Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooh the Edna being pregnant bit, that will hit the Skank hard, you can imagine her screaming ‘to herself, ”It should have been me”

The Scum are really starting to push her buttons, that psychologist is a secret Krustie I reckon

“She may be going through many different emotions regarding her sister being pregnant and not her and she may have different ways of dealing with these emotions

Reactions: 34
I've watched some of that guys other videos they're good, he has one discussing how narcissist parents like to be naked in front of their kids
( pushing boundaries and control). It reminded me of KP!

I've had a bit of that 'maybe your parent's depressed, maybe they're upset' sort of commentary with regards to why don't you visit more. I have one parent with narcissistic traits but not vindictive and malicious ( so not to the awful degree you've had Tracey!) .....just a very, very difficult person who engages in emotional and verbal abuse, so is exhausting to be around. I had to get social services involved at one point due to the way they were treating others. So like you, I can sympathise with people who go through this sort of thing, you have to step away to some degree to protect yourself and survive.

Reactions: 28
I can’t open that link !

Reactions: 7
He was contractually obliged to do so. Even so he couldn't bear to keep his eyes on the thing too long lest she make eye contact, and thats despite the soppy words she'd given him to say;
I'd imagine this is what she used to to to Jett to get him to say things to suit her Agendas; And how she trains H into saying stuff. Remember how she trained J into saying things about "The Socials" then stood behind him mouthing the words as he spilled them out?

Reactions: 28
Good grief. I think I feel a little nauseous now. Put me right off my Crunchy Nut Cornflakes..... (yes, I have them for tea instead of brekkie... I'm a rebel, me....)

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
Strange way to transport your balls to the local bowling alley...? Takes all sorts I guess

Reactions: 30
Must be something about Wetherspoons, I did exactly same thing in Corby

Reactions: 11
Riddle me this Katie Price.

When Harvey was 16 you entered IVA. When he reached 18 you were made bankrupt. He wasn’t financing your life with his trust fund was he?

As for the MM you were allowed a rental but begged to go back to MM so you could work..

Reactions: 79
I can’t open that link !
The other one worked for me. But I think the psychologist is not looking at from someone who has cluster B. So although what’s she’s saying is correct I’m not buying that it applies to kipper. She is trying to reassert control over the situation she has none over. Hence the spin we’re now hearing ( and expecting ).
---
I hope you’re well. Every bit of my being is hoping for some closure to this for you all soon.

Reactions: 37
Just read the Lego Stoner
Oooh la la the showmance is heating up, Lego-StonerBoy is now publicly expressing his love, and Edna has put him in the family WhatsApp group, though he seemed rather confused by this on today’s podcast. Skank is drawing him into the Clan, she says he loves the Clan, thinks Edna’s husband is a geezer, a top lad, got a feeling the matriarch hates him though, but that’s cos she hates all Skank’s men, as she believes they are always after Clan coin.

Tell you what though, I’ve decided I want them to get married, please get engaged soon Skank, this man-child is deffo the right fit for you, he ticks all your boxes, a glorious calm marriage it will be, you’ll never tire of him.

We’ll be loving it Krusties, the LOLS will never stop, oh yes I wanna hear wedding bells soon, it will be karma on steroids, if she marries Lego……please, please, please do it Skank, I’m not joking, I want this to happen

Deffo Skank marriage material

Reactions: 44
What she said ‘I don’t do magazine shoots anymore. They don’t pay enough and I’m not cheap’.
What she meant ‘No magazine wants to take my photo anymore, even when I beg and tell them I will do it for nothing’.
So the rebooted lads mag has said no to the rancid looking old hag then

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
The designer had a £50 budget ……

You mean he’s actually been PAID ?

We need some sort of subtle sign to identify each other !
A googly eye badge!
---
I thought SB coined the phrase Mucky Mansion or was it called that before he came on the scene?

Reactions: 11
So the rebooted lads mag has said no then
Loaded went with Elizabeth Hurley as their digital cover star instead of Miss Skankiness. That would be Elizabeth at 58, 12 years older than the Skank, methinks chosen because Liz is still beautiful, doesn’t look a butchered mess, with stuck on footballs for boobs, and isn’t a drink-driving, animal-abusing, has-been, who’s 15 minutes of fame should have ended a long long long time ago. Liz does seem to have a bit of a weird relationship with her son though, but let’s not go there.

Ouch, bet the Skank didn’t like seeing the Loaded return, Liz kicking those Skanky 30 years of modelling into the long grass

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.