Katie Price #4 killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t afford!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, and when she’s in the car she puts her weight on her foot when she sat down too. She’s saying her feet and ankles are completely broken - but didn’t once wince or cry out in pain. Either she’s so numb from having every body part replaced with plastic and fillers that she can’t feel any pain at all, or she’s bullshitting how life changing her broken feet and ankles are.
Ok you've convinced me, because on top of that she's wearing a ROMPER! Why on earth would you wear a romper on an evening out, when you have to take the entire thing off to use the toilet and you can't put any weight on your feet? Bizzare. What is she really up to?

Reactions: 18
Why is this person even news, especially in Australia where I live. She looks like the Bride of Frankenstein, before all her 'beauty' surgeries she was attractive. I could not care less if she will need to crawl on her hands and knees for the rest of her miserable life. Attention seeking loser.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes, and when she’s in the car she puts her weight on her foot when she sat down too. She’s saying her feet and ankles are completely broken - but didn’t once wince or cry out in pain. Either she’s so numb from having every body part replaced with plastic and fillers that she can’t feel any pain at all, or she’s bullshitting how life changing her broken feet and ankles are.
I've said before,she's a robot. Devoid of any feeling and emotion.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok you've convinced me, because on top of that she's wearing a ROMPER! Why on earth would you wear a romper on an evening out, when you have to take the entire thing off to use the toilet and you can't put any weight on your feet? Bizzare. What is she really up to?
Because she's being paid to do a promo on the romper... not exactly the look the retailer was imagining, I'm sure! Skanky plasters hanging off the fake bandages, nice.

Reactions: 7
She’s taking the piss. Who’s ever heard of a removable plaster cast. Absolutely full of tit. She’d sell her granny for a bit of publicity.
This is all just so, so weird. Why isn’t the mainstream media seeing what we are all seeing. This episode in her crazy, crazy life must be the most bizarre yet. That takes some doing after, sex dungeongate, marriage to a sex addict, emergency premature delivery abroad, Turkey teeth, facelift infections, carjacking, marathon during miscarriage ... etc

Reactions: 14
Thank god theres a thread for this bloody circus of a woman. I broke my foot whilst putting on a patients socks (im a carer, was knelt down putting socks on and put all my body weight onto the front of my foot and it went pop!!) My boss wouldnt come out and cover my shift as she thought I was faking it (mothers day and boiling hot day, loads of people had already phoned in 'sick') so I worked the entire 10 hour shift with a broken foot. It has got to be the worst pain imaginable! I was told to keep my foot up and not put any weight on it, I had a huge plaster cast up to my knee and crutches, if i did weight bare there was a chance it could mess up the alignment of the bones and delay my recovery. I dont know what the hell she's 1doing. Crawling around on her knees? Cast on and then cast off? I hope she gets called out in the press over this. She has def had surgery and the 'life changing news' is her excuse for needing to be in a cast for however long. Im sure we will hear all about it when she makes an appearance on loose women!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s taking the piss. Who’s ever heard of a removable plaster cast. Absolutely full of tit. She’d sell her granny for a bit of publicity.
I just don't understand how she gets away with so many blatant lies :oops: - and her army of fawning chavs saying she looks hot & wishing a speedy recovery make me sick!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I just don't understand how she gets away with so many blatant lies :oops: - and her army of fawning chavs saying she looks hot & wishing a speedy recovery make me sick!
And the lies just keep on coming, really boils my piss.

This just in.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I’m still standing by my cosmetic foot surgery theory as there’s no way she’d be able to do all that if they were actually broken, she’d be in agony and risk making them worse! There’s not one photo of the ‘accident’ either which is highly suspect!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m still standing by my cosmetic foot surgery theory as there’s no way she’d be able to do all that if they were actually broken, she’d be in agony and risk making them worse! There’s not one photo of the ‘accident’ either which is highly suspect!
They can a camera crew following them around... unless she’s stringing it out for you tube I can’t believe there’s no footage.
ive no idea what she’s done, it’s bloody weird though, even the fact she was going out for dinner... who can be arsed with two broken feet 🥴

Reactions: 9
I'm not buying this story about breaking her feet. Her behaviour makes no medical sense.

On the plus side, I've discovered that cosmetic foot surgery is a thing. I had no idea.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.