Katie Price #390 Addicted, Evicted & soon to be Convicted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got another 30 years in her yet.

I certainly don't have the energy to listen to her crap for that long!

Vaping well.

Reactions: 51
Could be those incidents. 100% drugs were a factor in the case against her from what I've heard. I doubt it was one incident that caused the kids being removed. Court took months and F4J said a while ago ( panto time) she had skirted drug tests, so K would have been trying to get the courts to take notice of this but DL obviously helped KP avoid it being known in family court. What seems to have been occurring was severe parental alienation, drug abuse, emotional abuse ( isolating a child, making them think they are ill). Neglect ( the kids were online for months). There could be many incidents of DV if she's regularly high and all over the place. It could even be the abuse she's directed towards K & M? From what Willow said, she bombarded J & P to all sorts of awful comments and accusation about Pete years ago, so she seems to involve kids in her campaigns of abuse on ex partners.

Reactions: 51
Still wants to train as a paramedic. She started it and re done it again getting all the forms, she wants to go to Uni, but too much going on to fit it in. You're never too old to be a paramedic.

Reactions: 52
Please send this and full quote to the FAs, every judge she has ever seen and trustees immediately!

Reactions: 23
Broke her feet 2 years ago, life changing.

No love it was 2020, that's FOUR fucking years ago. Seriously.

Reactions: 58
I think we all know what it is - gurning ???

Reactions: 21
Ah yes! She did attack Jane! I can well imagine that she is one of those people who deliberately go out looking for a fight when tanked up. She should not be around children or animals at all whilst in that state. I can only imagine how those children felt witnessing her rages - I can only pray that she didn't lay a finger on them. Something must have been bad though, for her to have two sets of children taken away!

Reactions: 33
she admits one of the kids wants nothing to do with her(prob Junior)how does that work when she is all ways claiming they all live with her

Reactions: 47
They won't put her in prison to clear the bankruptcy as it's not fraud
YET. I have no doubt the FA are still digging for evidence. She never does anything by the book if she can get away with it. I'll bet she is the madam of all fraudsters!

There's so many catfishes out there, she feels sorry for guys who go dating and says that's not the girl in the picture.

Mmmmmm, like she NEVER filters her face or has make up done to look totally different. OK right.

Reactions: 61
She's got another 30 years in her yet.

I certainly don't have the energy to listen to her crap for that long!

Vaping well.
The only 30 years I wish for her is in the nick and out of our hair!!!

i will get onto the tax office right now and tell them please stop taking tax from my wage as i have a house to run and bills to pay but i assure you i will pay you when i have it let you know how i get on

Reactions: 49
Anyone wished the mutilated corpse a happy birthday yet, AFP and Mr PP, Edna Arry and master Bertie, the kids, her bestie bestest mates craktona, Lou, Ellie the Botox butcher and the love of her life kryten.

Aww, felt sorry for her, no birthday wishes, so here's a few from US Tattler's. .....

Unfortunately today, is the anniversary os KFP being expelled from the old enabler AFP's uterus - Her fault we get to see the mutilated potty mouth.

Reactions: 52
Apparently she is earning really good money now, almost as much as before blah blah blah.

Pay your fucking bills and creditors then, you lying, cheating grifting cunt.
I'm sure the FA and HMRC will be REALLY pleased to hear that then skanky! You can expect another nice big tax bill again soon then! She really can't help herself can she? Does she not realize any time she says something like that she is digging her hole even deeper than before?

Reactions: 28
Apparently when she had the one off podcast show last year, she sold out the venue in one night
LIAR!!!!!

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.