Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NightBurger

She’s got something on some judge or senior politician - some one with clout that’s for sure. Some one old and extremely influential. Some one in the House of Lords possibly? Pics of them in a human caterpillar? Dressed as a g i m p with their balls stuck in the zip?
Tap tap tap went the fingers ‘pon the head indeed….

• Haha
Reactions: 9

ChiRie

VIP Member
I used to hate the word. I would never say it. Especially not in front of the kids. Now it's just me and Mr. Bargainhunt I hear myself saying it numerous times every day. Life gets you that way 😆
If you like to read Kimberley Chambers is great, she's got some beauties swear word wise in her books. Can't remember what she always puts with cunt but for ages I kept calling people it in my head.

EDIT: Might be shit cunt. Her books are fantastic

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
Is this pic from today? Because in the video of the ‘acid attack’ she walked round the car and the black bit around the back window was damaged, as well as the top at the back (from what I can remember) there is no visible damage on that at all. 🤔
It's from a few days ago I think...

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Just off to bed and saw this, no f*cks given by any of them about today’s events, and there he is, with his best spiff-face on, grinning away, he’s loving being a dogsbody to madam, he ain’t going anywhere is he. I still think it’s a showmance, but they are gonna keep this thing going, please marry him Skank, please make it soon 🙏🏾😁 Anyway been a fun few hours, loving laughing all day at her, the MM has finally gone, ooh what will today bring, what lies will she tell, and will we ever get that big announcement 🤔😁

View attachment 2962701
Why is Frumpy wearing jim-jams...? (mystified face....)

• Haha

hugothebear

VIP Member
Good evening 😀🥰❤💕💖🐶🐾😘 xxxx
Thanks for keeping me updated on how your getting on, sorry to hear how tough the venesection was and how long it took,sounds very stressful too, Hope you get to your target very soon and hopefully now with the weekly ones and blood thinners will get your target more quickly. Let me know how it goes ❤❤❤❤❤🤗😘 xxxx

Hope your feeling so much better after that, no wonder your shattered. I'm happy to hear Mr Rev is baking another cake and enjoyed your programme. I love how your cat woke you up with his paws, though that's very early lol. Hope you got more sleep after.

With me my sleep apnea results are doing well and I'm sleeping longer hours. Sadly as I've also got hypothyroidism it could be related that that, as I was exhausted long before my sleep apnea. It could even be long covid as sadly it was when I first had it (I had it twice) I was falling asleep more and not been the best since.

Your welcome and so glad you enjoyed them. I share some more archives with you while I do some catching up.
Thank you and send my Love to Mr Rev and Vic and Bob and loads of love to you from Pom 😀🥰💕💖❤😊❤🤗💗🐶🐾😘 xxxx

View attachment 2962322

View attachment 2962323

View attachment 2962324

View attachment 2962325

View attachment 2962327

View attachment 2962328

View attachment 2962329

View attachment 2962330
Eeeeh Pom you should be on the telly !

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
What if they haven’t signed anything off? She’s avoided all comms and court dates. My guess is she didn't attend the last hearing as she knew she was being evicted and she knew she needed more time to get a rental. I hope that’s the case and when they finally grow a pair, they order her out and into a bedsit.
NOT A CHANCE!

Reactions: 7

Scuttler

And how would this judge or politician influence everything that happens to her....down to a county level? So 3 magistrates are just about to judge her driving case, maybe the 10th in a day of 20 cases and a special carrier pigeon flies into court and drops a message from Lord Wotsit that says never prosecute the pricey? Same for the Bankruptcy and HMRC. This Lord or MP influences all the people involved how exactly? There would never be forensic investigators and a bankruptcy extended for 5 years if she was protected. If this person was so powerful they'd just get the debts written off or pay for her!
The pigeon bit could happen. My friend Phoebe had a very similar situation a few years back. :)

IMG_0107.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Glaschelle

VIP Member
I've not been on here in a while. Have the kids gone back to living with kieran or is she still holding them hostage???

Reactions: 6