Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I'm not conga-ing around the room.... oh no.... not me.... I'm not one to gloat...

£80 for VIP tickets sold out ! WHO are these morons for Christ sake?
Let's hope it's another 'car crash' ❄🥃🍷🍾❄and some pictures/video's are leaked out. 😅 :poop: :sick:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Stan Butler

VIP Member
I noticed on the recent pics where she was wearing sunglasses, that there was barely any nose holding them up. Its disappearing!
Think the 3+ years skank was with sink boy have speeded up the deterioration of skanks mind, body and soul. Definitely gone downhill and overboard with the surgery, tattoos, drink and drugs and it's starting to show especially with the face and there won't be many if any surgeons that will fix it for free or on the cheap for some advertising, it'll cost skank a fortune for repair work to her tits and face and that's money she doesn't have.

• Haha

Tanley

VIP Member
She can’t say anonymous. She keeps saying ominous :ROFLMAO:

If she is banned from her kids career events, it’s all her own fault. They would include her if they wanted her to be there, but they clearly don’t. Good.

• Haha

islastclair

I love how The Sun always has a lovely pic of Pete you bastard and Emily at the bottom of articles about her 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Oooooo..... Tell us more about this 'atmosphere'...? Is she referring to Cole, I wonder...? After all, she was his bag of heat don't forget.....

Having your family’s approval is the best. There’s nothing worse than when you can’t be around your family with your partner because there’s an atmosphere.”

But Amy is not a fan of JJ either!
---
KP at the venue doing testing feet on the chair 🙄

• Haha

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
WTF...?

But she has now been given until June 26 to get out of the country pile.
It is understood her mortgage company has given her the extension.
A source said: “She’s been given a bit more time to get her house in order, that’s all.
There’s absolutely no way she’s going to be allowed to stay there permanently.” -
Well, that's a bit of good news....

• Angry
  • Wow

Lin60

Is that hairline drawn on by black marker pen…I think JJ has done bets with his mates as to how long he can stick with her coz no one in their right mind would surely out of choice carry this façade on willingly??🤷🏼‍♀️
1716151059804.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

tracey3871

VIP Member
Hanoooo has started
No one is singing along because no one knows the words or the song ... you have convinced yourself it was a hit record haven't you you delusional bint ... you are not even a one hit wonder ... there is no hit record

• Haha

tilbury

Well it’s been posted now, we now know what her access is and she must be off the ❄ it confirms she’s being regularly tested, unless she doesn’t care and is failing the tests 🤦🏽‍♀️
Does it confirm she’s off it or does it confirm she’s in therapy for drug misuse?

She would have to go to therapy in order to have access to the kids (engaging with the courts etc) but it doesn’t mean that she actually wants to engage or follows any of the advice given, often parents just go along as a tick box thing so they can see their kids

KK77

VIP Member
Right so you are in the audience and you get the chance to ask one question. What would it be?

mine would be, of all the pictures in all the world of you why did you choose the ugliest on your outfit?

or How come you can’t appear in court in front of public and media but you can appear here?

Last edited:
  • Haha

sassyflamingo

IMG_2936.jpeg

not looking like next tuesday is going to be a big sellout either, maybe the videos going around on socials of tonight will tempt the locals to see hheeennnooo in person, doubt it highly

• Haha
  • Wow

ChiRie

VIP Member
Thank you to everyone who has commented - I will be contacting CAB & Trading standards - found out other folk have either sued him or tried to get a recall on funds but his bank account had £7 in it!! I have found a way to get his address tho & have his van reg on our CCTV.

Anyway, if we were closer & so as not to derail the thread any further - I would put in a call for some works at a certain Mucky Mansion 😂
My dad was scammed by a carpet fitter. The guy didn't even measure up the stairs just the living room and dad was pressured to go to the hole in the wall and get cash. The bloke advertised on Facebook on groups where I live. Turned out he wasn't even from here he comes down on his hols and scams people. I tracked the bugger down, found out his other business where he lives, where he was living his family the lot and other people he scammed. Found an article in the paper he robbed a woman at an atm. I threatened the bastard for ages even stalked him online lol. Contacted his dad and said he should be ashamed of his son conning people like that. I got the cash back alright evnentually. I was relentless though but I was fuming he'd conned my dad like that.

Can't believe kipper got out of court again! Yet is able to do a tour in front of crowds.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

coolcat2022

VIP Member
I kinda wish i was there. I’d turn up slightly merry with a basket of chips and just marvel at how someone with nearly 30 years in showbiz knows NO stagecraft whatsoever.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Just thinking.....she must be skint because that specially made outfit 🤢😂 can't have cost that much. A couple of hundred at most I think 🤔
When you think of the absolute crap she used to wear at press calls. Outfits probably costing £1000+ likely paid for by promoters.
Now she has nothing because she is nothing.
No money to whisk JJ off to Turkey for teeth.
No money for surgeries in exchange for publicity.
Have all the freebies dried up?

• Heart
Here’s the calender
Well that confirms some of the stuff I heard. She has been bleating on about PTSD and ADHD to certain officials but the only thing that was actually proven at the time and had an impact on anything was her being an addict. So finally she has at least agreed to be in some sort of treatment for it and had to accept it was a problem. ...... It would also point to it being a factor in the kids being away from her.
As DC said though, doesn't mean she'll stick to no drugs.

I can see why @SmillieKylie didn't want to share some bits of the calendar, it concerns the kids. It just confirms what we've all been saying, they're not with her.

I also speculated yesterday that getting the BH postponed could not be down to an 'open ended' mental health issue as the court need a time frame for the MH issues to be cured...but drug treatment would have an end point. I would say it's quite likely she's had to admit her 'fragile' state was at least partly because of drugs and that's how she's got the BH adjourned.
---
24th DV? What's that mean? Also tomorrow it says seeing kids.
Could it be Domestic Violence? Her attending some sort of group therapy as a victim or perpetrator o_O

• Heart

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
I said this last time I saw this advert…HOW in the name of all that is holy does KFP get top billing over Claire from Steps? (I’m not sure if Joe McElderry is well known these days, but we know he can at least sing.) I really hope Skank does an even worse ‘performance’ than usual and then Claire blows the rancid old hoor out of the water
You can imagine Skanky saying "look, I'm above Claire from Steps. That means I'm better at singing than her"
---
Mother's day. But there was drama, so Junior left.
I'd love to know what happened 🤔🤔🤔
---
On last night's boring drivel live she said she can't move into a caravan because it's not big enough for "all of us". Who the fuck is "all of us" 🤷 Is she still trying to pretend she has the kids? Does she mean her flunkies? And who in the name of holy hell are these absolute twats who STILL insist on commenting "you're such a great mum" 🤢🤢 do these fuckers look at Rose West for a role model 🤯🤷
Yeah, I chortled at that comment
---
Can't even stay sober for a couple of hours when her kids finally visit her. She's shameful.

Last edited:
  • Sad