Katie Price #395 first the egg bandit, now the dodgy white transit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she wasn’t!! She has never been anything special in the looks department. Her main draw was getting her tits out. There were plenty of far better looking glamour models than her. And I say that as a red blooded male who was in his 20’s in the 1990’s.
Suzanne Mizzi was stunning. KP couldn’t compare in the looks dept to any of the page 3 girls
---
Karl Malden nose !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That's why men preferred Sam Fox and Jodie Marsh, those two were the ones they fancied and wanted to get to bed, Skank was always seen as too easy a lay to be remotely interesting. Also too much risk of picking up the clap from her as she screwed around very freely. It would break her heart if she knew how much people laughed at her back then, just as they do now. She was only ever second best to almost any other page 3 girl.
My brother had the hots for Suzanne Mitzi, he married a girl that was her double (she turned out to be a bleep though). Didn’t realise SM died young 😢
---
Maria Whittaker and Suzanne Mizzi were also a lot more popular than the Skank back then, alas poor Suzanne died young the same has Mel Appleby.
Oops I just put the same about SM. I only just saw that she’d died young 😢

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It's Legohead...he realises he left his man bag behind, you think she recognise her own boyfriend 😄😘 x

View attachment 2975095
I expect he was breaking in to assault her - they all do dontcha kanaaaaw.........................
---
Strange that after the midnight acid attack the gates are still being left open for Tom, Dick and Harry to wander in.
Did she never replace the stolen post boc meaning everyone is obliged to trek up to her front door to shove stuff in the letterbox?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hmmmm. This is sort of :coffee: .

If I'm correct on what I've found in the past, something will be happening tomorrow. I think KP might be busy tomorrow. It could also explain some of the distraction around here.

That's all I'm saying though. Sorry to be all binfesty. 🤐
Bloody hell HBF, it’s too early for this! Spill 🤣🤣
---
She’s just posted clear images of two people trying to break in on CCTV during the day, WTF is going on here 🤷🏽‍♀️
Tbf they only walked up to her door. Maybe they were delivering pizza leaflets 😩
---
That’s a Ring doorbell. Which means she’s probably still got access because the Ring needs to connect to the Wi-Fi in the house so the video can be viewed remotely.
Shame it didn’t capture the flaccid flinger, oops meant acid 🤣
---
It looks to me like he has a bag lying across his chest. It just looked like a leaflet delivery. A young lad would know eff all about her or her address. Cars in the driveway, would look like someone lived there. My letterbox is a bugger to get through cos of that thick brushy stuff they have. He just looked like he was having a job shoving it in. Surely a burglar etc would look for an open window or a more discreet way in then walking up to the front door? Burglars these days, don’t know how to burgle!
He’s probably the only male visitor to that property who has had a job shoving it in 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Wonder/wander if the Police rushed to 'her mansion' when they saw footage of the latest visitors?
I'm sure there must be people in the area who have actually had stuff stolen, yet can't get the police to visit them?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Wonder/wander if the Police rushed to 'her mansion' when they saw footage of the latest visitors?
I'm sure there must be people in the area who have actually had stuff stolen, yet can't get the police to visit them?
The plods are on 24/7 access for skanky alone - sod everyone else in the area!
I wonder / wander if they realise they are her personal Security Team as organised by Legohead?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's not her house anymore and the only reason she is doing this is not because she's concerned about the house it's so her brain-dead fans will buy the whole "Katie is being targeted" bullshit, something is going on behind the scenes we can bet, she hasn't had any driving offences for a few weeks haha, on a lighter note, she was on a post on my partner's Facebook, some fellas met her, these comments were ace haha
Screenshot_20240604_214138_edit_865131368049298.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Goodness this Fred has gone on one of its weird spirals - too much angst 🤯

Anyway @Helena-botham-farter I read your Binfest post with interest 👀. Hopefully you can update us Binfest style later 🤞🏻

Reactions: 31
Amazing that the local police turn up for everything for skanky (according to her).... but never catch her driving. Weird that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Wonder/wander when we’ll hear about the arrests, now the police have no doubt received the car registration details and the clear images of the two lads lurking around her former home 🤔 Fair play to her, she’s got a crazy busy schedule at mo, but between her and head of security Lego, she has still found time to monitor the goings on and law breaking at her old home, keeping an eye on it for the mortgage company. We always say she does nothing for other people, how wrong we were, she can work for others for free after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I can see the headline now :
“Pizza boy arrested for delivering leaflet to fear stricken Katie Prices Mucky Mansion”
:unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I reckon it was her mate Nigel Farage (who actually is also a good friend of KSR!!) making sure she got her campaign leaflet to vote for him in the election. Oh my bad, she has never even voted.
Or, just a couple of lads trying to see if she left behind any old Loaded mags or her stash of unwashed knickers for their grandad. :sick:
Funny how this is the first time she has ever shown doorbell footage when it's not even her house :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Could this house surveillance angle be some noo bissniss it's starting up with Lego?
I mean why employ anybody to guiard the dump when you can just ring the plods using your previous contacts within The Force? It makes complete sense to me :ROFLMAO:

Lego can race to the premises in the pink wanky-wagon on which he's sellotaped a blue flashing light onto the spot where those fiends "threw Aciiiide", he can screech to a halt outside waving his plastic sheriff's badge about, warn the intruders he's a black-belt in origami then ring The Plods on speed-dial to fetch them racing to nick everybody onscene having abandoned the rest of 'Orsham's residents in order to appease skanky & Co.
Sounds like an excellent Business Plan :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I reckon it was her mate Nigel Farage (who actually is also a good friend of KSR!!) making sure she got her campaign leaflet to vote for him in the election. Oh my bad, she has never even voted.
Or, just a couple of lads trying to see if she left behind any old Loaded mags or her stash of unwashed knickers for their grandad. :sick:
Funny how this is the first time she has ever shown doorbell footage when it's not even her house :unsure:
And I thought the MM was being guarded 24/7 by local plod!!

Reactions: 18
DC must recently been installed,I’m sure in the past she didn’t know who was at her door.Like when fencecunt knocked and she opened door to him,dressed in nothing but a tea towel.Strange that.🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Has anyone driven past in the last 48 hours and seen if gates are open? I know it’s difficult to see from the road - but any locals able to do a drive by? 😅

Reactions: 14
She might have been nice looking and photogenic many years ago but it’s the sheer vileness of her that’s made her infamous. Debt riddled drunk foul mouthed druggy who’s now had all five children removed from her care. A habitual drink driver with a horrific record of animal neglect and abuse. Is this really somebody you still seem enamoured with? I for one think it’s time you read the room.
Exactly Joanna. Iv admitted numerous times on here that I used to be a big fan! I used to love sitting down and watching Peter and Katie, I would buy her books and try and copy all her fashion (i know!!! absolutely cringe when I look back!) But I was young and I enjoyed the love story between K&P 🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈 and Claire had created this media power couple -i never knew KP as Jordan really, only Katie from the jungle, who met Pete. (And as a 13 year old girl I was obsessed with Pete!) So what Claire was selling I really did buy into and was interested. But that was the magic that was Claire Powell. People forget that K&P were everywhere, it was unusual if K&P weren't front page of OK! They were on talk shows all the time. No one can ever doubt the sheer hard work Claire put into them as a power couple. She was amazing as a manager, and as much as KP drags Claire- Claire gave her the means to set her and her kids up for life. Davw read didnt do that!...As usual it was KP who ruined it all. Kp is no businesswoman, no mother and no model now.
Claire completely changed KPs life at that time. And it's only as iv grown, matured and seen patterns of KPs life that I realise what's actually been going on. Kp was never a businesswoman - she just got lucky and made a tit load of money via Claire. She's also a total drug addict, that's NEVER put her kids first, in fact, she's only ever put them in danger imo. She isn't a good mum at all, she deserved to have the kids taken off her. Everything has been a smoke screen.
I will admit (and its only my opinion) i do think KP was quite pretty with a lovely fugure pre surgery, I know alot of people don't agree. Do I think she was supermodel stunning? No! But she was photogenic and confident in front of a camera and she had that 90s edge that a lot celebrities had back then. But of course time moves on (something KP has struggled with 🤣🤣) and she's just a total washed up has been now.
Kp has been showing us for years who she really is. She's a drug addict, a neglectful mother, an animal abuser and a liar. Whatever she achieved in her early life is completely overshadowed by her actions subsequently. She's reckless, selfish, impulsive and a narcissist and her downfall is all if her own doing. So whatever she achieved before is quite insignificant now, and that's something I think KP needs to reflect on and accept.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.