Katie Price #395 first the egg bandit, now the dodgy white transit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in the mail about the acid attack police say officers engaged with the informant to identify any VIABLE LINES OF ENQUIRY NO REASONABLE LINES OF ENQUIRY HAVE BEEN IDENTIFIED AT THIS TIME so what they mean is she called them to report it but there is no evidence at all to support that anyone actually did it(i suppose they could not come out and say directly we have had dealings with the informant before and can not believe a word she says)and notice she says the security at the mucky mansion is being taken seriously by everyone(she does not actually say by the police)she means the bank who now own the house

Reactions: 39
It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if all this is her setting the narrative for when she gets the MM destroyed somehow. You know what she’s like, if she can’t have it, nobody can!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Deflection this is what narcissistic people do. So something is going down. She is an absolute disgrace, with not a care in the world. No thought or regard for 4 of her children only the one now that can make her some money and thats H. Typical narcissistic behaviour her children are for gain. Very sad
Do we think it’s been ‘Set up by herself’???🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Wonder/wander when we’ll hear about the arrests, now the police have no doubt received the car registration details and the clear images of the two lads lurking around her former home 🤔 Fair play to her, she’s got a crazy busy schedule at mo, but between her and head of security Lego, she has still found time to monitor the goings on and law breaking at her old home, keeping an eye on it for the mortgage company. We always say she does nothing for other people, how wrong we were, she can work for others for free after all.
i think they were prob local scrap dealers wanting to know if they could take away any of the scrap metal she as left lying around if he is a real thief trying to break in he must be new at it he touchers the letter box once then gives up someone should tell him he would not fit thought the letter box and try one of the broken windows)but it is nice to see that the thieves have a car that as passed its MOT and is TAXED(so nice of them so the police will not have to do much work to identify them)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Do we think it’s been ‘Set up by herself’???🤷🏼‍♀️
I think people will definitely be sniffing around the MM to see what they can get or to see if they can use it as a caravan site. I think this would happen to any large abandoned site like this, she never had any working security after all.
I think she is also milking it for all it's worth to drive a narrative that she is a victim. She needs that victim status to be believed.
Whenever something comes out about her, or something is undeniable like the eviction, she wants people to think, 'Yeah but look what she's had to deal with'.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if all this is her setting the narrative for when she gets the MM destroyed somehow. You know what she’s like, if she can’t have it, nobody can!!!
You just reminded me and I think we’ve all forgotten about this, but there’s a person around her who she could turn to, to do this, a woman who’s got previous form on burning down mansions, her housekeeper, Mrs Danvers, she loves a match.

Maybe plotting yesterday….“Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley The Mucky Mansion again.” 🤔

9EA133AC-5AD8-4034-8A87-9BFDA2910372.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
i think they were prob local scrap dealers wanting to know if they could take away any of the scrap metal she as left lying around if he is a real thief trying to break in he must be new at it he touchers the letter box once then gives up someone should tell him he would not fit thought the letter box and try one of the broken windows)but it is nice to see that the thieves have a car that as passed its MOT and is TAXED(so nice of them so the police will not have to do much work to identify them)
1717572651441.png

There is no letterbox, they definitely looked like they were trying the door handle to get in.

Reactions: 46
Has anyone driven past in the last 48 hours and seen if gates are open? I know it’s difficult to see from the road - but any locals able to do a drive by? 😅
I will be driving by tomorrow. Shall I go in and knock at the door

• Haha
Reactions: 43
What I don't get is why the journos keep giving her ammo to say they print lies by printing stuff that isn't factual (acid attack) vs factual.

She has been evicted - the notices were printed in the red tops. Ergo, the house has been repossessed. Those are facts. The papers could also say by whom the house has been repossessed, and that it is for non-payment of mortgage. (fact, I presume). Then, publish further facts that this repossession is separate from bankruptcy 1 where she owes 3.2M since 2019 (or wtte the exact figure and dates are) to a group of creditors. And this bankruptcy has still not been discharged (fact). Additionally, she owes HMRC for bankruptcy #2 to the tune of 3/4M.

Three entirely separate issues that have zilch to do with any acid, transits or anything else, none of which there seems to be any evidence for bar what Skank claims.

Facts, journos, facts. There are plenty to go at.
Click bait. It is also amazing the Sun gives her any time at all after she said she faked a DV story and was on the front page

Reactions: 19
Just looked at her picture signing 3,000 books all she is doing it randomly signing paper
Surely her books would be printed by now and she would be signing the books not just sheets of paper?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
KP only gained any celeb traction initially because of DY and (God bless him) Harvey and hooking up with PA in the jungle. Had neither of these thing happened she would not have had the opportunity/money/level of fame she had.

She then fucked it royally and has had opportunities to redeem herself, purely off the back of poor Harvey and playing the victim.

If it wasn't for Harvey I truly believe she would have faded to obscurity many years ago. Many other people in her position have done far less and been "cancelled" (for lack of a better word) but as the poor single mum to a child with complex additional needs and being left to "raise" him alone and subsequently being cheated on and betrayed by the whole world blah blah bleeping blah 🙄

I used to feel sorry for her and that's what endeared me to her, I fell for it, hook, line and sinker, then the scales fell from my eyes and saw her for what she truly is, a conniving bleep.

She has played a blinder in terms of media manipulation and PR for many years but now it's allllllll unraveling and catching up with her and in the words of the great Lizzo, "It's about damm time" 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Could this house surveillance angle be some noo bissniss it's starting up with Lego?
I mean why employ anybody to guiard the dump when you can just ring the plods using your previous contacts within The Force? It makes complete sense to me :ROFLMAO:

Lego can race to the premises in the pink wanky-wagon on which he's sellotaped a blue flashing light onto the spot where those fiends "threw Aciiiide", he can screech to a halt outside waving his plastic sheriff's badge about, warn the intruders he's a black-belt in origami then ring The Plods on speed-dial to fetch them racing to nick everybody onscene having abandoned the rest of 'Orsham's residents in order to appease skanky & Co.
Sounds like an excellent Business Plan :ROFLMAO:
If I lived in the West Sussex constabulary I would be contacting the Police and Crimes Commissioner as well as putting a FOI request in to find out why the duck they are wasting their stretched resources on this bleeping idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So I wonder what is happening today or this morning maybe
I think something to do with kids but had hoped that they had been sorted
It must be something important as she has not been obviously drinking and drugged up
Would a BH re 2nd bankruptcy being done in private?

Reactions: 16
I reckon it was her mate Nigel Farage (who actually is also a good friend of KSR!!) making sure she got her campaign leaflet to vote for him in the election. Oh my bad, she has never even voted.
Or, just a couple of lads trying to see if she left behind any old Loaded mags or her stash of unwashed knickers for their grandad. :sick:
Funny how this is the first time she has ever shown doorbell footage when it's not even her house :unsure:
Funny how no footage caught the terrifying acid attack either 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Has anyone driven past in the last 48 hours and seen if gates are open? I know it’s difficult to see from the road - but any locals able to do a drive by? 😅
I did last night the going south and it's very hard to see but I do think they were shut.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.