Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I picked up was that the parking ticket was on the passenger side, I thought as a rule they put it under the drivers side so they can see it. P.S not had a parking ticket myself so no expert.
Never had a ticket myself but if it's a rule the ticket is put on the driver's side makes it even more suspicious.

Reactions: 16
In Surrey? I wonder if she’s already moved into a rental? Or maybe J and B are living in Surrey, hence the 20 minute gap between pick up and going into the shop?
Place they went to starts with a G.
JJ was there too being chauffeur

Reactions: 27
Wasn’t she at one point planning on marketing herself as a funeral singer? Whatever happened to that amazing business idea!
The funeral directors complained it would give them too much work, as all the attendees would just die at her singing so it was banned.

Reactions: 21
So basically that’s the real reason why she kept saying her house was safe, because even the BH people don’t want to touch it with a barge pole! Even though she was technically right it wasn’t for the reasons she was claiming, I.e. that was because she owned it outright, but because it wasn’t worth anything. Big difference.
---
I doubt Amanda gives a seconds thought to skanky wanting her job, it ain’t ever gonna happen!

Reactions: 26
Godalming? Guildford?
If either of those places, then they're way more than 20 minutes away from the Horsham area. Does this mean that B must be living that way? So, not with Wendy then?

Reactions: 11
I’ve actually met the real Kylie, I seem to be a celeb magnet too. Loads in fact, random out shopping too like meeting Tracey from Corrie in East Dulwich, Kylie whilst I was shopping in Covent Garden. Boy George’s aunt lives on our street so I’ve met him a few times. I’ve actually met Skank too and a few of the clan including Boyson he loves talking about tshirts that man, he was desperate to set up a company, I think he was with Skanky at the time

Reactions: 37
It was questioned on here as to whether kids were with Wendy Hayler, not said or stated, no one has said for definite (unless I missed it recently updated?)

Reactions: 12
Sorry this is the 2nd June cannot find her in skegness
I was in Skeggy on Monday and there was nothing around to say she was appearing. I can not find it when I googled skanky. Thank god as its only about an hour from me

Reactions: 18
Katie Price #392

Slitty Mitty and Costume Smells Sh*tty. Ticket Sales Struggling, Oh What A Pity.

Reactions: 43
I could be wrong but the Archerfield £1.5 million claim in the estate might be due to her being liable for both sides legal in the Claire/ PA versus skank court case. This is why she blames the ex husbands and lawyers for going bankrupt. In her warped head she doesn’t reflect that had she kept her trap shut she would have that money. Same for AR she just can’t help that vindictive streak

Reactions: 36
Godalming? Guildford?
If either of those places, then they're way more than 20 minutes away from the Horsham area. Does this mean that B must be living that way? So, not with Wendy then?
I reckon Gomshall

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why people Cabot just say where she was. Am I missing something here? Genuine question.

Reactions: 24
Wonder if it was dim lyn rickwood the bent social worker if it wasn't Amy

Reactions: 19
Hahahahahaha

Wonder if she dreamt she would be a double bankrupt with kids removed and a dickhead boyf

Reactions: 30
Wonder if it was dim lyn rickwood the bent social worker if it wasn't Amy
I don’t think she would be allowed around them if it was supervised access. It might have been a court appointed supervisor if there isn’t a suitable family member. If her family were complicit in her lies with the safety of the children, they might not be allowed to supervise her visits. They have already proved they cannot be trusted to put the childrens wellbeing first.

Reactions: 31
Boi-son should get together with Lego Head! They can peddle their naff wares together and share some costs. Register as Lego Bois Ltd. Limited to shite crud that no one wants! I LOVE IT! 🫶

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.