Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Add to the list @SmillieKylie every Saturday in Oct she is doing a show in Blackpool and Sunday 26th May singing in Cheltenham 🙏
Ooooh I fast forwarded through that video, missed the Cheltenham thing, is it a Pride event ? Heard the Blackpool one. What is wrong with people, why is she being hired to sing, she really can’t, she just screeches and shouts, forgets the words, can’t dance, just shuffles around awkwardly on the spot, honestly I don’t get it, why are these idiots hiring her, is she a comedy act 🤷🏽‍♀️ Oh well it’s gonna be funny seeing the results, it’s going to be tragic, she was dreadful in those pantos, and she had the cast supporting her, I’m guessing she’ll be going solo at these gigs, It’s going to be shocking 🤦🏽‍♀️

Also is Edna trying to sabotage Skank’s career now, as Skank said Edna suggested she start doing FB Lives, that was a complete mess last night, she sounded and looked dreadful, she just slurps all the time, she confirmed MM had gone after lying about it for days, both seemed a bit out of it, he really does behave like a kid and I think I’ve realised what it is that’s been bugging me about him, the slitty eyes, the inane grinning, the slow drawling speech, is he smoking weed, lots of weed, he’s always like this, are there spliffs in that little bag of his. One of my friends bf smokes a lot of weed, he’s a lovely guy, in fact makes me laugh a lot, he’s very funny, but he does behave like this when smoking weed. Look at him, he’s out of it, yeah I reckon spliffs could be in play here, if it’s not weed, then WTF is wrong with him, he’s really odd, very odd indeed 😁

IMG_6995.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
So here we go 🙄
KP posts that picture saying new colour, then the full head of hair implying SHE was getting the new hair, SHE knew exactly what she was doing baiting the press, Lou sticking up for her..
Desperately trying to make it look like the press have got their facts wrong about the eviction. Hanging on by her finger nails now she really is.
---

This is going to be the worst birthday she's ever had in her life. Will be interesting to see if she sees Princess & Junior.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
So Lego dated Victoria's secret model Kelsie Jean Smeby. She cheated on him so he came back to UK....
When he was on MAFS, JJ spoke openly about Kelsie, admitting: "My ex was a Victoria's Secret model and amazing to look at.

“I loved going out with her, she was really, really, really pretty and the relationship was pretty wild.

“At the time I definitely thought that I was in love with her but if you're going to play with fire then expect to get burnt.
“She cheated on me, it was horrible, and it hurt me a lot and it was probably one of the worst things that I've been through.

“I have been chasing the wrong type of girl and I'm aware of that now.”

So the right type is an aging old narcissistic hasbeen. Who's lost her kids, can't have anymore, is being chucked out of her house and is twice bankrupt.
Way to go Lego, way to go!
😃😄😁😆😅🤣😂
So got cheated on and it was horrible but had no problems doinking skank when she cheated on sink boy, just a heads up kryten you dopey twat skanks cheated on every man she's been in a relationship with. 🤔

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
She's a long term addict though and she will look for what she wants and think of ways to get it. I imagine there has to be a black market for this stuff. Her friend Ellie must be used to getting all her fillers from somewhere.
As you say without doubt she’s an addict, she will have contacts for the ❄ and these guys can usually provide you with anything, and if not they’ll point you in the direction of someone that can.

Brighton area is like a sweet shop for all sorts of drugs, and it‘s really easy if you know the right people to get what you want, if they don’t have it, they’ll get it for you on the dark web. Back in my clubbing days I saw all sorts being exchanged on a night out. My friend is a bad ❄ addict, don’t see much of them anymore but back in the day, they’d phone someone from the pub, 20 minutes later a car pulls up outside, out they went, this be like 5pm in the afternoon, and back in they come with their little packet. Skank will have extensive contacts for ❄ I believe, they can get her Ozempic if she so desires, guarantee it.

• Wow
  • Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
I've said before there's always an ulterior motive in anything skank says or does,, think the calender thing with DV on it is skank getting the rumour mill going and starting the narrative of domestic violence victim for when the shit hits the fan about her own behaviour, addictions and losing the kids. Skank had sink boy arrested for assault, coercive and controlling behaviour and theft, skanks now claiming there was always an atmosphere when sink boy was around the family, skanks also said she was told what she could wear but can now wear what she likes, skanks setting someone up to throw under the bus to save herself from having to explain her behaviour and addictions and what better way than to imply it wasnt my fault i was in an abusive and controlling relationship. Always ulterior motives and loves getting the victim card out. 😎

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Oooooh just got in from drinks on the beach, scrambled to get the video 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 Oh my days, the biaaaaatch did f*cking lie on her podcast, she’s finally admitted it, she’s leaving the MM, Woo bloody Hoo what a glorious day and its its been fabously sunny, I’m a happy Kylie tonight, we gotta LOVE IT 🥳😁

Honestly I believe this is it, it will all totally unravel for her now, game over Skank, everything will crumble away, let the fun and games of you being brought to account for all your crimes and misdemeanours begin 🥳

View attachment 2946138

The video, she’s leaving, she’s lost the MM, take it away Red Tops, you are gonna love this, what a day 😁

View attachment 2946140
Her mouth though.... what's going on with it? Has she been punched & her lips have split? Has she had that much crap injected that they've exploded? Cold sores again? Wonky scars gone septic? A combination of all of those things. What a mess 🤣

• Haha

BadJanet

VIP Member
Lip smacking, song screeching, vape puffing, arse picking, snow snorting, lie talking, ex stalking, double bankrupt-inin
soon evicted-inin….. Skanky!

Apologies to a certain fizzy beverage 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

Beth1980

VIP Member
She really is stuck on a loop with everything isn't she! It is all 'rinse and repeat' she doesn't seem to realise this and just gets closer and closer to the drain, I feel for all those that have been affected by her actions.

Anna666

VIP Member
Awweee, her poorly liddle widdle head, can't deal with the MM anymore boooo hoooo 🎻 ..... nothing to do with the eviction order, that the scum, and other red tops so kindly printed .... do FUCK OFF pwicceee, and when you get there ... fuck off again ..... you are NOT choosing to leave, you're being thrown out ... I would like to stress, I don't take great pleasure in people losing their homes, but with her its a different matter entirely .... hopefully she cant pay the rent on the new place, and she gets evicted AGAIN .... and this becomes a pattern, where no one in their right mind will rent to her ... of course you can live in a caravan, it's not as if your 5 children live with you, seems they all went out months ago, with Junior and still haven't returned home🤷‍♀️

` Lyin POS `

• Haha
  • Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
And tomorrow she will be on a massive high screeching about how 'the Pricey is back!' and checking all her phones, messaging Jess and Edna to check ... waiting for the work offers and record contracts to flood in ... they won't ... she will slowly come down and get the Fury on her when the only call she gets is from some unknown brand Jess hit up for her to promote drain cleaner or yet another vile wonder shake for a payment of £50 .... she is absolutely finished

• Haha
  • Heart

jmp12432

Hanoooo has started
Ah there it is, ‘the checking for the little wee dribble’ when she hits the ‘high notes’ she never fails to disappoint ☺ absolute crackhead, heard better singers in the local pub, and those singers never lost custody of their kids.

• Haha
  • Sick

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
Lip smacking, song screeching, vape puffing, arse picking, snow snorting, lie talking, ex stalking, double bankrupt-inin
soon evicted-inin….. Skanky!

Apologies to a certain fizzy beverage 😉
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Coke sniffin fanny wiffin

Lip smackin hygiene lackin

Dog killin arse fillin

Kid abusin egg cruisin

Hard faced booze laced should be maced Skanky

This was my effort from a few threads ago

• Haha
  • Heart

hayleybaby

VIP Member
As you say without doubt she’s an addict, she will have contacts for the ❄ and these guys can usually provide you with anything, and if not they’ll point you in the direction of someone that can.

Brighton area is like a sweet shop for all sorts of drugs, and it‘s really easy if you know the right people to get what you want, if they don’t have it, they’ll get it for you on the dark web. Back in my clubbing days I saw all sorts being exchanged on a night out. My friend is a bad ❄ addict, don’t see much of them anymore but back in the day, they’d phone someone from the pub, 20 minutes later a car pulls up outside, out they went, this be like 5pm in the afternoon, and back in they come with their little packet. Skank will have extensive contacts for ❄ I believe, they can get her Ozempic if she so desires, guarantee it.
It might not be ozempic but it could well be another ‘skinny pen’ injectable. I know of at least 3 girls selling this as a product at beauty clinics for £50 a week. No doctors perscription or appointment required.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

Twinkletoes95

She's just like an eight year old with a range of play sets. Horse rider play set, mummy with a baby play set, famous model being photographed play set....tonight's is the pop star play set. This whole podcast tour rubbish is just a vehicle for the pop star play set to come out of its box.

• Haha
  • Heart

TheDarkling

Chatty Member
That photo of lego actually makes me feel quite sad. Admittedly I don't know much about him other than his shacked up with the rotter. Was he on drugs pre KP? If he wasn't, look at the actual state of him now. That boy is wasted. High as a fucking kite, and his driving!! She really does bring everyone around her down to to the absolute depths doesn't she.

Lego...if you're reading this, run for your bloody life before she stuffs anymore ❄ or 💉 in to you!! She's not giving you fame and fortune like you wanted, she is sucking the life out of you you stupid boy.

• Sad