Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does she seem completely off her face all the time, every time I’ve seen her she’s gurning, licking her lips touching her nose, shouting and being really animated is this still going on 😳😳😳😳😳
I watched her new vlog just now and she seemed whacked! Especially when they’re on the plane just about to take off and before that she was telling her minion to do a stupid jump it was manic behaviour

Reactions: 3
I watched her new vlog just now and she seemed whacked! Especially when they’re on the plane just about to take off and before that she was telling her minion to do a stupid jump it was manic behaviour
She is constantly incoherent and spaced out, and can barely string a sentence together. Didn't someone say she was taking regular drugs tests to see the kids? Because it seems like she's always high now. I wouldn't mind guessing that's why she hurt herself, cannot explain the accident properly and feels no pain.

Reactions: 3
How can people think veneers look nice knowing there's horrible brown stumps underneath?? Its all I can think of when I see celebs etc with them now 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
If he had them done in the UK he won't have them stumps they do it differently over here
Ahh okay thanks. He mentioned it hurting when they were filed down so I just assumed that’s what he meant, the thought goes through me so I didn’t ask for more details!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Tbh, I forget she’s even got the youngest two kids 😒 It’s only when reminded, I remembered 🤷🏻‍♀️ They’re probs best off living elsewhere now Mummy’s got a new ‘the one’!

Reactions: 6
Don’t have a clue if this is old news or not but my mother, who likes Katie Price (yes it’s very hard to keep my mouth shut) said that Katie was climbing over a wall but misjudged the drop and fell hence breaking both feet. this happened I’m assuming in turkey as she was offered an immediate operation but turned it down because she would rather get the operation in England, and it means she can’t walk for six months. i can’t help but think it doesn’t really ring true.

I don’t understand it at all, and it drives me nuts!!! It’s not right that these celebrities seem to claim bankruptcy but are still allowed (and can) spend to maintain the same lavish lifestyle as they’ve always done... IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!
Bankruptcy does not mean you are completely broke it means you cannot afford to make the agreed payments on your debts. It doesn't mean you can't accept money for posts or gifts. It is clear from the constant #ad, #gifted and posts where clinics etc are mentioned (teeth whitening springs to mind from the past 24 hours) these are all paid or gifted posts. All her cosmetic surgery has been free from the same Turkish surgeon for years. If she is paying for her accommodation then the surgery would be classed as an essential work trip and claimed back from her taxes.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Ahh okay thanks. He mentioned it hurting when they were filed down so I just assumed that’s what he meant, the thought goes through me so I didn’t ask for more details!
Yeah, they’re still filed down and look ridiculous.

Reactions: 1
Carl is having a dig at the Mirror on IG... I think it's to do with this story:
I've noticed Katie has been really quiet about Carl since the fake engagement thing, they haven't updated their joint IG page in days 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine how she would actually look now if she wasn’t all fake.
Stumps for teeth, her hair is probably wrecked, spaniels ears for tits if the implants were removed, wrinkled sun damaged skin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine how she would actually look now if she wasn’t all fake.
Stumps for teeth, her hair is probably wrecked, spaniels ears for tits if the implants were removed, wrinkled sun damaged skin.
Sorry, I can't imagine it. :LOL: :LOL:

She must of seen my Insta post then.... :LOL:

Love the way that's it now a year till she can walk again, the lies, the lies, load of Krapenshite.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.