Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you be ‘Live PA’ for a silent disco???

Reactions: 25
I think she picks and chooses from what therapists tell her. They've probably discussed the need to have a healthy sense of self and boundaries. It's likely supposed to be a first step in having self-awareness but she immediately goes to victimhood and a lack of responsibility for anything. If it was about men forcing her into things why did she get pregnant or married after 5 minutes in so many relationships? It's quite unlikely the men have forced her to get up the duff or into a massive meringue wedding dress with such enthusiasm....let alone for it to happen repeatedly

Reactions: 34
The building behind him looks a bit like 10 Downing Street xxxx.

Maybe he wants to be the next Prime Minister x....

Reactions: 45
Oooooo..... can we do a pointy toe as well...?
And a big ‘I LOVE IT!’. Ooh maybe we could point to our eye, then do the heart shape hand thing 🫶 and then mime typing on a computer (for the IT bit) . 🫶

Reactions: 12
Awww. Look at his ickle jacket. Worn over the shoulders. Just like a 3 year old pretending it's a superhero cape!

Reactions: 25
Edna Bison~Beige looks like she’s nodded off in that stage photo

Reactions: 20
Well. I'll give this a go, that 'designer' outfit is inspiring
Katie Price #392 Clad in her old faces Skank screeches in places with increased empty spaces. Disgraced and displaced, she’s sinks without trace.

Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.