Katie Price #395 first the egg bandit, now the dodgy white transit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the love of all things Krusty.. Am I going mad tonight...

She's in proper deflection mode. True to form. If in doubt, wheel Harvey out!
View attachment 2974885
It is absolutely disgusting. However Skank constantly uses Harvey as a major deflection technique. She keeps a vulnerable young adult in the public eye. He's been a pawn in her stupid games since he's been born. It makes me so angry

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Have a quick look at post #59 on this Fred Kylie😘 don't know if you have seen it 😉
Oh I hadn’t seen that, just read it, and based on what Helena has said tonight, wow that could be it, but are we saying she’s arranging all these incidents, I mean she’s outed these lads tonight, she’s got the police involved, it’s amazingly lucky for her these things are happening exactly when she needs it 🤷🏽‍♀️
---
She’s now posted their car and the registration plate 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I asked for an English translation a couple of times….the last being about 5 minutes ago…my post and the pathetic response have both vanished 🤔🤷‍♀️
They basically said “meet me for a fight by the Boundary pub you bleeping idiot”. I think perhaps they have been banned for threatening statements? If not they should be. I’m sure they will pop up again under a different identity on here or Insta, Tiktok.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Surely KP shouldn’t be showing pictures of people at her door and car number plates I would have thought she would report them to police

Reactions: 26
More fool her for all of it, her choice to get her body/face butchered rather than pay the mortgage. Although it was the Sun who publicised the eviction. Do they look like burglars tho, the car looks ok, ooh ooh maybe they're journalists. 😂😬💩💀

Reactions: 19
Oh I hadn’t seen that, just read it, and based on what Helena has said tonight, wow that could be it, but are we saying she’s arranging all these incidents, I mean she’s outed these lads tonight, she’s got the police involved, it’s amazingly lucky for her these things are happening exactly when she needs it 🤷🏽‍♀️
---
Shame none of these camera's picked up the "Acid Attack" or the transit van with the EIGHT passengers in it.
Dam those AliExpress Security Camera's.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
If harvey wasnt disabled & understood what she was doing he'd of fucked of a long time ago. Its disgusting how she uses him knowing he cant do anything about it. I'm so glad he no longer lives with her poor kid would probably have his own reality show so she could make money

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Surely KP shouldn’t be showing pictures of people at her door and car number plates I would have thought she would report them to police
Perhaps head of security Lego, is running this IG show tonight, and he’s not that blessed in the brains department 😁

Anyway police can now trace that car, find out what these lads are up to, all cleared up in the morning. Statement released later, the police have arrested two lads for trespass on the mortgage companies property. Case solved.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
---
These two Muppets are either thick chancers trying the front door when it's all over social media and the press shes says theres 24/7 security or someone has told them to walk up to the front door and try it, it's just to conveniently timed these two muppets probably friends of fruitella. Funny skank has a ring doorbell but this is the only time it's ever caught anyone trespassing. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It looks to me like he has a bag lying across his chest. It just looked like a leaflet delivery. A young lad would know eff all about her or her address. Cars in the driveway, would look like someone lived there. My letterbox is a bugger to get through cos of that thick brushy stuff they have. He just looked like he was having a job shoving it in. Surely a burglar etc would look for an open window or a more discreet way in then walking up to the front door? Burglars these days, don’t know how to burgle!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Anyone else wondering if we have Lego posting on here after a few spliffs?
Look out for someone writing “man” at the end of every sentence man!
I let da herb do ma talking while ma eyes chillax all slitty maaaaaan…..
( I’ve no idea what any of that just meant.)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.