Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not appropriate at all.
Fair enough.
Personally, I see this as a sexualised image of a minor, which is wrong. If it was a similar shot of a girl, I suspect the reaction would be much stronger.
Just my opinion though!

Reactions: 14
Fair enough.
Personally, I see this as a sexualised image of a minor, which is wrong. If it was a similar shot of a girl, I suspect the reaction would be much stronger.
Just my opinion though!
I agree on both counts.

Reactions: 9

SO is this the electric chair that poor dog 'suffocated' in. Now no way did he crawl under as there is no under!! Only the front where the electric footrest is. So someone was definitely bleeping around with the controls and if so would have seen the dog go near if and seen it being crushed!!! This was no accident at all :mad:
Think you're 100% right

My brother got his arm stuck in one once. He was trying to retrieve a mobile phone that fell down and underneath one, and well as he stuck his hand under it someone pushed a button (to help) and it started crushing his arm. He's a grown man of nearly 40 and the sound that and out him sounded like someone was being killed. He was a reading all the fire station before he lost his arm.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He tried his best via the legal route and pricey threw up every barrier she could.He's even said in an interview that he's been to H's school so he was trying to connect with him away from geriatric barbie's control.
And yes he certainly DID pay and even had a special sensory room built in his home for Harvey that the child never set foot in because his mother is a vicious nasty hole.
This is all in Yorke's biography which was serialised years ago in the paps and pricey never denied it because she couldn't as it was true and he had bank statements to prove he was paying for H's full time carer (Amy).
Without going round in circles, Katie could not legally prevent him from seeing Harvey; she had no means of 'blocking' him. I work in the family court system. Although it's an expensive and laborious process access is not difficult to obtain unless the non-resident parent is abusive, or has other issues that pose a danger to the child. There is no way that someone of Dwight Yorke's status and wealth would have had ANY difficulty obtaining access through legal channels. No way.

She did/does. She is just a disgusting beggar.

She still has this scooter, she abandoned it when it got a flat tire, it's decaying outside her unwanted home. Yet another expensive item she has bought and discarded.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Without going round in circles, Katie could not legally prevent him from seeing Harvey; she had no means of 'blocking' him. I work in the family court system. Although it's an expensive and laborious process access is not difficult to obtain unless the non-resident parent is abusive, or has other issues that pose a danger to the child. There is no way that someone of Dwight Yorke's status and wealth would have had ANY difficulty obtaining access. No way.
I'm sorry babe but hat's just not true though. There are many many ways vicious exes can stall court proceedings.
Why do you think Fathers for Justice was set up and is so popular among men trying to get access to their children?

Reactions: 10
I would think the worry is more about H and how/why he's ballooned to 27st and been hospitalised twice in the short time she's been forced to have him in her home due to lockdown. Also her blatant disregard of the rules for shielding him. No masks and lots of Toms Dicks and Harrys floating around like unflushable turds in her house.:rolleyes:
KP being 'forced' to have Harvey for lockdown doesn't ring true to me either - if he was in a residential home then she made the choice to have him with her rather than not be able to see him for some time, which I sympathise with from a mother's point of view but whether she made that decision with his best interests at heart is questionable, especially when a lot of the publicity she's had recently has been through him so I wonder if that was at least part of the reason she wanted him with her.

Reactions: 8
Oh.my.god WHAT THE... okay so I know everyone has different parenting styles but posting that pic of junior?? That’s like my mum posting a pic of me showing my bum?? He’s a minor and no one needs to see that!!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Just seen this - I don’t agree with kids on Instagram, nor though do I agree with grown men (ha!) making comments like to a child 🤦🏻‍♀️ This is the problem with letting kids onto social media, particularly in the public eye, there’s always going to be people like this bloke about 🤷🏻‍♀️
Just seen that Junior has been reading and replying to some of the comments on his picture, Katie needs to turn those comments off on posts of her kids or better yet don’t post pictures of a child flexing his abs for the internet!

Reactions: 15
KP being 'forced' to have Harvey for lockdown doesn't ring true to me either - if he was in a residential home then she made the choice to have him with her rather than not be able to see him for some time, which I sympathise with from a mother's point of view but whether she made that decision with his best interests at heart is questionable, especially when a lot of the publicity she's had recently has been through him so I wonder if that was at least part of the reason she wanted him with her.
No she knew that she was going to have nothing to sell to the papers through lock down pure and simple..

Reactions: 5
I honestly thought that Katie’s come back was genuine! She seemed to be behaving herself and actually spending time with the children. However, once again within 5 mins she has a new boyfriend and whisks him away on holiday with two of her kids....says it’s for them but then goes and gets her teeth done!!! As for the broken ankles/feet...it is all very suspicious!...surely she should want to get straight home!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry babe but hat's just not true though. There are many many ways vicious exes can stall court proceedings.
Why do you think Fathers for Justice was set up and is so popular among men trying to get access to their children?
Sorry babe, you're wrong on this one.

Dwight is a deadbeat, and your obsession with supporting her exes is bizzare. They're all dubious characters in their own right.

If you don't have the mental strength and the finances, it can be difficult to navigate the court system. There are men who give up - hence FFJ. However, you're not always hearing the full truth with their stories either.

The reality is that you can represent yourself in court and lower the costs. It can take months or years, but men have a legal right to access (barring abusive or other criminal behaviour), the issues usually arise when women make false claims of abusive behaviour either towards themselves, the children, or both. These claims have to be investigated...it can take months or years and sometimes a judge will side with a mother even when there is little or no evidence. This leaves the father fighting for limited access (contact centres etc).

The family court system is still unfortunately skewed in favour of the mother. However, someone with the money Dwight Yorke has would never have an issue with access. He could be in/out of court all day long. He didn't try because he didn't want to. She simply could not prevent someone with equal parental responsibility by LAW from seeing their child! It's delusional to suggest otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry babe, you're wrong on this one.

Dwight is a deadbeat, and your obsession with supporting her exes is bizzare. They're all dubious characters in their own right.

If you don't have the mental strength and the finances, it can be difficult to navigate the court system. There are men who give up - hence FFJ. However, you're not always hearing the full truth with their stories either.

The reality is that you can represent yourself in court and lower the costs. It can take months or years, but men have a legal right to access (barring abusive or other criminal behaviour), the issues usually arise when women make false claims of abusive behaviour either towards themselves, the children, or both. These claims have to be investigated...it can take months or years and sometimes a judge will side with a mother even when there is little or no evidence. This leaves the father fighting for limited access (contact centres etc).

The family court system is still unfortunately skewed in favour of the mother. However, someone with the money Dwight Yorke has would never have an issue with access. He could be in/out of court all day long. He didn't try because he didn't want to. She simply could not prevent someone with equal parental responsibility by LAW from seeing their child! It's delusional to suggest otherwise.
I’m just chiming in to agree with you! My father is a family law barrister, a man like Dwight Yorke could absolutely have access if he really wanted it. There is no way Katie could have genuinely don’t much to prevent him. I don’t like the woman at all but trying to pain him as some poor, unfortunate, hard done by father (like so many actually are) is just silly.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder if the puppy wasn’t an accident but they aren’t disclosing anymore because it’s not far on the child to be known as a puppy murderer because the mum was in another room. They are only young and wouldn’t have known the implications and to grow up with that known about them isn’t fair

Reactions: 6
So another KP thread closed I think the posters knew it would be closed😁
We attempted to leave this open in the hopes that previously closed threads would be an indicator of what is acceptable and what isn't. Despite this comments are still having to be removed for insults about her appearance and intrusive and unnecessary comments about her sex life. These are completely unnecessary and uncalled for are are clearly outlined as being unacceptable in our Community Guidelines. This thread isn't providing any productive discussion so we're closing this and taking action against those breaching our Community Guidelines.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So another KP thread closed I think the posters knew it would be closed😁
We attempted to leave this open in the hopes that previously closed threads would be an indicator of what is acceptable and what isn't. Despite this comments are still having to be removed for insults about her appearance and intrusive and unnecessary comments about her sex life. These are completely unnecessary and uncalled for are are clearly outlined as being unacceptable in our Community Guidelines. This thread isn't providing any productive discussion so we're closing this and taking action against those breaching our Community Guidelines.
What?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.