Katie Price #392 Screeching a song. Arrogance is strong. Eviction not long. BRING IT ON.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pink monstrosity failed it’s MOT in March. Tyres were listed as fail.
The pink monstrosity then passes said MOT
The pink monstrosity then appears on the streets of London with said dodgy tyres still attached.🤔

knowing skankys issues with calendars either she’s time travelling or that parking ticket was issued in March pre MOT

or and I wouldn’t put it past the lying woman. She “borrowed” some tyres off the bronze Range Rover in order to pass the MoT and then swapped them back.

Can anyone remember when the Pink thing was dumped back on her drive? If it was after March sink boy must’ve MOT’d it

The plot thickens……..
She’s got something on some judge or senior politician - some one with clout that’s for sure. Some one old and extremely influential. Some one in the House of Lords possibly? Pics of them in a human caterpillar? Dressed as a g i m p with their balls stuck in the zip?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
New thread 🧵 😀💖 and title 😀💖 xxx.

Will leave this here while I catch up on last thread🧵😀 x.....

Cooking with Pom .....🐶🐾😘 x

Resizer_17167565423251.jpg

Today we are going to mix two ingredients together ...firstly add Edna in a bowl ....

Resizer_17167565157481.jpg

Slowly mix in Legohead ...

Resizer_17132937198371.jpg

Put in oven Gas Mark 5. Cook for 30 minutes 😀 x

Here's one I made earlier 😄 x

Resizer_17167562363781.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
She’s got something on some judge or senior politician - some one with clout that’s for sure. Some one old and extremely influential. Some one in the House of Lords possibly? Pics of them in a human caterpillar? Dressed as a gif with their balls stuck in the zip?
Nah, I just don’t believe that. I mean, even if she has banged a judge or a politician, who would really give a duck these days? I mean it’s hardly earth shattering. I think she’s such a slippery weasel that she just whips out the Flack Card at any opportune moment and everyone pussyfoots around cos they’re scared she’ll top herself.

Reactions: 43
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Daily Fail has the article now but only just added, so no comments yet. They have shown her Insta though for those that don't have access....

Good grief..... Look at her norks from this angle.... They could form their own country.....

View attachment 2958852
Phil and Grant looking very similar to the 1996 version of Tombraiders Lara Crofts pointy humongous norks. bleeping disgusting.

A couple of thoughts I've been mulling over since the acid story broke. I agree as others have said, why just the RR? If Legos merc was there, why not his? Why not the others? It has been mentioned earlier, could this have been carried out whilst the RR was parked up in London and she's only just noticed? Would have been dark when coming home last night.

Another thought, and seeing that the number plates have been changed recently makes me wonder/wander this more. Has she attempted to remove the pink from the car herself? Has she set out with a plan to completely remove the pink paint/wrap front the RR in order to hide/sell the motor, applied a bit of paint stripper to it, realised its an immense job and though duck it I can't be assed to do the whole car, I'll say someone's targeted me to get some coin instead...? Probably way off base but I'm high as a kite at the moment on pain killers following a dental abcess, so you know...🤪

And @SmillieKylie , I am totally with you. I don't understand how she gets away with everything. I knew a girl from school who has 2 young kids, one who is disabled and couldn't stop her eviction. Despite pleading with the council and posting things on SM to her MP, she still got the boot. She never paid rent by the sounds of it ao all her own doing, but despite 2 young kids, the evictor didnt care about that. So I don't see how saying she has H with her would be a reason to give her more time/extend the eviction. I think she just threw some money at the mortgage provider to keep em sweet, and it paid off. Likely why she's probably been given several months extra.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
New thread 🧵 😀💖 and title 😀💖 xxx.

Will leave this here while I catch up on last thread🧵😀 x.....

Cooking with Pom .....🐶🐾😘 x

View attachment 2959016

Today we are going to mix two ingredients together ...firstly add Edna in a bowl ....

View attachment 2959017

Slowly mix in Legohead ...

View attachment 2959021

Put in oven Gas Mark 5. Cook for 30 minutes 😀 x

Here's one I made earlier 😄 x

View attachment 2959018
OMG, Pom. I've had to go for a lie down after this. Hilarious. You are effin' brilliant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s got something on some judge or senior politician - some one with clout that’s for sure. Some one old and extremely influential. Some one in the House of Lords possibly? Pics of them in a human caterpillar? Dressed as a g i m p with their balls stuck in the zip?
Tap tap tap went the fingers ‘pon the head indeed….

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks very much @JaneRev for your lovely message which I've copy and pasted below so can reply in this thread 🧵😀👍💕💗🥰🤗💖❤🐶🐾😘 xxxx...

Another fantastic @Pom Bear creation 💜💜
I hope you are having a good Bank holiday weekend Pom 😘😘

How are things with you? After several weeks I'm pretty much on the correct dose of pain (after my last surgery brutally cut It down 🤬) Me and Mr Rev had a great time in London. I did lots of shopping and it took a long time not to need 60 naps a day to recover. I'm in hospital tomorrow as a day case for a venesection as my blood has gone too thick again. I've been sat out in the garden getting some sun but it's gone too hot for me so I've come back in.

Sorry I haven't tagged you before. I really hope that you've been able to rest and have kept the right side of things. Sending love from me, Mr Rev, Vic 💖🐱💖 and Bob 💙🐱💙💜💜😘😘💜💜

Thank you very much and I hope your having a good Bank Holiday too😀👍😊❤🥰😘 xxx
It's been good, a lot cooler here as had quite a storm earlier today, luckily I didn't get caught in it when I went to a friend's flat for Sunday dinner.

I'm ok, still having problems with my sleep apnea but then again I do go to bed late at 5.30am.lol it's hard to break the habit to get up earlier.

I'm happy to hear your back on the correct dose after been too low since surgery and thanks very much I telling me on your London trip, I'm so happy you had a great time together. Hope the naps get less as you recover and good luck tomorrow with your hospital appointment, hopefully they can give you some blood thinners. ❤😘 xxx

It's ok I guessed you was busy and had your trip, it's great to see you back here again.😀👍 xxx
Yep resting a lot, yesterday I stayed in and enjoyed time on my own. Still was hard to keep awake though lol.

Thank you and Love to you, Mr Rev, Vic and Bob too fluffy hugs Pom 💗💖💖❤🥰🤗😀🐶🐾😘 xxxx.

Some pics from my archive 😀😘x

Resizer_16326977527080.jpg

Resizer_16326793944590.jpg

Resizer_16326785545650.jpg

Resizer_16326967640260.jpg

---
OMG, Pom. I've had to go for a lie down after this. Hilarious. You are effin' brilliant.
Thank you so much 😀😄🥰❤💕🤗👍😘 xxxx
It's been a while since I made my last Cooking with Pom segment, it was good to do it again 😄😄😄❤🤗💖😘 xxxx...

Resizer_16265389973590.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Kipper has rigged Legos headset at the silent disco so that it plays her imaginary big hit 'Hannow' on repeat
---
Nah, she's done this and will blame Carwash & associates.
Kipper has done this herself, she wont care who gets the finger pointed at them as long as no one is looking at whatever she is deflecting from with this bullshit ... Lego probably belives her tit, he won't know it was her, she will be playing victim with him and pointing fingers at Carl, KH or even MP for his benefit

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Having a quick brew and catch-up.

Just seen this... If true, she's dragged H along to the Cheltenham Popworld gig... 🙄
No other Tweets about it, so could be a load of rubbish?
Don't have Insta etc, so can't check if she's posted anything?

1.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
IMG_4172.png

---
IMG_4174.png

JJ sat waiting for mistress. I see she has really made an effort

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
She can't be getting paid much for that PA going by the ticket prices.
Can't be making much on her highly successful tour *cough splutter* either. Advertising Collargeen or however she says it can't bring in much either & nor can JWHYWHY. So where the duck is money coming from 🤔
It's obvious she has a lot less because of the lack of holidays, no Turkey teef for 'ickle JJ, no surgery to get her tits made the same size.
Seriously cheap nasty clothing that looks like it was a fiver from Shein/Temu.
No extravagant birthday cakes, 1000's of balloons, millionty pound flowers etc. No weekends away at various log cabins etc. No meals from plop kitchen. No fancy restaurants. So it looks like pretty much all freebies have dried up.
How much longer can she keep up the pretence of nearly being a billionaire? 🤷🤣
---
View attachment 2959272
---
View attachment 2959273
JJ sat waiting for mistress. I see she has really made an effort
He looks bored shitless 🤣 How many people actually turned up because that old sIag is there? Or were they going anyway because it's a cheap night out?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Tou always make me laugh, thank you x Love you cutie pie Pom B xxx
Thanks very much @JaneRev for your lovely message which I've copy and pasted below so can reply in this thread 🧵😀👍💕💗🥰🤗💖❤🐶🐾😘 xxxx...

Another fantastic @Pom Bear creation 💜💜
I hope you are having a good Bank holiday weekend Pom 😘😘

How are things with you? After several weeks I'm pretty much on the correct dose of pain (after my last surgery brutally cut It down 🤬) Me and Mr Rev had a great time in London. I did lots of shopping and it took a long time not to need 60 naps a day to recover. I'm in hospital tomorrow as a day case for a venesection as my blood has gone too thick again. I've been sat out in the garden getting some sun but it's gone too hot for me so I've come back in.

Sorry I haven't tagged you before. I really hope that you've been able to rest and have kept the right side of things. Sending love from me, Mr Rev, Vic 💖🐱💖 and Bob 💙🐱💙💜💜😘😘💜💜

Thank you very much and I hope your having a good Bank Holiday too😀👍😊❤🥰😘 xxx
It's been good, a lot cooler here as had quite a storm earlier today, luckily I didn't get caught in it when I went to a friend's flat for Sunday dinner.

I'm ok, still having problems with my sleep apnea but then again I do go to bed late at 5.30am.lol it's hard to break the habit to get up earlier.

I'm happy to hear your back on the correct dose after been too low since surgery and thanks very much I telling me on your London trip, I'm so happy you had a great time together. Hope the naps get less as you recover and good luck tomorrow with your hospital appointment, hopefully they can give you some blood thinners. ❤😘 xxx

It's ok I guessed you was busy and had your trip, it's great to see you back here again.😀👍 xxx
Yep resting a lot, yesterday I stayed in and enjoyed time on my own. Still was hard to keep awake though lol.

Thank you and Love to you, Mr Rev, Vic and Bob too fluffy hugs Pom 💗💖💖❤🥰🤗😀🐶🐾😘 xxxx.

Some pics from my archive 😀😘x

View attachment 2959130

View attachment 2959132

View attachment 2959133

View attachment 2959134
---

Thank you so much 😀😄🥰❤💕🤗👍😘 xxxx
It's been a while since I made my last Cooking with Pom segment, it was good to do it again 😄😄😄❤🤗💖😘 xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.