challenging her on all this bullshit ... I’m actually getting the rage now 🤬🤬

Reactions: 10
You cannot believe a word she says ..a week after pleading poverty at a bankruptsy hearing she is jetting of to Turkey for new teeth /feet? Are the judges in UK totally stupid..also these casts??? Hillarious ..on ..off ..on ..off anyone who has ever had 1 cast on knows how difficult it is to wear trousers yet she managesto get skin tight lycra over hers ..anything to get into the papers ..any lie will do

Reactions: 9
You cannot believe a word she says ..a week after pleading poverty at a bankruptsy hearing she is jetting of to Turkey for new teeth /feet? Are the judges in UK totally stupid..also these casts??? Hillarious ..on ..off ..on ..off anyone who has ever had 1 cast on knows how difficult it is to wear trousers yet she managesto get skin tight lycra over hers ..anything to get into the papers ..any lie will do
Now I've got "any dream will do" in my head 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just laughing at her IG story where she's gushing over Carl but he's just lagging behind and looking at his phone :LOL:
Untitled.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He bought her those pads because she was trying to get around on her knees.
how Many emails from us to the likes of the Daily Mail would it take for them to investigate?
Probably bought her them for all the times she’s on all fours 🙊 carpet burns are a witch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cunty mcfuckface,ugly trout.
That's even better than Cuntbucket.

I've just got home so I need to catch up on the bullshit,

Slam away witch, we all know you are a pathological liar.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Well there is NO WAY she’s had surgery today.

464519F7-E8A5-43F4-8CBF-F81BB85E3ABD.png

EDIT: just read she’s due to have surgery this week - so what’s the point of going in to get new bandages with glitter on them?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.