Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Princess has uploaded another you tube- gosh she’s so well trained on how to do it... how is she only just 13. Then there’s her supposedejy best friend who looks awkward as hell poor kid. Bet she’s had the shock of her life on that holiday 😬
She behaves exactly like Pwice. ‘I’m doing this for you, guys’ oh ffs, what will her ego be like at 18.

Reactions: 12
Those teeth are hilarious. 🦷 Absolutely ridiculous 😂. So white, might be different if they lived in La La Land California rather than gloomy old Surrey.
Bet he’s already regretting it. What a First class prat! I remember when Katie first had hers done before I’m a Celeb, and she couldn’t eat anything properly. People often don’t realise that veneers are just a posh word for essentially false teeth, and in no way are they as secure or tough as real teeth.

Reactions: 10
So is that new post on Katie’s IG new after coming home if so why is she not keeping away from Harvey for a couple of weeks.

Reactions: 3
Princess has uploaded a new video and she’s the double of her mum. I hope Pete and Emily can influence her abit more because I think if not, they will have their hands full. Having said that I think she seems a gentle and kind little girl and a lot warmer than Kate. She’s only a kid and so I don’t want to seem negative being a teenager is tough enough as it is. But j couldn’t help but panic when I saw her attempting to go into the sea- it was so rough and the waves were so high! If I was Pete watching that back I would have had words! Only this last weekend a man died trying to save his 3 kids in wales! I don’t know where Kate was but I hope the cameraman was on the ball!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Looks like he shoved a set of those wind up novelty teeth in his gob. Teeth aren’t supposed to be that white
And they don't even replicate real teeth , there is no natural shape, no different sizes , just looks like a bloody white plastic shiny gum shield !!! Why the hell do these idiots want false teeth at such a young age... I don't get it !! They look ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And they don't even replicate real teeth , there is no natural shape, no different sizes , just looks like a bloody white plastic shiny gum shield !!! Why the hell do these idiots want false teeth at such a young age... I don't get it !! They look ridiculous
Looks like someone shoved a piano in her over inflated cakehole.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was watching Katie’s packing for holidays vlog with Princess and you can see how much Princess walks on tiptoes around her mum to reassure her and seek her love. KP is just a cold hearted witch back to her mostly

• Haha
I was watching Katie’s packing for holidays vlog with Princess and you can see how much Princess walks on tiptoes around her mum to reassure her and seek her love. KP is just a cold hearted witch back to her mostly
I never really watch them together since princess lives with her dad and Emily, but I watched the packing one and duck me but pricey is a rude witch. She kept snatching things out of the child's hands making sarky snipes and princess just looked scared of saying the wrong thing. It was very uncomfortable watching the child so on edge. Pricey is still using something ... she's too wired and twitchy and WOO-HOO all the time to be totally clean.
The teeth are hilarious. :mBetter still, now everyone knows why he's with her. For the freebies.

• Wow
OH duck, the witch is back along with her new rent-a-dick and her puppy AKA Backgrid.

31585838-8594869-image-a-1_1596614938287.jpg
31585834-8594869-image-a-2_1596615050767.jpg
31585836-8594869-image-a-3_1596615054668.jpg

31585840-8594869-image-a-4_1596615060529.jpg
31583166-8594869-image-a-3_1596608464343.jpg
31583162-8594869-image-a-14_1596608866605.jpg

Classy as never.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.