Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she need a ‘chaperone’ when she sees the kids again I wonder?
---

Could it have being a family support worker? My friend is one and they have to blend in on visitations and look like friends or family members.
If it is a family support worker hope she is professional and remains neutral and doesn’t fall for Skanks dubious charm and lies as Lynne Rickwood the corrupt ex social worker did

Reactions: 33
If it is a family support worker hope she is professional and remains neutral and doesn’t fall for Skanks dubious charm and lies as Lynne Rickwood the corrupt ex social worker did
I doubt there's much they could fall for in a 3 hours a week contact session. It could take months to progress contact to more time (depending on what KP's done, drug tests, treatment etc) At the moment she's going to be evicted, so if contact was to progress to the kids staying with her, how likely is that when she doesn't seem to have a house sorted yet?

Reactions: 29
So do you think KP will take Harvey back to college and then do her stint in Cheltenham ?
Tomorrow off , Tuesday Bristol, hopefully then a few days packing before the podcasts start again

Reactions: 20
If it blows the rim will dig into the tarmac and if it's going at any speed it will flip.

Reactions: 21
So do you think KP will take Harvey back to college and then do her stint in Cheltenham ?
Tomorrow off , Tuesday Bristol, hopefully then a few days packing before the podcasts start again
She’s up to something with H, this is the longest she’s had him at home in ages, I’m thinking his placement at Star college is over, and she’s waiting for a new arrangement, she certainly won’t want him back full time with her, despite her fans saying she’s a good mum to H, we know she really isn’t. H looks like he’s gaining weight now he’s back with her, sadly he looked very big on stage in Clapham He needs to be away from her asap, she’s a danger to his health, think all she does is feed him food to keep him quiet.

Reactions: 46
Questions for a Sunday :

Do we reckon her new rental fell through?

what is Lynne Rickwood (bent social worker) doing now?

is sink boy still selling cars?

Quite possibly H being "home" is a lot to do with why the eviction got delayed. She must have pulled a fast one saying he's with her until they get another placement for him, thus getting her another month of denials out of it.
Using him YET AGAIN

Reactions: 46
Maybe part of it is her need to have an audience around her. She's pretty much on her own in the MM after the other 2 kids have gone. She doesn't really want to look after Harvey no...but he provides her some attention and an audience.

Reactions: 26
May have already been mentioned as I sometimes need to skip read through the threads but now the awful Ellie from Lift Aesthetics who does Skankys lips is pregnant again… so that’s Fern Pointy Chin and now her…

Reactions: 29
I don’t understand why people Cabot just say where she was. Am I missing something here? Genuine question.
I think some sensitivity around the kids, and where they live etc is a good thing. They need to be settled, and as anonymous as is possible imo.

Reactions: 31
Questions for a Sunday :

Do we reckon her new rental fell through?

what is Lynne Rickwood (bent social worker) doing now?

is sink boy still selling cars?
Probably got the collywobbles when found out it was Skank they were renting to.

Hopefully having a dreadful and miserable time and realises how badly she let those children down.

Think he's living his dream ratrunrallying or whatever the petrol head manchild calls it

Reactions: 17
A child in my school has just gone into foster care and is being taxied back each day from about 20+ miles away. Continuity is deemed essential.

Reactions: 24
Katie Price #392 Pay up fans, come and see a screeching slag, her baby Walter Mitty and a tedious girl who once was pretty.

What does Beige do on the Tour? Does she have a role?

Reactions: 18
I hate skanky but one comment on that is particularly disgusting.

Reactions: 4
What does Beige do on the Tour? Does she have a role?
She's Skank's yes-man, there to reinforce that she's a marvellous, talented, funny, beautiful, sexy, misunderstood victim. I used to do this for a friend as I was scared of their temper. You get used to being the invisible one, even if you fool yourself that you are getting some of the attention.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.