Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah and she became cringe for even lads to fancy her! I never heard anyone saying ‘corrr’ about her since 2001 or so. Other glamour models like Sam Fox, Melinda Messenger and Lucy Pinder had lovely bubbly personalities too and girls even liked them. I loved Melinda as a presenter. I never had a downer on Page 3 girls as they were a refreshing change from the scrawny ‘role models’ of that era like Geri Halliwell, Ally McBeal and Victoria B but Katie looked a mess.

Who else remembers at the time of the jungle, the showmance was supposed to be Peter with Alex Best? Another one you don’t hear of now who seemed to be everywhere in the early 00s.

Reactions: 4
Yes brilliant observations, she was doing well when managed well and good management around her. They steered into the right jobs. Then she believed her own hype and did her own thing, which we know she doesn’t make good decisions at all! She’s completely ruined herself in every way possible.

View attachment 208974

She's trying to get a law made, I think she needs to get the point across to her 'fans'
The low level of literacy here tells me all I already figured about the intelligence of her fans.

If KP was THAT worried about operations having the potential for causing infection, she wouldn't have had surgery on her top bollocks carried out so often.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think she likes the idea of the attention the weddings give her - and of course the wedding cake, but she puts no effort into the marriage. Almost like it is a storyline and when it is done, she has lost all interest.

Reactions: 8
Just caught up on this thread, wooowweeee!
I had almost forgotten about Pricey, but she’s really ramped up the crazy the last few weeks, the teeth, the sunbed with casts on, the YouTube videos, wonderfully insane to follow.

Reactions: 5
Im amazed she didn’t claim to have it the day it was first discovered
Mine was 72 hours prior to my surgery the other week. Swabbed on the Mon, in on the Thurs.
I think every trust has its own rules. In our trust we’d be made to test again.

Sounds like that person was a bit heavy handed. They have made the swabs much more thinner and bendy recently so they’re less impacting up the nose.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
He doesn't look to pleased about what he's got himself into does he?? Bet he never signed up for this when he was presented with the opportunity of a "showmance"

Reactions: 11
Her life reminds me of the Truman Show - nothing about it is real and it’s all for the ‘audience’.

Call me cynical but I find it hard to believe any of her dramatic stories e.g. her mum being terminally ill, finger cancer etc as she knows that drama generates publicity. Surely no one actually lives such a chaotic life, especially when she’s got 5 kids?

There was a meme of her on this morning once where she reeling all the stuff that happened to her in a year or something... they got held at gunpoint in South Africa, a kidnap threat on Harvey, her dog died, her horse died etc etc. I thought it was funny at the time but now I think it’s sad that this is how she makes her living.

Reactions: 7
Miss Demeanour, that sounds awful. I have test once a week where I am and it shouldn't cause you any unnecessary discomfort. With mine, when swab goes up nose, it should be enough to make you want to sneeze.
Hope all is well with you though x

Reactions: 3
Miss Demeanour, that sounds awful. I have test once a week where I am and it shouldn't cause you any unnecessary discomfort. With mine, when swab goes up nose, it should be enough to make you want to sneeze.
Hope all is well with you though x
The nurse must have been overly keen then. He literally jabbed the swab so hard that I jumped back!

I'm better now thank you.

Anyone else think even the sun are hinting something isn’t right with the caption on this photos

Reactions: 10
Her ads are so insincere surely no one is buying what she’s advertising, you can tell she doesn’t even have a clue what she’s doing and that she’s never used the thing

Reactions: 8
I have a really painful foot condition.. can’t stand or walk properly.. this is some kind of joke .. got to be .

Shes covered up her legs on that ad for a reason surely? Seems strange the way she's got something draped over them suddenly.

She is just absolutley crackers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.