Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
With JJ, we assume his mum is worried about Skank getting her claws in him as any normal person would. But apart from probably helping him set up his "fashion brand" she seems happy to leave him to it and stay in America. Maybe she is a self centered narcissist like Skank, so he was ripe for the picking by SkankπŸ€”
He is used to being treated like thatπŸ˜”
Maybe, at the age of 32, she thought "he is old enough to look after himself, I shouldn't need to rush to the UK to rescue him from the evil clutches of a 46 year old ex glamour model", I get that narcs pull people in to their web of lies and deceit but it's surely going a little too far to accuse his mum of being one when (unless I missed something?) we don't know anything about her, aside from her living in USA? She could well be going by what her boy tells her, if he says he's fine why should she disbelieve him?

Reactions: 13
Well she has at least 6 months there, as possession orders don’t take effect until a tenant has been in place for at least that long. After that they can kick her out for all sorts of reasons including not paying rent or β€œanti-social behaviour” so let’s see what state it’s in by November.
She’s clearly not right in the head, how anyone can live their life like this and not be hanging their head in shame and embarrassment is beyond me.
There is always:
Section 21 evictions allow landlords to evict tenants with two months' notice and no reason given.

• Heart

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
It says β€˜Kate & her 5 kids plan to move out’……. No kids, just occasional visitation from Harvey, when she needs to use him for publicity = cash. Can’t they get anything right ? πŸ˜‘πŸ‘Ž
She'll love that. It'll give her sympathy. Stupid journos 😑

• Angry

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
  • Heart

Justhereforthetea2

I'm sure we'll see some pictures soon but is it directly opposite that beauty place? I'm bored and getting my car back in a couple of weeks. I might take a mosey past to have a nose. It really is just a souless over priced new build, they are throwing them up everywhere in Surrey, my friend has one opposite our stables. Obviously nice houses but space wise nothing like what she's been used to. It'll be trashed in no time. It's on a public road with neighbours both sides they'll probably be complaining by the end of the week. Unless she's going to keep it somewhere else it will be obvious which one's hers anyway by the pink monstrosity outside. I'd be wary of living there with that car outside if I was her, she's a sitting target for random "acid" attacks!🀣🀣.
Also can somebody tell me why Kerry Katona still has a management company? She never does anything now entertainment wise and I don't see how they can make any money from representing her. Where does the money come from to make it worthwhile renting these big houses for her? It doesn't make sense. In fact, apart from a brief stint in Atomic Kitten and the Iceland adverts, I can't think of anything she has done.
---

She'll probably leave the horsebox at her neighbours place. You can't keep 3.5ton on a public road permanently.
---
The only consolation for the neighbours is that they'll be able to make a nice few quid from the papa. They've probably already dropped their cards through their doors.
Re KK - Only Fans and panto. And her OK column

secretsrsafe

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

suseh97

Looks like the storage containers seem to be still in garden?
wonder if the drone will go after the removal vans go to see what’s been left
I remembered this episode of Grand Designs. Maybe she has plans for the containers? 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12