Katie Price #392 Screeching a song. Arrogance is strong. Eviction not long. BRING IT ON.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last post for a few hours as just landed at work (hopefully catch up later when I get a break)

Quick thought... As per @midsummer blue said, has it been deliberately damaged to devalue it in case the bailiffs come back? Them deciding it's not economically viable to seize, plus the added publicity of the "acid attack" is a win-win for the unscrupulous witch, isn't it... 🤔

She clearly has a deep connection to that monstrosity, so I'd wager she'd damage it just to stop it being taken from her... 😡

Re the tyres being "sorted" to get it through it's MOT, she could easily have got some from another vehicle and after it's collected from the testing station, swap them back? She's so bleeping arrogant and irresponsible that she won't have even considered the danger of driving on bald rubber (lol after the forehead comments that could be her new nickname... "Bald Rubber Price" 🤣🤣🤣

Enjoy your Sunday evening Krusties ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
That’s a lot of faff to change the tyres twice.
Pretty sure Katie doesn’t do “faff.”

Reactions: 12
The pink monstrosity failed it’s MOT in March. Tyres were listed as fail.
The pink monstrosity then passes said MOT
The pink monstrosity then appears on the streets of London with said dodgy tyres still attached.🤔

knowing skankys issues with calendars either she’s time travelling or that parking ticket was issued in March pre MOT

or and I wouldn’t put it past the lying woman. She “borrowed” some tyres off the bronze Range Rover in order to pass the MoT and then swapped them back.

Can anyone remember when the Pink thing was dumped back on her drive? If it was after March sink boy must’ve MOT’d it

The plot thickens……..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Evening Krusties,

I have just been reading on the mirror website that the wanker's tacky pink car has been damaged by person/s unknown, wonder/wander if she owes money for ❄? Not one positive comment on a daily fail article about Kipper earlier this morning.

Kipper, pay your bills, grow up and duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Carl woods dropped her car back in February
I thought maybe he had set her up by getting MOT and changing tyres

Reactions: 10
Tut tut KFP. You wouldn’t be considering a false insurance claim, now would you???

that’s what got AR sent to prison.
This is what I first thought. I'm assuming she has had it taxed and mot'd and JJ as the policyholder, hence the timely PAP shots of it getting a parking ticket with him getting out the driver's seat and now submitting a claim for vandalism. If it costs more to "repair" the damage than what the vehicle is economically worth (won't be worth much given age), then the insurers will declare it a write off. If she doesn't owe any HP on it (unlikely again due to age), then she/JJ will pocket the money (or whoever the vehicle is registered to). I'm going to hazard a guess that ownership was recently transferred to Kryten. They would need a police reference number. Most often than not vandalism and theft cases go straight to the fraud department to investigate, sucks to be you Skank if the fraud department start snooping about 😋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Daily Fail has the article now but only just added, so no comments yet. They have shown her Insta though for those that don't have access....

Good grief..... Look at her norks from this angle.... They could form their own country.....

1716750987733.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
March 22nd she was showing H in the back of a car saying about the bullshit media stories about his college, then 23rd JJ was showing he was driving the pink monstrosity (illegally taking a photo in traffic I might add)

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Been raining all day on the East Yorkshire coast and now the storm clouds are gathering it's thundering now. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Omg, they stripped my tyres down to the wire. Sorry, not read rest of thread, but she's a lying bleep. And stupid af. Who is paying for the respray? Hmrc? Bankruptcy creditors? Only fans?

She should not have taken that car out on a public road with tyres in that state. End.

Well done to the Krustie who spotted it.

And it is beyond time the journos haunting Tattle did some actual work. BTW.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I really couldn't give two shits as to why these 2 are in each other's company.
What I do know and take pleasure in is that she is going absolutely bleeping berserk on seeing this.
Bet she's furiously typing out messages to them both, probably making threats or reminding them they're were NOTHING until they met her.
Well guess what PsychoPants, they're having the last laugh 😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣 whilst you're stuck with failure after failure after failure all by your own hands. Nice one 👍 👌 👏🏻 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 41
How cute ❤❤
---
I really couldn't give two shits as to why these 2 are in each other's company.
What I do know and take pleasure in is that she is going absolutely bleeping berserk on seeing this.
Bet she's furiously typing out messages to them both, probably making threats or reminding them they're were NOTHING until they met her.
Well guess what PsychoPants, they're having the last laugh 😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣 whilst you're stuck with failure after failure after failure all by your own hands. Nice one 👍 👌 👏🏻 🙄
Skanky will be foaming at the mouth no doubt😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.