Katie Price #392 Screeching a song. Arrogance is strong. Eviction not long. BRING IT ON.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I first thought. I'm assuming she has had it taxed and mot'd and JJ as the policyholder, hence the timely PAP shots of it getting a parking ticket with him getting out the driver's seat and now submitting a claim for vandalism. If it costs more to "repair" the damage than what the vehicle is economically worth (won't be worth much given age), then the insurers will declare it a write off. If she doesn't owe any HP on it (unlikely again due to age), then she/JJ will pocket the money (or whoever the vehicle is registered to). I'm going to hazard a guess that ownership was recently transferred to Kryten. They would need a police reference number. Most often than not vandalism and theft cases go straight to the fraud department to investigate, sucks to be you Skank if the fraud department start snooping about 😋
The last logbook/V5 was issued 05.12.23 so I doubt reg keeper is currently Lego, I know she's a quick worker, but they'd only been 'together' a few weeks then I think?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Because a certain Thunder bleep is expected?
The thunder clap bleep was expected in Skegness that's Lincolnshire, the rancid mutilated corpse hasn't been in my neck of the woods since it had bottles and glasses thrown at it and got rushed offstage because a group of women tried to get on the stage at a personal appearance and we're going to kick the tit out of IT, IT got run out of town and told never to come back. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Does anyone know why she has swapped the KP11LEO reg plate for the one it's currently displaying, which is YE11HKZ?
I'm assuming HKZ is the original that it was registered under, and LEO is a vanity plate she cherish transferred to it?

From the "acid attack" video...

View attachment 2958384

From a couple of years ago...

View attachment 2958387

As Stan, DC and others have already ruminated, something utterly stinks to high heaven about this "acid attack" (and for once it isn't her)

Also, looking back at that calendar, could that entry for Saturday be "PP in Skegness with JJ"...? Does she refer to the old man as "PP"? I dunno?! I think lack of sleep from working nights is playing havoc with my brain and eyesight lol 🥴
Heres the story on LEO plate and why she changed it

---
She changed it to KPII HOT after this

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I just dunno anymore Dolly, starting to get bored of it all again, been out most of the day, saw the car acid attack on my phone, just thought FFS, what now 🤦🏽‍♀️

It’s possible someone with a grudge, dodgy people she owes to, ❄ debt to, did it, but thinking about it, would they really do this, pull up off a busy road, park up outside, by the gate, you couldn’t risk driving up the drive, and her hear the car. Not target any other car, just the pink monstrosity, after she’s made a big deal out of it being on the road again and Tattle noticed it wasn’t roadworthy, actually dangerous 🤷🏽‍♀️

Then she posts the IG clip around 2pm after she’s been posting other crap without a care earlier, she seemed very calm as well, too calm for someone who’d had someone attack a car close to where she’d been sleeping all night, I’d be freaking out and getting the police round, although they don’t come out these days do they, but still I’d be in a state, she was just mildly annoyed. I’d be getting Mr SK to really secure the gate, get CCTV all around the house, she‘s had post boxes destroyed, graffiti on a fence, a fence stolen, now this, and does nothing to improve the security on the house, nah it doesn’t add up, her reactions to all these incidents screams of someone who has done this themselves, got the errand-boys to do it, any other person would be seriously scared worse would follow, next time they break-in, but no, madam just carries on as normal. So Dolly I‘m guessing she’s done it, for some reason, and I don’t think it’s just to claim victimisation, she’s up to tricks 🤔

I’m also pissed off about her saying she’s not out of there for months, it maybe BS, but she is saying things that we say can’t possibly happen and they bloody do. She said the BH wouldn’t happen, it didn’t, she said she wasn’t being evicted, it was moved back a month, now she says months to be evicted, I may need to take a break from here if that happens, it’s doing my head in that nothing is happening to her, yes she’s going down by her own hand, but I want her to lose that house now, I believe it will all fall apart quickly for her after that, currently she’s still swanning around being Miss Smug from Smugland, and I’m sick of waiting, said it many times, I don’t do waiting, enough now, deal with this lying biaaaaatch 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
Reckon the attackers must have snuck onto the property through the gap where Gareth The Gate used to reside before he got (ahem) stolen🥸
---
Looks even more like an alien in the photo😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Quote from the DM; ‘In an exclusive interview with MailOnline, JJ revealed he's already thinking about proposing to Katie and he sees their 14-year age difference as 'irreverent’.' Irreverent!
Dictionary definition of irreverent - showing a lack of respect for people or things that are generally taken seriously. That typo couldn’t be more relevant. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Omg, they stripped my tyres down to the wire. Sorry, not read rest of thread, but she's a lying bleep. And stupid af. Who is paying for the respray? Hmrc? Bankruptcy creditors? Only fans?

She should not have taken that car out on a public road with tyres in that state. End.

Well done to the Krustie who spotted it.

And it is beyond time the journos haunting Tattle did some actual work. BTW.
This is 100% a distraction. Wonder what she doesn’t want us to know 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Who is on the night shift for the popworld Cheltenham gig photos tonight 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The last logbook/V5 was issued 05.12.23 so I doubt reg keeper is currently Lego, I know she's a quick worker, but they'd only been 'together' a few weeks then I think?
That is odd, maybe Carl changed it back into her name? When did he dump the car in the neighbours drive? Something must have changed for a new V5 to be issued then, change of address? She technically could still be the registered keeper even with a current ban in place. Very odd. But definitely strange timing for a sudden incident of vandalism so soon after being spotted getting a parking ticket by Paps.

Reactions: 28
Last post for a few hours as just landed at work (hopefully catch up later when I get a break)

Quick thought... As per @midsummer blue said, has it been deliberately damaged to devalue it in case the bailiffs come back? Them deciding it's not economically viable to seize, plus the added publicity of the "acid attack" is a win-win for the unscrupulous witch, isn't it... 🤔

She clearly has a deep connection to that monstrosity, so I'd wager she'd damage it just to stop it being taken from her... 😡

Re the tyres being "sorted" to get it through it's MOT, she could easily have got some from another vehicle and after it's collected from the testing station, swap them back? She's so bleeping arrogant and irresponsible that she won't have even considered the danger of driving on bald rubber (lol after the forehead comments that could be her new nickname... "Bald Rubber Price" 🤣🤣🤣

Enjoy your Sunday evening Krusties ❤
totally agree with this. She the typical ‘if I can’t have i no one can.That goes for men, mansions and cars. Sh probably knows at some point the cars will be seized and there’s no way she would allow anyone to drive HER car.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Did she have more than 1 pink RR. I saw it on the m25 (Essex/Herts stretch) a couple of years ago. She was not driving neither was CW

Reactions: 12
Daily Fail has the article now but only just added, so no comments yet. They have shown her Insta though for those that don't have access....

Good grief..... Look at her norks from this angle.... They could form their own country.....

View attachment 2958852
Look like a couple of nuclear war heads from that angle😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's behind this bugger, done quite simply to put Sink boy in the frame after he dumped it back on her drive. As others have said, vandals would have sprayed the whole lot.

Reactions: 28
Didn't she sell it and Carl said he bought it back for her from the new owner, so that could account for the new owner in December 23. Maybe I have it wrong though.

Reactions: 17
I wonder/wander Is she going to try and put the blame for acidgate on KH?

Reactions: 9
Last post for a few hours as just landed at work (hopefully catch up later when I get a break)

Quick thought... As per @midsummer blue said, has it been deliberately damaged to devalue it in case the bailiffs come back? Them deciding it's not economically viable to seize, plus the added publicity of the "acid attack" is a win-win for the unscrupulous witch, isn't it... 🤔

She clearly has a deep connection to that monstrosity, so I'd wager she'd damage it just to stop it being taken from her... 😡

Re the tyres being "sorted" to get it through it's MOT, she could easily have got some from another vehicle and after it's collected from the testing station, swap them back? She's so bleeping arrogant and irresponsible that she won't have even considered the danger of driving on bald rubber (lol after the forehead comments that could be her new nickname... "Bald Rubber Price" 🤣🤣🤣

Enjoy your Sunday evening Krusties ❤
Strange she was out in the pink car the other night. A few years ago Kipper was complaining that it was obviously her car that she kept getting pulled over by the police, therefore wanting to drive anything but pink. Yes she was quite attached to the cars that screamed 'It's me me me' so don't understand why she suddenly dug it out to get to the gig in. Highly suspicious indeed.

A quick thank you to @Not again for correctly identifying the 'Summer Wine' song for me - every version is good.
That barman who said it was Kylie M and Nick Cave IS A BLOODY LIAR!! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.