Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
View attachment 2991761
Awww JJ’s proud of her 🙄
'Proud of you' you haven't read what she's written yet! Has JJ even mastered ITA ? If not, Mama Kat will have to read it to him in bed. The final chapter of the latest Grim Fairy Tale.
---
Young LB looks like a lad from my School
View attachment 2991758

Wonder/wander how old he was here,
and what was going on in Skankland at the time
View attachment 2991785
About October last year? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14

islastclair

I don't know if any of you follow Yorkshire Peach on socials but the video is on Facebook again now of when she received a mystery gift bag from Skanky. And has absolutely no idea who she was. She thought she was a drag act 🤣 And thought the stuff in the bag was basically crap 🤣🤣
---

Noooooo, she's a brilliant muvva, the bestest muvva wot there ever has been. She just wants the very best for her son. She definitely doesn't want a freebie first class for herself. It's allllllllll for Harvey doncha know 🙄
I follow her, love her , love her even more now

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Dont need to subscribe. Can see via a VPN OR - open on your phone and in the search bar at the bottom you will see aaAA - click on that and "open reader". Can do the same on a lap top, look at the top search bar and you will see a lined box on the RHS. Click on that and it opens as text,but

For years, it was a matter of bemusement for parents at the school gates.

If Katie Price and Peter Andre’s children arrived on time, it was a clue they were staying with their dad. If they were late, they were with their mum.

‘It was like a guessing game,’ says one former parent at the East Sussex school. ‘It became a bit of a running joke and was much discussed in the playground. When they arrived with Pete it was calm, when it was Katie it was chaos and there was often an entourage.’

Today, siblings Junior, 18, and Princess, 16, are grown up and launching showbusiness careers of their own. This week it was revealed that Junior who is pursuing a singing career, is dating an influencer named Jasmine Orr, 23. I’m told Andre has met her and ‘approves’.

In the coming weeks Princess, who made her modelling debut in January with Pretty Little Thing after signing a four-figure deal with the brand, will be announcing what has been described as a ‘huge new deal’. Other brands are vying to work with her thanks to her 700,000-strong social media following.

Both appear to have reached their teenage years relatively unscathed, despite their mum and dad’s very public divorce in 2010, the bitter fallout and the subsequent high-profile relationships and personal turmoil of Price.

Glamour model Price and singer Andre, who catapulted to fame with his washboard abs in the video for his hit single Mysterious Girl in 1995 were, in the Noughties, Britain’s most famous reality couple. But after their split, their lives took very different paths.

Andre has taken a step back from the limelight and has been happily married since 2015.

Price, 45 – who is holidaying in Cyprus after missing her latest High Court hearing following her second bankruptcy – this week unveiled a new tattoo, matching with her new boyfriend, 31-year-old reality TV star JJ Slater from Married At First Sight.

And it is Andre that friends credit for the fact Princess and Junior are said to be ‘very well adjusted’ teenagers.

For Price and Andre have approached parenting from totally opposite ends of the spectrum. And this, the Mail can reveal, has led to numerous clashes between the pair.

In fact, relations are so bad that they are not even able to speak directly to one another, instead using lawyers to make arrangements and decisions over their children.

‘It has been a thing of nightmares at times,’ says one friend of the couple.

‘Katie doesn’t have the same respect for manners and decency as Peter. He is a traditional family man who wants his children well turned out in every aspect.’

blah blah

Its pretty much a rehash of everything the lovely Rita has spent years accumulating on the Wiki, but much more no holds barred
Thanks for that 😊
I like the no holds barred style 😜 It's about bloody time the media stated facts instead of her fantasy shite!

Ecosse

VIP Member
no, this guy was legit. He’s defs not selling them on her behalf, he was way too open about he he had got them!
---

They were scavenged from inside by an urban explorer (not in the transit van) reckon he just chanced his luck. He had put a video on TikTok exploring there but took it down because of how much attention it got!
When was this???? Missed it.
How was it left, after she moved out?

tracey3871

VIP Member
Now THAT sounds EXACTLY like Carl Woods narrating!
(Big shouty capitals for effect, lol.) ;)
I though so too
---
Do we think the DM have paid for exclusive printing of her book? You know like a few juicy chapters? If the book hasn’t passed legal with her ex’s could the DM be sued for reprinting a lie?
Nah ... she is just carpet bagging onto Lewis Raymond Taylors deal with the Daily Fail, I dont believe that she has a deal herself, only as an extension of his deal

Reactions: 13

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Oooooo.... Could this be Skanky hoping to prepare her rustic spag bol with peas or her roast-in-the-bag roastie with a bucket of Bisto, I wonder/wander...? Oh, hang on, it say 'A-list' signing so it can't be....

1718136876732.png

• Haha

pollycopping

Chatty Member
I think now that he is bigger he has become a danger to other people and maybe shouldn’t be allowed to fly , I mean look how he punches car windows out and he would have to be restrained like a adult, would not end good airlines should do a risk assessment I wouldn’t won’t to be on a plane with him , all his mothers doing
As far as I'm aware, he's sedated when he flies, so there's no danger to anyone.
[/QUOTE] didn’t stop him before though and police were called

mrspig99

VIP Member
Work meetings ?? Seriously WTF has she got to offer to anybody shes so up herself right now shes on some sort of fucking deluded high 🤢🤢🤬🤬
---

Such a stupid fucking boring beige bitch🤢🤢🤢
---

WTF does Lego twat even do apart from trailing around Skanky ? How does he make money ? And why do all her victims (boyfriends) end up doing this shit its not normal what did they all do b4 they got hooked up with her ? Its beyond bizarre none of them ever learn from the previous victim that she always slags off they are living off her fame got no money etc etc they must all be thick as fucking shit
Well of course they are all thick as shit and as bad as her, what decent person is going to want to be involved with that?

KK77

VIP Member

I've said it many times but the inability to stick to rules and impulsiveness are major features of Anti-social personality disorder, lack of care for others and recklessness - also major symptoms.
What ADHD doesn't explain is her manipulativeness and her vindictiveness. A cluster B personality disorder would.

She 'could' have ADHD too but isn't it interesting she seems to calm down quite a bit when she's not on the booze and coke? It's also interesting that she claims she couldn't manage her money but hid the pink car and paid in cash, as confirmed by Carl. That shows she's not completely disorganised. How many times has she attacked others? A few, she's admitted assault and has restraining orders. I don't believe ADHD explains many of her behaviours. She also lies continually, it's pathological.

View attachment 2986575
---

Purkiss. Good old, Lee Purkiss!
You are exactly right, her ADHD behaviours are selective the rest of it is a condition she should be diagnosed with!

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
The Beetle, that was listed on her initial inventory, was claimed to be kept for Princess. As Princess is due to be 17, I’d assume Katie has ensured it’s road ready for her 17th birthday… or not
"Or not" most likely knowing Skanky
---
Skank will be convincing herself that she's managed the impossible and is pregnant by JJ The nausea and actually being sick is horrendous.
My niece is a T2 diabetic and has been on Ozempic since September last year. The side effects are horrendous which is why a lot of T2 diabetics stop taking it.

• Heart

pollycopping

Chatty Member
I doubt he’s on anything other than insulin. Prob on a pump to manage it. She’s for sure shed a bit of weight while off the snow , I think she’s on the mounjaro - likely lied to get it as she’s not got a high enough BMI to qualify . Not bad for a bankrupt £170 ish a month ( allegedly)
Will only qualify for monjaro on nhs for diabetes not given on nhs for weight loss yet can get it private though , I’m on it for diabetes great results

JaneRev

VIP Member
Excellent title Winepig. Thanks for starting the thread Pinkie x
---

lol Singing, 🎶 I will if you will so will I 🎶
I can't sing for toffee, never pretended otherwise I've murdered Mr Brightside and what have I done to deserve this more times than I can remember 😂 I'm in better tune than super Skank

I'll sing with you though 😂

• Haha

secretsrsafe

Do we have any pics of Mama Lego? They live in LA City of Fake. So Daddy probably likes fake and Mama probably looks like a Housewife.

• Haha