Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with them forcing princess to eat the nutella then Katie calling her disgusting?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Latest story, you have to be kidding.

No. I’m sorry but, no.

If you have JUST broken BOTH feet AND ankles, you would NOT be up for going out - let alone partying this soon. duck no. Her body has gone through trauma and she doesn’t look like she’s in pain, nor does she look dosed up to the eyeballs with insanely strong pain. I’m not buying it.

I’m gonna need to see the footage from your rent a cam guy and some legit xrays please.

Reactions: 25
No. I’m sorry but, no.

If you have JUST broken BOTH feet AND ankles, you would NOT be up for going out - let alone partying this soon. duck no. Her body has gone through trauma and she doesn’t look like she’s in pain, nor does she look dosed up to the eyeballs with insanely strong pain. I’m not buying it.

I’m gonna need to see the footage from your rent a cam guy and some legit xrays please.
Comment on an article said if an accident like this had happened. It would be all over the Turkish media. So 🤥 again.

Reactions: 17
No. I’m sorry but, no.

If she's really faking this injury, means she's lying to her kids, so much for putting the kids first as she claims.

Reactions: 11
Unless they’ve been forced to be complicit in the lie...
If that be the case, the fathers of the kids can use that against her for custody issues, Katie is not doing herself any favours, mind you we all know she seems to be able to get away with anything.

Reactions: 8
If that be the case, the fathers of the kids can use that against her for custody issues, Katie is not doing herself any favours, mind you we all know she seems to be able to get away with anything.
So it seems. Makes me so cross!!
And the Nutella thing - looks to me like rent-a-dick is just a big child, and was getting Princess to do something silly, and KP was less than impressed. But I guess that’s what you’re going to get from a boyfriend who is considerably younger than you, and is a vain Ken doll without a proper job...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely she didn’t get her nun done if she’s sat in a bikini like that ... but what has she had done ?? Or maybe she’s yet to have it ?

Reactions: 1
Surely she didn’t get her nun done if she’s sat in a bikini like that ... but what has she had done ?? Or maybe she’s yet to have it ?
Just been pointed in this threads direction from another thread so hello! Anyway like another poster, I personally feel she has has had her bunions done. But wont admit it.

Reactions: 7
I've lost all respect for Peter Andre now. I can't imagine why he and Emily let the kids go off with her like this. No judge would order contact with someone so chaotic. As for KP, this is all a publicity stunt. My daughter badly broke her wrist a couple of years ago on holiday and we came home as she was beside herself with pain and didn't know what to do with herself. pain barely touched it. Out dressed up and partying? Not a chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
KP being 'forced' to have Harvey for lockdown doesn't ring true to me either - if he was in a residential home then she made the choice to have him with her rather than not be able to see him for some time, which I sympathise with from a mother's point of view but whether she made that decision with his best interests at heart is questionable, especially when a lot of the publicity she's had recently has been through him so I wonder if that was at least part of the reason she wanted him with her.
He's one of her 5 cash cows.

Reactions: 5
I've been looking at the casts, now I'm no expert but it looks like just been bandaged up with several bandages.

Reactions: 8
Sorry babe, you're wrong on this one.

Dwight is a deadbeat, and your obsession with supporting her exes is bizzare. They're all dubious characters in their own right.

If you don't have the mental strength and the finances, it can be difficult to navigate the court system. There are men who give up - hence FFJ. However, you're not always hearing the full truth with their stories either.

The reality is that you can represent yourself in court and lower the costs. It can take months or years, but men have a legal right to access (barring abusive or other criminal behaviour), the issues usually arise when women make false claims of abusive behaviour either towards themselves, the children, or both. These claims have to be investigated...it can take months or years and sometimes a judge will side with a mother even when there is little or no evidence. This leaves the father fighting for limited access (contact centres etc).

The family court system is still unfortunately skewed in favour of the mother. However, someone with the money Dwight Yorke has would never have an issue with access. He could be in/out of court all day long. He didn't try because he didn't want to. She simply could not prevent someone with equal parental responsibility by LAW from seeing their child! It's delusional to suggest otherwise.
Sorry but I'm with Freda on this one. If the KP can shut down just about all of her enemies and let's face it at her age and being the person she is will have many, she can stop Dwight having any visits to Harvey.
As Freda says it's all in Dwight's book and as KP is a pathological liar I believe Dwight. I'd believe ANYBODY over KP.

Reactions: 10
I've lost all respect for Peter Andre now. I can't imagine why he and Emily let the kids go off with her like this. No judge would order contact with someone so chaotic. As for KP, this is all a publicity stunt. My daughter badly broke her wrist a couple of years ago on holiday and we came home as she was beside herself with pain and didn't know what to do with herself. pain barely touched it. Out dressed up and partying? Not a chance.
Oh boy, how you are wrong. Going through family court it's really not what it seems. People like me have to fight to keep our children safe abusive parents. Our court agreement is ridiculous, so much so that we've spent 4 years looking for a contact centre which will take us. So far all have rejected because the parent is too high risk yet the court still wants them to have 2hrs contact once a fortnight...
Please don't be naive about the family courts, you'll be surprised at how awful they really are, especially when there is abuse going on.

I've been looking at the casts, now I'm no expert but it looks like just been bandaged up with several bandages.
Oh and I'm not expert but they look like back slab casts, they allow for swelling. I only think this because I had a few over the years of my childhood with broken arms and legs 🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Hi Katie 👋🏼Thanks for uploading the shoe Ads that conveniently show off your lovely feet (I can’t stand feet tbh but I can cope with seeing the ones that are looked after and not full of lumps and bumps). Something is telling me that you are telling the truth about your feet being broken. Them casts do look dodgy though. One of them is much thinner than the other one so please do be cautious.
I noticed that you got Junior and Princess on board with slating the media about where you were going last night. Glad the meal turned out ok for you but it made me cringe as a parent watching you goading your children to get bitchy at the press. I don’t agree with that and it was uncomfortable to watch. You’re in the public eye constantly and you have encouraged your children to follow suit. Please don’t start teaching them to play games etc with the media as they are too young to understand. That’s an incredibly dangerous game to start playing/encourage them to start playing whilst they are so young. Yeah the media are twats but you have allowed your children to become a part of the media circus that we live with and you know more than many other people what that circus is like! You should know better and use it in a beneficial way to teach your children. Teach them to be resilient and to challenge things in a positive way so they can start building the skills they will no doubt need for the rest of their lives. Princess’ friend looked so innocent and completely puzzled in the background of the video and that just shows how crazy it all is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If she's really faking this injury, means she's lying to her kids, so much for putting the kids first as she claims.
She lies to her kids all the time. In the holiday packing video she is explaining to Princess why only they are going on holiday without Harvey and the little ones and she just drops it in that she might get her teeth done whilst they are they,which is clearly the agenda from the start. Princess does not look convinced one bit and just brushes over it......

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.