Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
So Been a shit Day for us Krusties , Just when you think her Behaviour couldn't get any worse , But My Missus said had a Break from your other women and watch TV, Celebrity Goggle box , Never seen any Gogglebox before , It was Fucking Brill . our patron saint was on it , Sir Tom , it was Bloody funny , all the people seemed nice had nice houses, seemed loving , But as a Krustie couldn't help myself , imagine if the gruesome twosome were on it ? Ill leave that to your imagination ,
Gogglebox is so funny Peeko, every episode makes me laugh. Tom looks great for his age

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
HA , don't think me and you are into them ,
Just want to imagine you dancing around the room , READY, You can't break your promise
Yup, I'm ready and I pinky promise, you have to get up and dance too, your wife will think you are losing the plot - you will have to post her reaction. Hurry up though Peeko 'Curse of Skinwalker Ranch' is on at 10pm

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
That sounds right but he missed out 'N', don't know if that had anything to do with it, if it had been 'L' I would have said Noel
You’re right I don’t know if Peeks is already drunk but the missing N alters the clue either he or they cocked up.

liar liar

VIP Member
  • Angry

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
She is such a lieing cunt..nothing of the truth comes out of the spunk ridden gob.🤢

🤣🤣 she so pisses me off..I mean really..I detest the fucking false shitpot.

Sorry not been here..but I fall asleep so easy after me din dins..typical old bird..🤣👀
What did you have Dolly?

Harrigan

VIP Member
spin dryer was in vented in 1937 by J. Ross Moore, from North Dakota. His design for an electrically operated dryer was developed and released to the public in 1938.
Thank you very much, so it’s relatively new, kind of. Cheers

peeko

VIP Member
Morning all hope you slept well struggling to sleep me, too hot,

Well Peeko I only had to wait about 6 hours for a reply to my post!

Nurse Helga is going to be tagging Peeko as he’s all over the place at the mo, too much sun and booze. Nice little bit he’s got details of his Krustie membership on the tag.

Ok, meet you in the car park at 10, heels on, boobs out, looking nonchalantly to my left and who knows maybe a papp a rats eee!

Have a good day, ironing for me!
Ha ha😅

peeko

VIP Member
THREAD SUGGESTION #40 Skanky doesn’t like her arse any more, so watch out Cole your out the door

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
you'd think he was Carwash's Dad the way he carries on , Ha just thought that Masked Dancer, wouldn't it have been funny if that carwash geezer had've been Cole

and the shop around the corner was james Stewart and they remade it as You got Mail

Great Errol flynn film ,Captain Blood
Usually people go for The Adventures of Robin Hood a favourite of mine is They Died with their boots on, Errol and Olivia De Havilland. Gets me every time Flynn playing Custer says “walking through life with you ma’am, has been a very gracious thing”, (he knows he’s going to die and ironically the actors last film together).

peeko

VIP Member
anyway was saying , what upsets me is when you make a connection on here , and you dont hear from people again ,hope they are ok