Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harrigan

VIP Member
Great spread in the sun today about plastic surgery,
Not one person you would look at at think they’ve have improved their looks all look like car crashes,
Saddest one I think Jennifer gray ( Dirty dancing ) dont think you could say she was beautiful but her face had character, she had a nose job and said she went in as a Famous star and came out anonymous
Peeko I would never have put you down as a Sun reader, Nurse Helga only reads The Telegraph or The Guardian.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

peeko

VIP Member
This article states celebrity version (VIP)
Maybe they are filming this in August. Let's hope her court case comes before then.:mad:
Think you’re right, Big Brother Australia vip
Filming in august I think

Harrigan

VIP Member
looks like a space raider
Are they crisps?
I remember years ago we had crisps were which shaped like bones, salt and vinegar flavour also these stringy cheesy things can’t remember the name, back in the day at school a box came round you chose your preferred packet for 5p!

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Yep I remember Captain's pics and his luscious locks πŸ™‚ x
That's lovely to hear, yep I can see your point on book characters..
Lool I do like your Jersey cow pic though πŸ₯°πŸ˜„β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
His still on, he popped in last night but not for long sadly. Glad his still around though πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
It's not like him , maybe he's busy with work? Although I got a feeling he was really miffed on Wednesday night but I won't say why in case I am wrong :unsure:.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Thank you πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx.
Looool I'm still corgi Pom on here..I prefer Pom more his very cute πŸ₯°πŸ˜„β€πŸ˜˜ xx.

I thought the white line was a cigarette to begin with lol πŸ˜„πŸ€­ x.

Would make a great anti smoking advert πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„..

View attachment 604280
Haha! Love it ❀ I still don't know what the hell that thing is, does it microwave your face or something? If yes, she best be careful 🀣🀣😘😘

• Heart
  • Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Erm I was watching people faking madness last night to absolve themselves of crimes, they didn’t realise a camera was on them all the time, it was quite funny.

no comment Mr Peeky Poos
I watched that too, Harry.. Worst thing you could do is fake being crazy -
because you wouldn't want to live with the CRAZIES!

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Aah Pom! My favourite ever one was this image but face tuned ...
Ohhh I remember making this now πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx I remember it as your profile pic..sometimes I used to get the profile pics mixed up and thinking ..I don't remember writing that 🀭
Loooooool πŸ˜„πŸ’–β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart

VIP Member
I'm wondering what the next amazing claim will be, Katie must be running out of idea's by now.

Her lies are legendary. :LOL:

Harrigan

VIP Member
Oh dear, I don’t know what to say after those photos.

El Cid, I couldn’t sleep this morning and went downstairs, turned the telly on and there you were in the film, What a Carve Up. Your laugh is the dirtiest sound ever!

Facehugger

VIP Member
Sorry busy,but had to. Reply to my Monsieur ,
I Want all you Krusties to get up on your feet ,
Put your braces together and your boots on your feet
And do some of that old Krustie stomping
All I ever wanted was to see you smiling
I know that I love you
Oh baby why don’t you see?
The first , My last My everything,
And the answer to all my dreams
Your my sun my moon my guiding star
My kind of wonderful that’s wha you are
Red red wine
Goes to my head
Makes me for get that I still need her so
Xxxx
Ah, the Skinhead Moonstomp. Dusted off your 18 holers have you Peeko? 🀣🀣

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
My forehead is still a little sore πŸ₯΅. I have made sure to put suncream right up to my hairline since! I took the kids plus their friends to visit a beautiful garden on Tuesday. I had to wear a large brimmed sunhat to stop my poor forehead stinging. Yesterday we had a stroll around our local town. My kids all love looking in the charity shops 😊. Last night they had a garden staycation camp out. Today we're off for a picnic....kids + 1 friend + 3 large dogs. Me the only adult....what could go wrong πŸ˜³πŸ™ˆ. I shall very likely need medication from Nurse Helga later πŸ’‰
You have room for Helga in your transportation?

Remember the ball in the long sock you would play with, two balls, jacks and french skipping with elastic around your ankles - we had fun with all that, kids nowadays would laugh at how we used to keep ourselves entertained
Clackers!

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Lol, I remember that one 🀣🀣 bless you, you're welcome, let me know what you think (you'll smell all strawberrylicious too) πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx
Loooool can't believe it's back in January, don't seem.long back πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I certainly will..the smell sounds lovely too..I'm a big fan of the fruity smells β€β€β€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸΎ xx

• Heart