Katie Price #395 first the egg bandit, now the dodgy white transit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edna’s not to fussed about these alarming events happening to her sister, posting jokey stuff about her door painting this morning, she really does love a door doesn’t she…

View attachment 2973373
Do we know why she is so obsessed with front doors ? She literally could not be any duller if she tried. PS Enjoy laying in bed and watch trash tv SK. Get well soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion #396 Skanky‘s out the mansion, still a trout pout, is junior home yet, or is he still out out?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Where did she get the picture of the car? That doesn,t look like a ring doorbell.

Reactions: 13
Do we know why she is so obsessed with front doors ? She literally could not be any duller if she tried. PS Enjoy laying in bed and watch trash tv SK. Get well soon x
Thank you, I’m on the mend, I think, though Skank has given me a headache tonight with her door cam activities, when will this madness end 🤦🏽‍♀️ I’ve been watching the last series of Curb Your Enthusiasm, nearly watched it all in two days on and off😁

Wonder what the Red Tops are goimg to do with tonight’s events, they can’t just print random pics of these lads and their car, with no proof they were up to no good. I guess they could ask the police how the lads got past the police 24/7 security on an empty building that Skank said was in place yesterday, although there maybe a chance that wasn’t actually a thing 😁

Oh the Skank and Edna podcast is gonna be something else this week 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it actually MM ? I know there is a washing machine on the drive and black bin bags to the left but it looks suspiciously tidy for MM. The grass even looked like it had been cut.

Reactions: 12
This is just bonkers now, this is serious deflection, the timing, everything about it stinks, it’s at a level which we’ve never seen before even from her. Incident after incident. Where’s Stan, has he got a theory, what is she up to🤔😁

Seems her 24/7 security is a doorbell cam, they’ve easily strolled up to the door in daylight, if they are trying to break in, piss poor effort if so, he just tries the door, walks away and I think he says Nah to his mate, time says 20:54, tonight I guess 🤷🏽‍♀️ Are these the transit lads, honestly this is making my head-cold worse 🤦🏽‍♀️

And again it’s not her house anymore, it’s the mortgage companies problem surely, anything valuable in there should be gone by now, why does she care and why is she still monitoring it, plus wouldn’t that cam have recorded the acid attack, or do you have to be close to the door to activate it, it has a clear view of the drive where the pink RR was 🤔
I wonder, could they be from the mortgage company doing a security check??

Reactions: 13
Well after being days and days behind I’ve finally caught up.
I have no real comment to make other than WTF! and I think you have all been remarkably restrained….. 🤷‍♀️🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Latest, The Scum absolutely taking the piss out of her, quoting her saying she is paying her bills with hard graft, then listing her ridiculous debts and having a dig in their fashion, at the trustees and courts constantly excusing her. The Scum, like us, want to know why she is being treated so leniently, this is embarrassing for the trustees and courts, she is making them look incompetent, there is going to be a massive outcry when the next hearing fails to materialise, which I think will sadly happen. At least the Scum aren’t backing-off, they want her dealt with now, they are not letting go, mentioning her debts on every article. making it clear it’s unacceptable.

The Sun exclusively revealed that removal vans turned up at Katie's estate after she was served an eviction notice following her second bankruptcy.
The mum-of-five is now renting a stunning new build home in Sussex worth over a million, which is costing her £5,000 in rent every month.
But many of her fans have wondered how she is able to afford such expensive rent in her circumstances.
Addressing those questions, Katie shared a snap of her sitting hand singing 3,000 copies of her book.
She wrote on the story: "People wondering how it is I am able to sustain a certain lifestyle despite having financial ups and downs...
"Let me tell you it's all comes from hard work, never giving up and fighting through...

The mum-of-five owes £142,405 and £196,735 for the tax years 2020-2021 and 2021-2022, plus £140,000 in VAT.
On top of this, she's been charged late penalties and interest, and racked up debts of more than £3.2million.
Katie, 45, failed to appear in court in March where she was declared bankrupt for a second time by the judge.
She was due to give evidence about her finances at the High Court but she cancelled just 24 hours before.
Katie, 45, said she had been legally signed off by a psychiatrist and a consultant doctor - and has been receiving outpatient treatment
at The Priory.

Hahahaha I called this approach earlier today. Facts, journos, facts.

Reactions: 14
Is it actually MM ? I know there is a washing machine on the drive and black bin bags to the left but it looks suspiciously tidy for MM. The grass even looked like it had been cut.
Must admit I just presumed it was, just checked, yes it is the MM, it’s the same driveway shape outside the door and the same fence leading up, it’s her former home 😁
---
Where did she get the picture of the car? That doesn,t look like a ring doorbell.
Good point Ming, someone has taken that photo separately. Has she sent LEGO, her head of security round and he took it, is Fruitella lurking in the house still, and ran out to get a pic, has the neighbour got nothing better to do than wait in the bushes for intruders. Whoever did it, got close up to the car, that’s quite a high def photo, so they weren’t afraid of the burglars being violent men 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Seems to be uninvited intruders everywhere tonight.
Now let me get this straight, we're all forgiving Skank because she's an all round good egg, a top model and great person who's just had some bad luck?
Proof of this is to be seen in all the papers reports of young madam falling out of clubs pissed as a fart and drugged up to high heaven whilst pregnant with H and ramming Nokia's up her klunge and vodka bottles in her ring piece?
And she's a real beauty despite the reality of the butchered mess we see now?
Okie dokie, have I got the gist of it?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
And I wasn’t saying Katie was the only good looking girl back in the day there was loads of stunning looking girls
Jennifer Ellison
Pamela Anderson
Carmen Electra
India Reynolds
Lucy Pinder
Leah Francis
Michelle Marsh
Melinda messenger
Rhian Sugden

Seems to be uninvited intruders everywhere tonight.
Now let me get this straight, we're all forgiving Skank because she's an all round good egg, a top model and great person who's just had some bad luck?
Proof of this is to be seen in all the papers reports of young madam falling out of clubs pissed as a fart and drugged up to high heaven whilst pregnant with H and ramming Nokia's up her klunge and vodka bottles in her ring piece?
And she's a real beauty despite the reality of the butchered mess we see now?
Okie dokie, have I got the gist of it?
yep that just about sums it up 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Must admit I just presumed it was, just checked, yes it is the MM, it’s the same driveway shape outside the door and the same fence leading up, it’s her former home 😁
---

Good point Ming, someone has taken that photo separately. Has she sent LEGO, her head of security round and he took it, is Fruitella lurking in the house still, and ran out to get a pic, has the neighbour got nothing better to do than wait in the bushes for intruders. Whoever did it, got close up to the car, that’s quite a high def photo, so they weren’t afraid of the burglars being violent men 🤔
Not looked or seen the car picture but it wasn't a white seat was it. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And I wasn’t saying Katie was the only good looking girl back in the day there was loads of stunning looking girls
Jennifer Ellison
Pamela Anderson
Carmen Electra
India Reynolds
Lucy Pinder
Leah Francis
Michelle Marsh
Melinda messenger
Rhian Sugden
You forgot to add your current fave rave in there, BYG herself, Lauren Goodger.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jennifer Ellison
Pamela Anderson
Carmen Electra
India Reynolds
Lucy Pinder
Leah Francis
Michelle Marsh
Melinda messenger
Rhian Sugden
Imma try Break this down for you
What the Fluck are you on about?????

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I would love it if the plug has been pulled on the new rental and she is now homeless. Doesn’t appear to have moved in yet so maybe there Is still time for the landlord to change his mind if he has found out who the tenant really is
I reckon a ‘cash buyer’ purchased this property (money from under the mattress) and then will ‘rent’ it out for 5k month to the actual owner! Skank will have a sudden increase in only fans subscribers so she can show she can afford the rent and her mattress money used to pay the subscriptions will be untraceable as they can’t look into her ‘fan’ finances.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s just posted clear images of two people trying to break in on CCTV during the day, WTF is going on here 🤷🏽‍♀️
Deflection this is what narcissistic people do. So something is going down. She is an absolute disgrace, with not a care in the world. No thought or regard for 4 of her children only the one now that can make her some money and thats H. Typical narcissistic behaviour her children are for gain. Very sad

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.