Katie Price #397 The tour is over for the Skanky sisters, in their amoeba brain's they're both A-listers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lego boy would need it insured in his name since she shouldn't be driving he's the main driver.
Yes agree, permission to drive another car and insuring it in his name are different things so maybe this is what’s happened and he’s insured it as the main driver…….. or should I say paid chauffeur 🫢

Reactions: 17
Why does it need a 'transformation' when there was only a small couple of patches of damage? Why can't they just repair that? Surely that's all an insurance payout would cover?
Is it right that if she has no license, has she still got insurance that would cover it
Or Legobaby would be covered? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Coz she’d be paying(??????)the insurance but have it in his name??

Reactions: 12
Another vaping horror story. This girl nearly died, it's the constant vaping with no breaks that seem to do it. People can vape anywhere so they
don't have to stop or take breaks.

https://www.eastlondonadvertiser.co...ape-warning-parents-teenagers-lung-collapsed/

'
A “terrified” dad has issued a warning to other parents after he claims his daughter nearly died when vaping burst a hole in her lung.

Mark Blight rushed Kyla Blight to hospital after receiving a phone call that she had collapsed and turned 'blue' while sleeping over at a friend's house.
After nearly having a cardiac arrest, the 17-year-old received a five-and-a-half-hour surgery to remove part of her lung and spent two further weeks in hospital before she could return home.
A small air blister known as a pulmonary bleb had developed on the top of Kyla's lungs and it is thought her excessive vaping caused this to burst and led to her lung collapsing.

The student, who began vaping at just 15, believed the habit to be 'harmless' and would get through an entire 4,000 puff vape a week, which is the equivalent to 400 cigarettes.

''

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Why does it need a 'transformation' when there was only a small couple of patches of damage? Why can't they just repair that? Surely that's all an insurance payout would cover?
Reality is she is stuck with the old banger because she cant afford a new car ... she will have blagged a new wrap on it, that's all ... probably with her face on to match the hideous stage outfits so everyone knows its her ... like you do when you were 'targeted' with an 'acid attack' that meant you were 'advised by the authorities' to leave the house you were being EVICTED FROM ... make it make sense Kipper ! it will cost a lot more than the cost of a wrap to get that hunk of junk through its upcoming MOT ...
---
For the age of the car I’m surprised the insurance didn’t write it off!
They probably did, paid out market value and she bought it back for £50 because its still driveable ... happenned to me a few years ago, a dent in the hatchback due to an accident wrote my little car off, got paid out, I bought it back for £50 and drove it around for another 12 months then scrapped it

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Is it right that if she has no license, has she still got insurance that would cover it
Or Legobaby would be covered? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Coz she’d be paying(??????)the insurance but have it in his name??
I'm not sure if she hasn't got her licence back or she can't get insurance, or both. To legally insure in her name, she'd be very limited in who would take her on, and the cost would be through the roof!!
Although her insurance must have been sky every year the way she accumulates points and bans.

Reactions: 19
I'm not sure if she hasn't got her licence back or she can't get insurance, or both. To legally insure in her name, she'd be very limited in who would take her on, and the cost would be through the roof!!
Although her insurance must have been sky every year the way she accumulates points and bans.
You can’t insure a car in your name without a licence in the uk I don’t think

Reactions: 11
Well she got her wish..
A few think poor, poor, picked on Katie, driven out of her house by some scumbags. She’s the victim.

win, win, a free transformation by some mug. 🙄

She lies, manipulates, cheats, treats people appallingly then plays the vicim.
Not everyone sees through her tit though, legal experts didn’t.
Are those diagnosis even real Katie, or do you only ‘possibly’ have them? 🤔
I honestly think the ADHD 'diagnosis' is so she can get her hands on some Adderall which acts as an appetite suppressant and can help with weight loss. Lindsay Lohan used to do this as well.
---
She was complaining last year at the time she supposedly did get her license back that they were 'discriminating' against her because they wanted £14,000 to insure her. Nothing to do with her appalling driving record of course!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not one to slut shame in this day and age live and let live but she has been through some heavy dick hasn’t she Peter must have felt like it was throwing a mini party sausage up a entry her gash must be as wide as the Mersey tunnel

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh Melody I aint got a clue.🥴
Dolly my darling ❤😘 you just leave the Skanky sheet changing to others Hun and don't worry about it. You'd just name every thread "She's a bleep' all title suggestions would be chucked in your Skanky pisspot and we'd all get banned! But I love you ❤🤣 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I honestly think the ADHD 'diagnosis' is so she can get her hands on some Adderall which acts as an appetite suppressant and can help with weight loss. Lindsay Lohan used to do this as well.
---

She was complaining last year at the time she supposedly did get her license back that they were 'discriminating' against her because they wanted £14,000 to insure her. Nothing to do with her appalling driving record of course!
“Someone “ may have lied on their insurance application.

that’s all I can think of , to get round this.

Why the duck are a garage doing up a car for a driver who has countless bans for drink driving????

• Angry
Reactions: 32
What she will have done I am sure is transferred the V5 on the pink abomination in to Lego boys name & he's got insurance on it. Any insurance company asks for drivers licence details of all drivers of the vehicle when the policy is taken out, plus all driving convictions. Lego will be the only one on it, if indeed she's not got a licence, then she won't be able to go on the insurance.
If she's seen driving it, then she's doing so illegally 👍

Thanks for the messages on the last thread🧵 I couldn't reply individually once it's closed so I left heart emojis and try and remember what's been said on here and sorry if I've missed anyone out ❤❤❤💖💕🥰🐶🐾😘 xxxx.

@JaneRev thanks for much for your message sorry on late reply was out after and only just back. Sorry to hear how bad your feeling and it don't help with your peri menopause symptoms on top. I'm glad your managing to comment again ❤❤❤😘 xxxx.
That's great news on your target and no venesections for at least a month 😀🤩😍💖💖💖🥳🥳🥳😘😘 xxxx

Awww thank you, I've decided to cut down sugar from today as I think I've been overdoing it and it's made my symptoms worse. Fluffy hugs and lots of Love from Pom 😊❤😀💖💕🥰💗🤗🐶🐾😘 xxxx.

@Pink Squirrel thanks on your last message so happy you enjoyed my last pic. I love your posts Love Pom😀❤🥰💕💖🤗🐶🐾😘 xxxx.

@slightly disheveled I make that for you as my next pic, Katie with the tape pic at the royal wedding. Love Pom 😀❤❤❤❤🥰💕💖🤗🐶🐾😘 xxxx

A new numberplate for Katie 😄😘 x

Resizer_17180427907471.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Dolly my darling ❤😘 you just leave the Skanky sheet changing to others Hun and don't worry about it. You'd just name every thread "She's a bleep' all title suggestions would be chucked in your Skanky pisspot and we'd all get banned! But I love you ❤🤣 xx
My darling Facey,you’ve know me for years! 🤣I just get blithered when the sheets get to 50,I go weird.🤣I’m abit of a ‘Organised old bleep.’ 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Reality is she is stuck with the old banger because she cant afford a new car ... she will have blagged a new wrap on it, that's all ... probably with her face on to match the hideous stage outfits so everyone knows its her ... like you do when you were 'targeted' with an 'acid attack' that meant you were 'advised by the authorities' to leave the house you were being EVICTED FROM ... make it make sense Kipper ! it will cost a lot more than the cost of a wrap to get that hunk of junk through its upcoming MOT ...
---

They probably did, paid out market value and she bought it back for £50 because its still driveable ... happenned to me a few years ago, a dent in the hatchback due to an accident wrote my little car off, got paid out, I bought it back for £50 and drove it around for another 12 months then scrapped it
Yep, same thing happened to me, storm brought the ceiling of my carport down on my car, it was only scratches but coupled with the age of the car they wrote it off, I got paid out and bought it back, had to re register the v5 and drove it for another 3 years.

Reactions: 24
She’s “so so so so proud of her babies” on IG. Muscling in on J&P’s OK shoot.

• Sick
  • Angry
Thanks for the messages on the last thread🧵 I couldn't reply individually once it's closed so I left heart emojis and try and remember what's been said on here and sorry if I've missed anyone out ❤❤❤💖💕🥰🐶🐾😘 xxxx.

@JaneRev thanks for much for your message sorry on late reply was out after and only just back. Sorry to hear how bad your feeling and it don't help with your peri menopause symptoms on top. I'm glad your managing to comment again ❤❤❤😘 xxxx.
That's great news on your target and no venesections for at least a month 😀🤩😍💖💖💖🥳🥳🥳😘😘 xxxx

Awww thank you, I've decided to cut down sugar from today as I think I've been overdoing it and it's made my symptoms worse. Fluffy hugs and lots of Love from Pom 😊❤😀💖💕🥰💗🤗🐶🐾😘 xxxx.

@Pink Squirrel thanks on your last message so happy you enjoyed my last pic. I love your posts Love Pom😀❤🥰💕💖🤗🐶🐾😘 xxxx.

@slightly disheveled I make that for you as my next pic, Katie with the tape pic at the royal wedding. Love Pom 😀❤❤❤❤🥰💕💖🤗🐶🐾😘 xxxx

A new numberplate for Katie 😄😘 x

View attachment 2986218
Darling Pom,I thought I thanked you for fabby clown shoes on bleep.🥰 If I didn’t ,I loved it you special,clever girly.🥰🥰🥰❤❤❤❤😻😻😻🌹🎊🎀🎉🪅

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Not one to slut shame in this day and age live and let live but she has been through some heavy dick hasn’t she Peter must have felt like it was throwing a mini party sausage up a entry her gash must be as wide as the Mersey tunnel
So, just Pete then?
Not the other thirty eleventy squillion.
You got the disguised chipolata dig in, where's the chicken legs and look what he's stuck with now, lol, lol?
😈😈

• Haha
Reactions: 26
---

I'm sure she would try to get her hands on whatever pills she possibly can, I've also wondered/ wandered could she be taking JJ's
diabetes medicine to lose weight?

• Wow
Reactions: 27
My darling Facey,you’ve know me for years! 🤣I just get blithered when the sheets get to 50,I go weird.🤣I’m abit of a ‘Organised old bleep.’ 🤣
I'd not have you any other way love, same as the rest on here. You leave the Skanky sheets to others, you can if you want get yourself some rainbow pyjamas with your face on just so you can give Whisper little cow a laugh at bedtime 😘😻🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.