Katie Price #390 Addicted, Evicted & soon to be Convicted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That facebook live is hard to watch, she constantly swallows after she speaks and licks her lips. It's as if her nose is fecked and she has post nasal drip ( I wonder why ❄ :rolleyes:) Sorry but I wouldn't be able to stay in the same room with someone who was constantly slurping and gurning away like that. How little baby JJ can be involved with her ( fake or not) god only knows!

View attachment 2946124 View attachment 2946125
View attachment 2946129 View attachment 2946130

View attachment 2946131View attachment 2946132
Those lips make me want to vomit!! Ewwwww 🙈 :sick:. As for that tongue - my nan used to say 'if that thing comes out of your mouth one more time I am going to cut it off and feed it to the dog!'

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She's literally looking like a horrible evil witch in these latest pictures. I'd say Grotbags comes to mind but no because Grotbags was entertaining with a sense of humour. She's more like the witch in Hansel and Gretel. The brothers Grimm original tale is quite horrific.
---
That Facebook thing was absolutely embarrassing. No preparation at all just sitting in the car talking boring rubbish. Also was it just me that noticed she was sitting in the driving seat? Mmmmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yes madam, I can hear the key's already jangling... View attachment 2946643

Well, we've all waited a VERY long time for Karma to get her & now it's within touching distance. No way can she afford a rental & bills. Her earning potential will NEVER cover that. Hope the drone's are charged & ready to start filming madam leaving the MM & the locks being changed. Can only imagine the mess that will be left behind. She will make sure MM is wrecked. View attachment 2946647View attachment 2946648
Wouldn't it be great if her neighbours lined the streets as she drives away from the MM, and instead of throwing lilies at the car, throw rotten eggs 🥚 instead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She's literally looking like a horrible evil witch in these latest pictures. I'd say Grotbags comes to mind but no because Grotbags was entertaining with a sense of humour. She's more like the witch in Hansel and Gretel. The brothers Grimm original tale is quite horrific.
---
That Facebook thing was absolutely embarrassing. No preparation at all just sitting in the car talking boring rubbish. Also was it just me that noticed she was sitting in the driving seat? Mmmmmmm
YesJoanna,she does,brothers Grimm most of them are.I must,must open me box where my Grimms are.

Was you that posted that brilliant picture of Hansel and Gretal and witch.❤
---
Wouldn't it be great if her neighbours lined the streets as she drives away from the MM, and instead of throwing lilies at the car, throw rotten eggs 🥚 instead
Perhaps our Kylie can be there.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
---
When she films herself in the cars etc, her camera shows a mirror image, so it looks like she’s driving but she’s not

Reactions: 23
YesJoanna,she does,brothers Grimm most of them are.I must,must open me box where my Grimms are.

Was you that posted that brilliant picture of Hansel and Gretal and witch.❤
---

Perhaps our Kylie can be there.🤣
I can’t be trundling up to her tit-tip Dolly, I’ll get arrested for stalking her I expect, as she has the police on speed-dial, always looking after her 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 Instead I’ll be in my fav bar celebrating with my bestie (she hates the biaaaaatch as well) on that day🍷😁 Barman loves us, he plays our fav tunes, so we’ll be dancing to Kool and the Gang for sure, a glorious day it will be 💃🏾🥳😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I find it quite remarkable, for someone who has such a blatant disregard for the law, that she is so demanding of the police's time when something (allegedly) happens to her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
On the live in the cinema one person took a sneaky photo. She showed them saying she'd caught them red handed. One person. Lol. She kept looking around as though she was expecting to get mobbed. bleeping hell Skank, those days are well finished 😂
That woman probably thought KP looked like she was going to do a dine and dash on the drinks and sweets, nothing to do with her z list status!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Going to the cinema apparently. Didn't see enough of the car to recognise it, looked pretty new & quite flash, Didn't look like his black jeep thing.

No obvious filter on & her skin looks like badly finished polyfilla! Her face moves/or doesn't move in really weird ways. I'd be transfixed if I saw her in real life! 🧐
Oh dear.... not a good look Skanky.... Loving the new nose, by the way....

1716194273081.png
1716194288253.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Having a diabetic boyfriend has its advantages, she's probably raiding his Ozempic, she looks as though she's getting Ozempic face like Sharon Osbourne.

View attachment 2946510
View attachment 2946511

View attachment 2946513
She does look thinner in the face all of a sudden. She gives me a crack / cokey vibe but who knows what she's on now. She is one of those people who will convince herself she's clean and be taking loads of prescription drugs because those don't count!
---
Ooooh I fast forwarded through that video, missed the Cheltenham thing, is it a Pride event ? Heard the Blackpool one. What is wrong with people, why is she being hired to sing, she really can’t, she just screeches and shouts, forgets the words, can’t dance, just shuffles around awkwardly on the spot, honestly I don’t get it, why are these idiots hiring her, is she a comedy act 🤷🏽‍♀️ Oh well it’s gonna be funny seeing the results, it’s going to be tragic, she was dreadful in those pantos, and she had the cast supporting her, I’m guessing she’ll be going solo at these gigs, It’s going to be shocking 🤦🏽‍♀️

Also is Edna trying to sabotage Skank’s career now, as Skank said Edna suggested she start doing FB Lives, that was a complete mess last night, she sounded and looked dreadful, she just slurps all the time, she confirmed MM had gone after lying about it for days, both seemed a bit out of it, he really does behave like a kid and I think I’ve realised what it is that’s been bugging me about him, the slitty eyes, the inane grinning, the slow drawling speech, is he smoking weed, lots of weed, he’s always like this, are there spliffs in that little bag of his. One of my friends bf smokes a lot of weed, he’s a lovely guy, in fact makes me laugh a lot, he’s very funny, but he does behave like this when smoking weed. Look at him, he’s out of it, yeah I reckon spliffs could be in play here, if it’s not weed, then WTF is wrong with him, he’s really odd, very odd indeed 😁

View attachment 2946702
If it is weed, her new chauffeur is constantly stoned and driving her around? Great. What an improvement there from her bad driving!
---
Or maybe a slow clap as she leaves. Like the clapping for the NHS workers in covid but passive aggresive? #clapforKatie

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Oooooh just got in from drinks on the beach, scrambled to get the video 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 Oh my days, the biaaaaatch did f*cking lie on her podcast, she’s finally admitted it, she’s leaving the MM, Woo bloody Hoo what a glorious day and its its been fabously sunny, I’m a happy Kylie tonight, we gotta LOVE IT 🥳😁

Honestly I believe this is it, it will all totally unravel for her now, game over Skank, everything will crumble away, let the fun and games of you being brought to account for all your crimes and misdemeanours begin 🥳

View attachment 2946138

The video, she’s leaving, she’s lost the MM, take it away Red Tops, you are gonna love this, what a day 😁

View attachment 2946140
Slightly different story to what she was saying seven days ago...!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@Pom Bear
Dying here😂😂😂😂😂
Please never stop.
P.S. more Lego googly eyes photos whenever you’re ready will ALWAYS be much appreciated!!!❤❤❤❤
Thank you very much 👍💕❤😀🥰🤗😘 xxxx
Yep I've saved googly eyes so will be using them in the future when I can Love Pom 😀😊🫢🤗😘❤❤❤ xxxx

Legohead is looking in the mirror at himself 😄 x ....

Resizer_17161947251953.jpg

Imagine his reflection looking back with his large eyes while the real Legohead's eyes still stays slitty 😄😄😄😘 xxx.

Resizer_17161947161501.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Who ever said ozempic is spot on just realised she has the ozempic face glad she can afford it
She wouldn’t qualify for it even privately her BMI is too low. If he has it his dr will know if he’s ordering too soon. Of course she could have lied but they check out your details and GP. I think she got some arse / abdo fat put one of the times she had her face done. It prob all gone or moved now.

Reactions: 16
Wonder how Lou's feeling now only a couple of hours after Lou slagged of the press for printing lies about her bestiest best friend and telling them to give skank a break skank throws Lou under the bus and says she's moving out of Pricey Towers and enjoyed winding the press up presumably about the hair colour. 🤣🤣🤣
Stanley Lou’s been under the bus more than a mechanic 👨‍🔧😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She wouldn’t qualify for it even privately her BMI is too low. If he has it his dr will know if he’s ordering too soon. Of course she could have lied but they check out your details and GP. I think she got some arse / abdo fat put one of the times she had her face done. It prob all gone or moved now.
She's a long term addict though and she will look for what she wants and think of ways to get it. I imagine there has to be a black market for this stuff. Her friend Ellie must be used to getting all her fillers from somewhere.

Reactions: 26
Oh dear.... not a good look Skanky.... Loving the new nose, by the way....

View attachment 2946807View attachment 2946809
I know she filters most of the picture's we see & this one isn't. But why is her nose so bulbous? Is that to do with the ❄❄ or the surgeries are collapsing? God what an absolute mess. All that money spent over the years on face lifts & Botox/fillers, to end up looking worse than if aged naturally. Wonder what she think's really, when she looks in the mirror?

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.