Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member

Anyone subscribe to Mail+ that can get into that for us? Apologies if it's already been shared as it is from the beginning of May.
The first few lines I can see look interesting 😜
Its on the wiki!
---
He would probably love a transport museum or two. I've been to a few. Not a thing I'm hugely interested in but some of my family was, so that's why we went.
---

Technically it probably is theft......but as KP gets away with owing 4 million, ripping business off and endless dangerous driving offences how likely is it that he gets prosecuted? I think most of the country realise now it's like a free for all!
Oh theres every likelihood he'll get nicked for nicking skanky's Faveritt pair of boots - he's an easier target that getting anything to stick to Teflon Tits
---
Very very interesting read
Some very sad cases.
But my oh my....
I don't think current diagnosis are actually true!
I'm intrigued now.............................................. spill the tea!!

Reactions: 12

PurpleLennie

Well Tattle Chums. . . Off to see a talented, beautiful, professional and all round amazing, inspirational woman this evening. No. Not you Kipper. . . As if! 🙄 Pink!!!
She puts on an awesome show - I would like to be here when I grow up! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
I have a theory. If she does have a newborn, maybe….. just maybe…… it’s Ophelia (la) who was due to give birth to skanks surrogate baby any time now. Hmmmmmm the plot thickens 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣 that's the only thing that makes sense! Baby La from the skanks biggest fan

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sure she would try to get her hands on whatever pills she possibly can, I've also wondered/ wandered could she be taking JJ's
diabetes medicine to lose weight?
No I doubt she could do that. If you’ve got t1 diabetes and it’s undiagnosed or badly controlled you would lose weight because your body fills up with sugar you can’t use. Insulin helps you use the glucose so you put weight on or stop losing. If she was taking his insulin as a non-diabetic she would go into a coma. And he would need a good slap as his life depends on that medication. If he was type 2 diabetic he could probably get ozempic on prescription and she would nab that I bet 😅

Tedbear

VIP Member
She is fucking shocking Dolly! She will have to kill someone before anything is done! What a waste of space..useless mother! Looking like a mess! Sleeping with anyone that will have her (looking at you lego head!) Foghorn voice! Stinking piece of crap!..totally horrendous! And still she gets away with all of her shit!
Can somebody please confirm shes been done for driving again im behind on this thread and the last one ❤❤

Mmc

Chatty Member
I'm not sure if she hasn't got her licence back or she can't get insurance, or both. To legally insure in her name, she'd be very limited in who would take her on, and the cost would be through the roof!!
Although her insurance must have been sky every year the way she accumulates points and bans.
You can’t insure a car in your name without a licence in the uk I don’t think

No I doubt she could do that. If you’ve got t1 diabetes and it’s undiagnosed or badly controlled you would lose weight because your body fills up with sugar you can’t use. Insulin helps you use the glucose so you put weight on or stop losing. If she was taking his insulin as a non-diabetic she would go into a coma. And he would need a good slap as his life depends on that medication. If he was type 2 diabetic he could probably get ozempic on prescription and she would nab that I bet 😅
I think I remembered hearing people abusing insulin to lose weight but realise now it was diabetic people themselves stopping taking it.....so yes, got that arse over tit, thanks for the correction!

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member

Anyone subscribe to Mail+ that can get into that for us? Apologies if it's already been shared as it is from the beginning of May.
The first few lines I can see look interesting 😜

Reactions: 10

mrspig99

VIP Member
Sorry to be pedantic but Dylan was a rabbit, Dougal was the dog (and Dill was the Dog from The Herbs, tv very psychedelic in the 60s and 70s🤩)😁😍
Dylan does have Legoheads scrappy beard 🤣😂😅
View attachment 2992752
Ah yes you are correct! It was a very long time ago for me since I last saw it though, probably 60 years and the memory isn't that great!

• Haha
Reactions: 10