Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KK77

VIP Member
Well I have and its definitely more of a Savaloy! 😉

Edited to add joking of course😁😆😅🤣😂
Though I did bump into him at a spa hotel once, we were both in fluffy robes and those free slippers. No pork consumables were showing though thankfully 😁
You really are a bad, bad Janet, you had me there for a second 🤣😂🤣😂

LA!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Kitten3081

He had 4 or 5 pairs but couldn’t find both of the blue ones 😂 shows the state she must’ve left the place in if she ran off so fast she left one moon boot behind 😂😂
I know you said the video is now deleted, but did you manage to see it?

JaneRev

VIP Member
🎶🎶🎶🎶
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
… I just can't get LA out of my head
I’m a bit worried it’s all I think about
I just can't get LA out of my head
I’m going to bed so I don’t have to think about
… La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Dear Lord, 🙏 kill the 🐛 in my 🤯 💥
---

You left out Ron!
For the last couple of days I've had the Kylie version in my head 😂 Your new version is now firmly welded in my brain

• Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Sorry to contradict you, but type 2 diabetics do also take Insulin, if their diabetes is quite bad. However if a non diabetic took insulin their blood sugar would drop so low they could go into a diabetic coma and die.
My mum was type 2 diabetic but fairly recent tests show I'm not but I have a Q for you:
Occasionally when I diet, my blood sugar must get really low and I start to shake really badly, hands mainly, and I feel a bit wobbly. A slice of toast or a tangerine quickly rights it.
Should I be worried or is that typical and normal.
Kipper is a C#nt and in doo la li land.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

pollycopping

Chatty Member
What she will have done I am sure is transferred the V5 on the pink abomination in to Lego boys name & he's got insurance on it. Any insurance company asks for drivers licence details of all drivers of the vehicle when the policy is taken out, plus all driving convictions. Lego will be the only one on it, if indeed she's not got a licence, then she won't be able to go on the insurance.
If she's seen driving it, then she's doing so illegally 👍
Save balliffs taking it too

HasBeen

VIP Member
My mum was type 2 diabetic but fairly recent tests show I'm not but I have a Q for you:
Occasionally when I diet, my blood sugar must get really low and I start to shake really badly, hands mainly, and I feel a bit wobbly. A slice of toast or a tangerine quickly rights it.
I’m T2 and so we’re both my parents, sometimes it doesn’t show up in blood or wee tests Unless they do a full blood panel
Definitely sounds like it, I had mine for maybe 3/4 years before it was diagnosed and that was only because I said to the Doc about being thirsty and weeing constantly
Ask for a full blood panel test Sewer could be Pre-Diabetic or very early stage in which case you can control it by diet alone 💕💕🙏🙏🙏

• Wow
  • Heart

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
Reality is she is stuck with the old banger because she cant afford a new car ... she will have blagged a new wrap on it, that's all ... probably with her face on to match the hideous stage outfits so everyone knows its her ... like you do when you were 'targeted' with an 'acid attack' that meant you were 'advised by the authorities' to leave the house you were being EVICTED FROM ... make it make sense Kipper ! it will cost a lot more than the cost of a wrap to get that hunk of junk through its upcoming MOT ...
---

They probably did, paid out market value and she bought it back for £50 because its still driveable ... happenned to me a few years ago, a dent in the hatchback due to an accident wrote my little car off, got paid out, I bought it back for £50 and drove it around for another 12 months then scrapped it
We did the same as couldn't afford a new car at the time and second hand car values were high also. They would have taken the car within the week if I'd accepted the offer and I'd have been stuck. Gave me the money less scrappage cost and we kept the car. Could have got it repaired but saved up and part ex-ed it in the end. Bad really when the accident isn't your fault and it still causes hassle! Though in skanks case it's always her fault

KK77

VIP Member
Thanks very much Dolly ❤❤❤❤🥰🤗🥰😘 xxxx. I admit I couldn't find it but might have missed it, so thanks for your lovely message and I'm so glad you loved it Love Pom ❤💖🤗🥰🐶🐾❤❤❤😘😘 xxxx

I've made a Katie face sticker like the one of her pink catsuit and with the jewels on the lips lol but it's not for her next outfit 😀 x.....

View attachment 2986467

.....I thought it go better with her car lol 😄😄😘 x......

View attachment 2986468
Oh know Pom, you’ve gone and done it now! Soon as she sees this…. 😂🤣😂

Edited, forgot to say LA

• Haha
Reactions: 8

noseyprincess12

Chatty Member
What’s this with the blue kitchen? And the one in her recent pics is blue too?! The kitchen in the HH house is as white?
I take it that house wasn’t right then and was just using for storage?

KK77

VIP Member
So far Junior hasn’t reposted her birthday pictures, but P posted not long ago and he has done those. 🤣
She’s not done a grid post so her ‘fan’ can point out what an amazing mum of 5 she is and what a sterling job she has done to bring him up single handedly, even though he’s out everyday at his dad’s 🙄 I think someone may have told her to back off 🙏
She hasn’t even found time to like and post some comment, all about her and My son on his post with his gf, even ex egg Tom Zanetti commented 🤣
What is the connection between The Andres and Kirsty.sr? I see Kieran wished Junior Happy Birthday which I would expect but Kirsty left a message too.

mrspig99

VIP Member
Same thing happens to me, it's pretty normal. Try eating little and often.