Katie Price #392 Screeching a song. Arrogance is strong. Eviction not long. BRING IT ON.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come you fabulous Krustie sleuths..you will get it🥰

Dear Kylie,what yer fink?🤔🥰
I just dunno anymore Dolly, starting to get bored of it all again, been out most of the day, saw the car acid attack on my phone, just thought FFS, what now 🤦🏽‍♀️

It’s possible someone with a grudge, dodgy people she owes to, ❄ debt to, did it, but thinking about it, would they really do this, pull up off a busy road, park up outside, by the gate, you couldn’t risk driving up the drive, and her hear the car. Not target any other car, just the pink monstrosity, after she’s made a big deal out of it being on the road again and Tattle noticed it wasn’t roadworthy, actually dangerous 🤷🏽‍♀️

Then she posts the IG clip around 2pm after she’s been posting other crap without a care earlier, she seemed very calm as well, too calm for someone who’d had someone attack a car close to where she’d been sleeping all night, I’d be freaking out and getting the police round, although they don’t come out these days do they, but still I’d be in a state, she was just mildly annoyed. I’d be getting Mr SK to really secure the gate, get CCTV all around the house, she‘s had post boxes destroyed, graffiti on a fence, a fence stolen, now this, and does nothing to improve the security on the house, nah it doesn’t add up, her reactions to all these incidents screams of someone who has done this themselves, got the errand-boys to do it, any other person would be seriously scared worse would follow, next time they break-in, but no, madam just carries on as normal. So Dolly I‘m guessing she’s done it, for some reason, and I don’t think it’s just to claim victimisation, she’s up to tricks 🤔

I’m also pissed off about her saying she’s not out of there for months, it maybe BS, but she is saying things that we say can’t possibly happen and they bloody do. She said the BH wouldn’t happen, it didn’t, she said she wasn’t being evicted, it was moved back a month, now she says months to be evicted, I may need to take a break from here if that happens, it’s doing my head in that nothing is happening to her, yes she’s going down by her own hand, but I want her to lose that house now, I believe it will all fall apart quickly for her after that, currently she’s still swanning around being Miss Smug from Smugland, and I’m sick of waiting, said it many times, I don’t do waiting, enough now, deal with this lying biaaaaatch 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Maybe the Bailiffs were coming back for it. And that’s why she ruined it. we all know she does anything possible to stop things happening. No backgrid photo’s no Only Fans etc.
Vandals would do All the cars not just that one.

Reactions: 45
I dont know if these has been said as I'm way behind, and have been for some time now. But does anyone think the acid attack on car could be a warning from that builder guy she went to Turkey with? Bit of a coincidence that shes kept quiet all this time, yet as soon as she mentions him her car gets vandalised

Reactions: 20
What the duck is going on with her hairline ... its suddenly very far back .... ???
I thought the same , noticed it first with DC’s photo of the cars and her reflection but just thought it was the angle the photo was taken at,

Reactions: 19
I dont know if these has been said as I'm way behind, and have been for some time now. But does anyone think the acid attack on car could be a warning from that builder guy she went to Turkey with? Bit of a coincidence that shes kept quiet all this time, yet as soon as she mentions him her car gets vandalised
If you were going to throw acid on one of her cars you would go for the most expensive one, not some piece of tit thats ready for the scrapyard. Just more made up nonsense, from its deluded brain to get itself some publicity.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I think it could be someone with a grudge. Lets face it, there will be plenty of candidates and she could be behind on drug money as well as everything else.

The fact that it's her recognisable pink range rover means everyone would see when she's driving it around. I think someone wants her to feel shamed, same with the 'junkie hoor' fence paint. She wouldn't call herself a junkie, it could be someone trying to draw attention to what she's done and publically draw attention to it.
---
She will be most pissed off that 2 of her exs are at polo together
She will but they're being represented by the same agent so really.....it's nothing to do with her, she should just behave herself ( as if that's possible!)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You'd have done all the cars there if you were out to get her, nitromors ain't that expensive, it smells of attention seeking again, deffo up to something is our slippery fucker, always not what she says with this lying twit.

Reactions: 35
Is it possible her car was done when they were out illegally parked somewhere, they didn't notice until the next morning?

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.