Katie Price #390 Addicted, Evicted & soon to be Convicted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s the calender
Why did she show that to the camera?? So it's confirmed by her own hand the kids are safely away from the bitch and she has contact in a centre by the looks of it or it would say kids are coming or kids are over but it says the time and 'seeing kids' brilliant
Also shows her drug appointments why has she shown this the weirdo

Reactions: 37
So probably IS having some kind of therapy for addiction??

Reactions: 36
What a god awful pair they make. Her trying to sing and Edna in trainers, socks and leopard print trousers. It’s like an episode of Dinner Ladies. How on earth much have people paid to watch this crap?
What happened to Edna's sequinned skirt then????? I was looking forward to see that with some truly awful shoes

Reactions: 17
Her writing is as bad as her singing....she just can't do anything well can she....sigh...

Reactions: 23
Haven’t a clue what you’re talking about she’s fucked up how Your post doesn’t make sense to me sorry

Reactions: 18
We'd all like to know the answer to this!

Reactions: 14
I can't work out what she has fucked up that you saw.
Well it’s been posted now, we now know what her access is and she must be off the it confirms she’s being regularly tested, unless she doesn’t care and is failing the tests

Reactions: 34
Well it’s been posted now, we now know what her access is and she must be off the it confirms she’s being regularly tested, unless she doesn’t care and is failing the tests
Does it confirm she’s off it or does it confirm she’s in therapy for drug misuse?

She would have to go to therapy in order to have access to the kids (engaging with the courts etc) but it doesn’t mean that she actually wants to engage or follows any of the advice given, often parents just go along as a tick box thing so they can see their kids

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.