Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ecosse

VIP Member
That’s a lot of faff to change the tyres twice.
Pretty sure Katie doesn’t do “faff.”

Reactions: 12

Noms

Finally on insta saying happy birthday to Harvey with her in picture like but junior

• Sad

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
Did she have more than 1 pink RR. I saw it on the m25 (Essex/Herts stretch) a couple of years ago. She was not driving neither was CW

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Yes, it’s ridiculous, I really cannot understand now she has no children with her, a bankrupt can justify spending £60k a year on rent, plus bills etc, but I don’t think any of us are really surprised she has managed this. Weirdly I don’t feel that annoyed, think we knew an expensive place was coming, and I’m just happy she’s lost her MM status symbol. To me, this is just another example of her bankruptcy process being a total farce. The trustees constantly appear to put her requirements above the creditors, I guess they signed this off 🤷🏽‍♀️ ain’t right but it’s just the way it is, and why I have no faith in them ever sorting out her affairs.

Anyway despite this nonsense, I’m still laughing at her tonight, I’m taking her losing the kids and the house as a massive win, still loving today, I will still play Kool tomorrow there’s still gonna be a celebration, and although she will front this out, saying she doesn’t care, oh yes she does, madam will not be Miss Smug from Smug City tonight, whereas I am, I’m feeling very smug here. Events are finally conspiring against her, long term she’s f*cked, there will no return of the Pricey, those days are gone, she will just increasingly become this caricature she already is, let’s hope she marries Lego Stoner-Boy next, that will be hilarious 🥳😁
Oh.... she won't have to travel far to have her various bits filled....

Reactions: 11

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Can't believe we didn't get the BIG announcement, she's like clockwork isn't she. Throws out a big lie and a date attached then it just passes by without a word said about it again. Glad the papers made one for her instead revealing the new house, is it further from all the kids or closer?
It's in the same area as the MM only down the road really.

WotsNew

• Wow

secretsrsafe

Think it makes sense it seemed to as i was typing it, but on the Newcastle theatre site it looks full but there's a seat filling site still selling and another site giving tickets away so just proves skanks not the famous seat filler she thinks if all the podcast tour dates the tickets are having to be sold through seat filler sites or given away free to get people in.
What does the theatre gain by giving tickets away or using seat filler sites?

Bluenose70💙

VIP Member
Good evening 😀🥰❤💕💖🐶🐾😘 xxxx
Thanks for keeping me updated on how your getting on, sorry to hear how tough the venesection was and how long it took,sounds very stressful too, Hope you get to your target very soon and hopefully now with the weekly ones and blood thinners will get your target more quickly. Let me know how it goes ❤❤❤❤❤🤗😘 xxxx

Hope your feeling so much better after that, no wonder your shattered. I'm happy to hear Mr Rev is baking another cake and enjoyed your programme. I love how your cat woke you up with his paws, though that's very early lol. Hope you got more sleep after.

With me my sleep apnea results are doing well and I'm sleeping longer hours. Sadly as I've also got hypothyroidism it could be related that that, as I was exhausted long before my sleep apnea. It could even be long covid as sadly it was when I first had it (I had it twice) I was falling asleep more and not been the best since.

Your welcome and so glad you enjoyed them. I share some more archives with you while I do some catching up.
Thank you and send my Love to Mr Rev and Vic and Bob and loads of love to you from Pom 😀🥰💕💖❤😊❤🤗💗🐶🐾😘 xxxx

View attachment 2962322

View attachment 2962323

View attachment 2962324

View attachment 2962325

View attachment 2962327

View attachment 2962328

View attachment 2962329

View attachment 2962330
Sid 🤣🤣🤣💙.

• Heart
  • Haha