Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tracey3871

VIP Member

The Sun using this to ram home the eviction again 🤣🤣 If she wasn't such a total cunt I would actually feel sorry for her 😂
---

Crawls jeans though 😳😳 Did he accidentally pinch a pair of Jetts by mistake when he was packing up & leaving?? 😂😳
Kierans are an awful fit as well

Reactions: 11

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
If it's the Haywards heath i posted earlier it's 12 miles down the road from Horsham. It's also still close to her neighbour who probably has her horses and close to her bestie mates Lou for freebies.
I know it well, by definitely not under Surrey.

Reactions: 10

Fish189

VIP Member
Good point about the neighbours 'watching her'
Me and my husband are both used to a lot of space growing up, he was from a farm family and we had a lot of land. (Not rich families just inherited run down places but lots of space)When we bought our first house together our budget was a terraced house. We both hated living there, felt like we were in prison and the neighbours over looking the garden etc I felt embarrassed using my own garden. Before any one says....yes I know plenty of people grow up living in this type of house perfectly fine, I'm simply saying when you're used to having freedom and space it's such a shock to your system to suddenly be in small confined space with no privacy! How will she cope, she will think she can do as she likes as usual, will fall out with everyone and play the victim that's she's being harassed / picked on etc
Little Andrew next door in for a rare treat then ! Skanky naked in the garden little andrew wanking himself too death 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

helptheaged

VIP Member
Carl woods dropped her car back in February
I thought maybe he had set her up by getting MOT and changing tyres

Private2407

Chatty Member
Section 21 can’t be used in the initial fixed tenancy period. So she’s safe from a S21 for most likely 6 or 12 months.

The main reason to kick a tenant out within the initial fixed period would be to use a Section 8 for non payment of rent. I believe they need to be at least 2 months in arrears before a S8 can be issued but then it can be cancelled by paying the overdue rent. Of course if she’s paid 6/12 months up front then this is irrelevant.

There are some other section 8 reasons around breaching the tenancy agreement that she could fall foul of that could see her booted out early.
It's on rightmove & £4.995 pm

• Wow
Reactions: 9

KK77

VIP Member
I wonder/wander Is she going to try and put the blame for acidgate on KH?

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Cooking with Pom Eviction Special 🥳😀🥰💖🎉😘 xxxx.....

View attachment 2962501

Add Mucky mansion into a bowl, cook on low heat and then let it simmer....

View attachment 2962499

Add pink range rover to another bowl ...

View attachment 2962497

Mix in egg whites....

View attachment 2962498

Go back to bowl with mucky manison in and remove contents including the owner.

Everyone is happy 😀🥳💖🥰❤👍🎉😘 xxxx.

View attachment 2962496
Haha @Pom Bear ~ I'll sit down and ava nice big cup of tea and giant slice of cake! Thank you for making me out loud laugh before bedtime ...
xXx 🥰💐 xXx

KK77

VIP Member
I think I’ve guessed what the big announcement is! She‘s won the Euromillions and is going to pay off all her debts. 💷 Not only that, shes‘s going to pay for the best therapy there is for her youngest children and donate oodles of money to animal charities through the UK. Then she’s going to retire to a little cottage in the country and rename herself Snow White. All the animals of the forest will fly through the window every morning and clean her house, while a little squirrel will make her a cup of tea and a fried egg sandwich and all will be right with the world. And she was never heard of again. The End.
Ohflip, did you wake up refreshed?
---
Wow just WOW just imagination is on point
Exactly that, I’ve just seen it announced!
🤣🤥👏🎬

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Off topic, but I’m curious….

I see lots of people here writing “I wander/wonder…”

Is there something behind this? Perhaps something Skanky said that I’ve missed as I’ve not been on here for a while? Or is just not knowing which one to use similar to their/there/they’re or your/you’re?
I think it’s just caught on here🤣