Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harrigan

VIP Member
Yeah 265 , Because although we hate Skanky , She doesn't dictate our lives , She is secondary , We are Family and friends, So we do waffle , Do like Lozzas arse though
It’s not real you know, her Derry Air

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Lucid30

VIP Member
I know who you were talking about the hangry one 🤣

It was the devils daughter, started off by saying
Ignore skanky were just encouraging her, join a knitting or anti mask thread ? Got more and more incoherent, rambling , like she had an agenda but was so out of her head she lost the plot and ended up just slagging us off , hilarious 😂
Oh I missed all that 🤔

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Hello my darling peeko and fellow krusties.
I have been checking in on you all and thinking of you.
I hadn't been to well, lost my mojo. I am here. Just loving your banter 😘
I'm adding lots of kisses to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aww sorry to hear that - things hit ya now and then. We miss you and your curious sexy jelly men. Take care and join in when you feel like it X ❤

Throws party for 5 year old boy, dressed like a slut while drinking and smoking.

And the mother of the year award goes to......
NOT YOU POINTY CHIN 🤦🏽‍♀️
What a vile pathetic creature she is - fag ash lil. Ugh.

• Heart
  • Angry

Facehugger

VIP Member
er it must do because he gets in it in the morning 🤣
Ah, but you didn't say what floor he gets on the lift at in the mornings did ya. Hey? He might walk down the stairs first from the 20th floor to the where the lift starts on the 10th floor. Now then. 👍👍

• Wow

Tamar

VIP Member
No idea but I've still got one in my garage, for emergencies if my washer breaks down 🤣

I can believe she's so stupid, massive safeguarding fail there, the bloody moron. 😔
spin dryer was in vented in 1937 by J. Ross Moore, from North Dakota. His design for an electrically operated dryer was developed and released to the public in 1938.

• Wow

Harrigan

VIP Member
Hay up, Peeks is answering his own posts again, no wonder I’m so confused.
I was thinking of having boob suction, lipo lift and face tuck. This will all look completely natural of course.

Nurse, Medication!

• Haha
  • Wow

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I know who you were talking about the hangry one 🤣

It was the devils daughter, started off by saying
Ignore skanky were just encouraging her, join a knitting or anti mask thread ? Got more and more incoherent, rambling , like she had an agenda but was so out of her head she lost the plot and ended up just slagging us off , hilarious 😂
"You ain’t Krusties..!"

Erm, you ain't Yogi Bear either!

Oh I missed all that 🤔
Ahahahahaaa, you did - we all got a right bollocking 😂

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
Slow on here today was watching Public Eye, the 70s was definitely a low point for fashion, there was a bloke wearing a purple suit!

Last edited:
  • Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Reunited with W8 pap awwwwwww 🙄

In the Mail too, with some very unflattering pictures 😳🤭
Heading to The Mail now!🏃‍♀️

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
This Doctor - El Cid - is he a part-time fireman, the one that gets to take the equipment home at the weekend for "private jobs"?
They say he looks like Charlton Heston and has an extra strong rubber hose, ooh May Tron!

PS i slipped in a film joke first to get it wins a prize!

• Haha

Monsieur Crumble

The chair was a rocker! :)
Val was lovely; He was one of my Gran's favourites so we had to watch any telly show he was on but he was always smiling and was an absolute gentleman. Cole on the other hand................................................... yeah that snarly little twerp who thinks he's really something special. WRONG coley mate :)
State of him on the Hugh Fearnley with his fookin bare frog legs and manky gnarly feet on show! Fugly grunt he is 😠

liar liar

VIP Member
Morning all
Just to let you know Nurse Helga is not in a good mood, yesterday Peakon Blue was running up and down the wards singing “Name that Tune”. Nobody guessed right, bless, frustration. Anyway Helga has decided to go tough and the canvas straps she was using have been replaced by leather ones.

Laundry day for me. Is anyone a soaker or wash and go I couldn’t be bothered last night.

My tip of the day every month give your machine a hot empty wash with white vinegar as it cleans out the limes ale and freshens things up.

Have a good day and may the sun always shine on you.
'The sun always shines on TV...' ;)

Pixie1

VIP Member
Cerise and cherry ❤❤❤ that's the secret ❤
Go on, I dare you 🤣🤣 I will do mine one day but put it on my profile pic for a minute or two at 2am or something, once I've covered all my grey up this time 🤣🤣
Hugger it is 2.03. I have put a picture of me as my profile pic. I will leave it there for 1 minute then change it back to me n Pom. 😊
Did you see it? 😊😊😊

• Wow

Harrigan

VIP Member
Right I’ve been sewing all day like Billy O Sean so I’m away,

I always check Wikipedia to see who died (film buff) saw this poor ski jumper passed away after a traffic accident. It’s not funny but ironic I mean ski jumping is so dangerous, poor thing

Night all and keep Happy Talking and you’ll be fine
God Bless

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
My son still at 23 has his letters and pins new ones when he receives them from Sir David on his wall in his room. Plus the £5 is still there as well.

My son has Dyspraxia as I'm sure many of you know and is on the autistic spectrum but as I've said he's on track to be a doctor (wouldn't let him any where near me with a scalpel mind you, he's more shortsighted than me). Shipping him off to Turkey when he qualifies!
You so are not! How's your hand btw?

• Heart