Katie Price #397 The tour is over for the Skanky sisters, in their amoeba brain's they're both A-listers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't sing for toffee, never pretended otherwise I've murdered Mr Brightside and what have I done to deserve this more times than I can remember 😂 I'm in better tune than super Skank

I'll sing with you though 😂
When you said you can’t sing for toffee I was going to jump in and say congrats you have something in common with the revenge queen. But you are too decent to be likened to that. Difference is you don’t stand up on stage dressed as a peice of Blackpool rock pretending you can Sing😜

LA!
---
Seems blatant doesn't it?

Also who's insurance is it? Is it JJ's?

View attachment 2985985
How do you know it was ‘People’ Skank 🤔🤥🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When you said you can’t sing for toffee I was going to jump in and say congrats you have something in common with the revenge queen. But you are too decent to be likened to that. Difference is you don’t stand up on stage dressed as a peice of Blackpool rock pretending you can Sing😜

LA!
---

Yeah, one person to throw the paint, egg or wee or whatever it was and one to stand there looking gormless......called JJ.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why does it need a 'transformation' when there was only a small couple of patches of damage? Why can't they just repair that? Surely that's all an insurance payout would cover?
For the age of the car I’m surprised the insurance didn’t write it off!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I wonder/wander how long it'll be before she's ACTUALLY singing for toffee because nobody will pay her anything & she needs to use the toffee to stick her turkey teef back in 🤔🤣
I'm sure the twatbag will release a book detailing how she's been reduced to singing for toffee, telling the truth for the eleventh billion time

She won't get any money from auctioning off her tour outfits 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m confused as to how this is working with JJ driving the pink RR? Usually for Insurance purposes, permission to drive another car only applies if the car in question has a valid comprehensive policy. There won’t be one in KP’s name given she has no licence, so could she have transferred ownership to him to get his own policy on it?
If not then he’s likely to not be insured 😡 can we report this anywhere?

Reactions: 23
Just watching her IG. She calls H “price”, who the duck does that!! Oh the lung thief does it too. Who calls their kid by their surname? Someone who’s forgotten his first name maybe? Embarrassment of a “mother”

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Just watching her IG. She calls H “price”, who the duck does that!! Oh the lung thief does it too. Who calls their kid by their surname? Someone who’s forgotten his first name maybe? Embarrassment of a “mother”
It's another way of her considering H to be her property rather than an individual with his own thoughts and opinions.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
I’m confused as to how this is working with JJ driving the pink RR? Usually for Insurance purposes, permission to drive another car only applies if the car in question has a valid comprehensive policy. There won’t be one in KP’s name given she has no licence, so could she have transferred ownership to him to get his own policy on it?
Remember though, the registered keeper of the car (v5) is not necessarily the owner so he could have insurance on it
---
It's another way of her considering H to be her property rather than an individual with his own thoughts and opinions.
Exactly that!

Reactions: 19

LA!
---

I wouldn't inflict my vocal cords on anyone 😂😂 let alone squeeze/shoe horn myself into an outfit twenty sizes too small 😂.

People would be sticking their fingers in their ears humming "la la la la"

** Edited as this daft twit pressed post before I'd finished

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You don't have to be the owner or keeper to get insurance.

Untitled.png

Reactions: 15
Never mind Pepto Bismol. More like Pepto Abysmal…I’ll see myself out
Gaviscon on wheels 🤮🤮 Seems weird
Reckon she’s getting her Barnet done as well, loads of arse licking posts from Lou, she must make money from the braindeads who get there Hair and fillers done where The Orginal Skanky does 🤮🤮🤮
I’ve been quiet 🤐 since the post with those photos of bleep features and Bag a chipz, To think that was 4/5 years ago and how young all her kids were and she’s behaving like that in public
I’m so glad the littles are out of her grasp
Truly think she has Lost whatever minuscule amount of Sanity she ever had
Everyone made me laugh with all the recalling of the amount of Dick she’s had, Doubt she remembers herself, she really is a disgusting woman

Reactions: 27
Lego boy would need it insured in his name since she shouldn't be driving he's the main driver.

Reactions: 15
Well she got her wish..
A few think poor, poor, picked on Katie, driven out of her house by some scumbags. She’s the victim.

win, win, a free transformation by some mug. 🙄

She lies, manipulates, cheats, treats people appallingly then plays the vicim.
Not everyone sees through her tit though, legal experts didn’t.
Are those diagnosis even real Katie, or do you only ‘possibly’ have them? 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 67
He's probably got a multi car policy as already had 2 cars, not that they've been seen for a while, & just added the RR to it. You don't have to be registered keeper to be insured. You could report to 101 or online for it to checked.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.