Katie Price #391 It makes a fool of itself on stage , all the time egged on by Beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this …

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 52
I actually had to go and look elsewhere to confirm, just REALLY bad cutting of the material and not pattern matching. Grant has half a face....

Reactions: 31
You could of made an effort with the cake kryten you inconsiderate twat,, if skank was my bag of heat baby darling i would have gone to Tesco for one of these. View attachment 2952497
He was going to get her some wine however he doesn’t have ID. Or money. So he didn’t. His ma said she’d get a nice bottle and the fancy gift bag when she goes Tesco's later.

Reactions: 22
So as we all thought she needs to get out house because of memories and haunting and cannot wait to get her keys for new house
No mention that she has been evicted and it will be a rental
---
So as we all thought she needs to get out house because of memories and haunting and cannot wait to get her keys for new house
No mention that she has been evicted and it will be a rental
As always it is what she doesn’t say that is interesting

Reactions: 29
I’m so glad she’s lost the MM she really did think she’d be able to hold on to it didn’t she. All her scheming didn’t pay off. Bye bye.

Reactions: 43
Can't wait to show the press my keys....
'" look press here's the keys to the house I'm having to rent becuase I lost my mansion and land because I'm a thick cunt that can't keep my mouth shut and cant pay my bills"
Wow you'll really tell them Katie sure they'll be really gutted, what an absolute bell end! And those knuckle daggers woohooing her like she's winning at life what a bunch of brainless fuckers

Reactions: 55
Kylie does sometimes let it slip (after too much Kylie wine) that indeed she is very pretty

Reactions: 23
Lego had brought the talking candle on as part of the act, she's turned into Clinton Baptiste.
I very much doubt she will get a visa into the US and there are NO programmes planned with C4, so as usual all bollox.
I doubt she would even pass a DBS check in this country.
even if she does manage to get a visa somehow she’d better behave herself while she’s here, as the saying goes Don’t mess with Texas! the cops here are very hot on driving without seatbelts, speeding, dui etc, she could well end up in jail herself.

Reactions: 22
She increasingly reminds me of Charlie Sheen during his ‘winning’ period when he was having his meltdown, he just couldn’t see what everyone else saw and it was really painful to watch.

Reactions: 37
Just because SHE thinks she hasn’t committed fraud it doesn’t mean she hasn’t! We all know what she believes differs to equity, in that she thinks everyone is in a bankruptcy and that there are different kinds! I’m sure she thinks because the Jordan trading one got written off that this one will too, the big difference being that one was a limited company and the current ones are personal.

Reactions: 30
I really hope KP shows the papers her keys to my new house and fresh start
I am sure they will love to tell the world how much RENT you are paying after you had been evicted for not paying your mortgage

Reactions: 30
This new story she’s peddling about the fly tipping at the MM is a cracker! Of course, it had to be a nasty man who made the mess. Why didn’t she just organise someone to clear it up, ffs?
However, I for one, am relieved that she’s decided to leave all the bad memories behind and move into ‘her’ noo house. It’s a noo start, with a noo man and a noo career that’s on the up and up. 🥱

Reactions: 38
The skin on her boobs looks like it's pulled so tight that it's painful! It almost looks bruised on the left... I know skin is elastic but surely it has a giving point?
I expect it has adapted now but it must have been very painful to begin with. When people have boob jobs due to having mastectomies they have to have the skin inflated over a period of time to get big enough for the implant whereas she just has it rammed in.

Reactions: 18
I think on her calendar it was blood nurse for test to see kids sat wonder if she will pass?
So tomorrow is the BIG podcast in London with all the family coming which is good because they need to fill the seats

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.