Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tamar

VIP Member
I have numerous stomach issues and have been told a colonic irrigation could cause perforations to your bowel leaving you with even bigger problems! I know she constantly goes on about her ‘farting’ and she probably either has IBS or some form of intolerance, her diet seems awful a lot of processed food, she ordered 40 doughnuts after eating Burger King the other week, no wonder her digestive system is struggling!!
40 doughnuts ? for herself? greedy cow.

• Sick
Reactions: 14

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
It does say the Australian Big Brother not the UK version. Perhaps that starts earlier. I thought Australia was not allowing foreign visitors due to Covid. :unsure:
COVID is the least of their worries with that flea bitten lice riddled old hag 🤢who’s full of 💩💩oh hang on that’s all been sucked out of it 🤢they are welcome to her the sooner the better 👍

• Haha
  • Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Oh my Pinky how fabulous,the actual flats are exclusive block Charterhouse Square Florin Court.

Would be perfect for @DC16 for espionage purposes - let's all chip in - here, you can have my prawn cocktail to start the fund off ;)

"As far as we are concerned then our English culture clothes is what we wear every day as that is our culture.

"Same for Muslims, they have their own everyday clothes, which they are allowed to wear to school, yet Katelyn isn't allowed to wear what she feels is her culture clothes like tracksuit, jeans, t-shirts, jumpers.

oh hang on let her wear katy prices old clothes ...
I read that crap all the way through. My, my some people create their own rods for their backs. Should have stopped after one child. The poor mother has obviously lost her marbles. It reminds me of new school years where kids are outed for clothing and haircuts which go against the rules. 'But little Butch had that tattoo on his forehead since 'e was born - you've nevvar noticed is all...' 'But all the boys are wearing skirts that short so our Willy should be able to as well...'

Bloody hell Krustie's, I'm away for 24 hours & you've filled a thread & already on page 5 of another 😳.

I had a quick look at 'news' last night & saw that there was a new YouTube 🤢. I couldn't face anything to do with her.

Again I say, if she wasn't such an utter cunt, I'd feel sorry for her. Imagine being so absolutely desperate for a headline that you will sell video footage of the contents of your arsehole. And share all the details of your failure to get pregnant. Baby only wanted for more headlines & cash 😡. He is also seriously DESPERATE for fame for going along with all this absolute bollocks.

So when is little Lisbon Miracle Colonic Woods due?

Pair of utter cunts! 😡

@Dollylovesshoes I went to the Agatha Christie exhibition at Torquay museum. I was soooo excited to see many of the items from Poirot's flat.
In the late 70's I went for an interview at Ikea's London offices. They had some of the original artwork for the Agatha Christie books all framed around their offices. I was like wow.

Also had " a bizarre facial with needles before kicking off her fat-dissolving treatment."

Probably more botox
Hates needles but conveniently forgets the number of 'pricks' she's had and the endless rubbish injected, BY NEEDLE, into her lumpy fizzog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

peeko

VIP Member
Oh you, you told that dog story yet?
Oh , Thought you’d like this quite interesting , lot of animal lovers on here , was having a pint with a fella who works in the Prison Service . A Dog handler ,
Now those sniffer dogs have always fascinated me ,
Course I wanted to know all the ins and outs,
Main thing I wanted to know is what makes the Best Sniffer dog , You know what it is ? You want a dog that’s loves Balls, and dog that’s possessive about his favourite toy, a ball, a Dog that will play with a ball all day , and that’s all he thinks about ,
I found it fascinating

gashers

Chatty Member
"As far as we are concerned then our English culture clothes is what we wear every day as that is our culture.

"Same for Muslims, they have their own everyday clothes, which they are allowed to wear to school, yet Katelyn isn't allowed to wear what she feels is her culture clothes like tracksuit, jeans, t-shirts, jumpers.

oh hang on let her wear katy prices old clothes ...
I’m sure buying prices skanky old smelly stained cast offs for your daughter is classed as child abuse 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Ecosse

VIP Member
Jesus Christ! What new depths has Katie sunk to, filming a fucking COLONIC IRRIGATION process, ffs!

• Haha
  • Sick

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Out and out cunt,dirty filthy cunt,I thought when those pics come out she shouldn’t have been in a pool etc,totally don’t give a fuck..God the hate I feel is boiling,boiling I tells ya.🤬🤬🤬

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Karma quickly please for us Krusties.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Just seen on another topic about place names;

Look at this one - cole had better see about buying his new mansion there because its made for that scabby pair :)

"and a place in Essex called Fingringhoe. " :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
But you aren't a corgi 😲 - great hair colour - nice and shiny 😁
Thank you 🥰🤗💖😘 xx.
Looool I'm still corgi Pom on here..I prefer Pom more his very cute 🥰😄❤😘 xx.

I thought the white line was a cigarette to begin with lol 😄🤭 x.

Would make a great anti smoking advert 😄😄😄..

Polish_20210604_231041099.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
It’ll come eventually. It’s been a while since she last made one. She’ll probably do OnlyFans next. I’m shocked that she hasn’t already joined.
Everyone can see it for nothing on the internet. Why would some sad sack bother paying?

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Have you ever seen that program EUREKA ? Where there is a Town full of geniuses ? that's what I feel like . all the Krusties are clever talented gifted in their own way , Totally gifted x
You're absolutely right. Every post by every krusty shows a lovely talented, funny person.
My children tell me I'm special, and I've even got a badge to show it😉
The cheeky little buggers have got my sense of humour! 😂
I do have lovely eyes, I've been told that even when I'm wearing sunglasses🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Celebrating 25 years of cosmetic procedures!

Who's Kris Boyd? 🤣😂
Makes interesting reading. 25 years to end up looking like she does 😳.
I remember her saying that photo's of her boobs had been doctored....she said the scars under her boobs had been photoshopped on 🙄😴

• Haha
  • Sick

Facehugger

VIP Member
I think he's hiding in the Pub's toilets Harry - trying to avoid Nurse Helga. He knows he's not meant to drink alcohol whilst on medication - methinks he's in big trouble now 😮
Oh he's in trouble allright - I nearly went arse over tit on his marbles on the way out the last thread 🤣

Do you remember that programme You are What you Eat? Dr McKeith always had her patients do a colonic. Not sure what the real medical use is.
She used to look at people's poo nuggets didn't she, the disgusting woman? 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

liar liar

VIP Member
Ooh me ma still uses them I don’t too poisonous.
I got the wrong chocolate it was minstrels, remember them?
Yes I have the occasional packet of Minstrels :)

Bunny is wearing pants too
So they pop round someone's house and the next minute she's got the kids to strip off and jump in a pool without bothering to have brought the right gear with her. I still want to know where Harvey's surprise is...