Katie Price #389 Skanks been rumbled her world has crumbled all we want now is to see her humbled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, this is NOT a recap, but for short of thinking journos everywhere, here is what seems to be what we believe here. (Disclaimer: this is a gossip site. We explore every possibility, and quite a few improbabilities!) amend anything you see fit, krusties!!

1. There are 2 (TWO, both current) bankruptcies. One from 2018/9 for a bunch of creditors she owes and has tried to ruin. This is for over 2 Million quid. (ETA: this is the bankruptcy that she is currently evading a Public Hearing for.) And a second one from late last year from HMRC for around 750k unpaid taxes from 2022 and before. The two are UNRELATED. In total, she owes somewhere over 3million for the two. (All the figures are out there, go find them, and stop confusing the two).

2. Completely separately, she owes money to the mortgage company for Mucky Mansion. This company has been given a writ or similar from the High Court and has issued 2 eviction notices - April 24th (ish) and May 3rd (ish). Again, do your own due diligence, journos. The eviction date is May 29th at 10am. Any denials that she is being evicted can easily be fact-checked through public High Court records. She can appeal the eviction, but this is NOT the first attempt by the mortgage company to gain possession of the property.

3. Also, completely separate to any of the above, is the custody of the 2 youngest children. This is or has been decided in Family courts where proceedings are kept secret, for good reason because minors are involved. It doesn't take much to work out that if she is jetting off on holidays, going to IOW, out on the lash etc, she isn't being a full-time mother. The presence of her youngest on social media, at an age that goes against all social media policies, also implies she was not being a good nor caring mother where the minors well-being is concerned.

4. Harvey is under adult care and she rarely sees him. His 3 year placement in the college is coming to an end. He will need to be put into safe surroundings. Any and all claims that this is being resolved by his mother whilst she is flitting around, posting old videos etc, should be taken with a pinch of salt and / or investigated before reporting on an individual who needs special care.

5. She is not moving to bloody Wakefield!!! That was clearly on a parody site and any journalist reporting that as fact, needs to get in the bin. And go to specsavers.

6. Moving into a caravan? Says who? Ask your source and check credibility.

7. Moving to a farmhouse? Speak to the owner / landlord /Estate agent before posting photos everywhere.

As journalists, you should be following the very basic IOJ code of conduct and reporting facts.

Now off you pop and go find a few FACTS to report. There is a much more juicy story to be told here if you would all simply do your jobs.

/rant over

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 161
Sorry DC I know you asked for a detailed recap but I’ve no real idea what has happened during the last thread, like most of us, so here’s a short recap using the power of GIF’s.

Edit…just seen facts about events and the cases she is facing can be found on the previous post, thank you, I’m struggling to keep up 🤦🏽‍♀️👍🏾❤ x

I think we are all Britney at the mo 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

200.gif

What I do know is, Skank was meant to attend her public examination BH yesterday, she didn’t, we think it’s been deferred until July 30th, but the The Red Tops seem to have their stories mixed up, so who knows 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ whatever, it looks like it has been cancelled again 🤬 I’ve given up on the BH now, it’s just kicked down the road every time. some believe it’s still gonna happen, I and others sadly do not 🤦🏽‍♀️

IMG_6333.gif

We believe she’s lost the MM and has found a new ridiculously expensive rental, but her source (Edna) is still denying it. No one understands how she has the coin for this rental, as she supposedly has no income sufficient enough to pay such a large sum, with bills and also her staff of hangers-on to be paid, dodgy dealings are afoot we believe 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

200.gif

I’ve got a headache from it all, but we have the podcast due tomorrow, for once we wanna hear how Skank and Edna are going to lie about all of this, could be a fun one tomorrow.

IMG_3798.gif

Oh and there’s a possibility her latest autobiography might be pulled due to legal threats from the ex-partners, so that was nice to hear 😁

giphy-downsized.gif

On we go, confusion reigns, I would like to say all will become clearer soon, but I doubt it will 🤷🏽‍♀️

Current mood a mixture of ….

IMG_3174.gif

and……

200.gif

This story rolls on, still no conclusion 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬🤷🏽‍♀️🥴🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I'd rather see skank stretched out on The Rack; The thing has always said it wants to be taller though....................................................
1715785300941.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Sorry DC I know you asked for a detailed recap but I’ve no real idea what has happened during the last thread, like most of us, so here’s a recap using the power of GIF’s.

I think we are all, Britney at the mo 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 2937309

What I do know is, Skank was meant to attend her public examination BH yesterday, she didn’t, we think it’s been deferred until July 30th, but the The Red Tops seem to have their stories mixed up, so who knows 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ whatever, it looks like it has been cancelled again 🤬 I’ve given up on the BH now, it’s just kicked down the road every time. some believe it’s still gonna happen I and others sadly do not 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2937314

We believe she’s lost the MM and has found a new ridiculously expensive rental, but her source (Edna) is still denying it. No one understands how she has the coin for this rental, as she supposedly has no income sufficient enough to pay such a large sum, with bills and also her staff of hangers-on to be paid, dodgy dealings are afoot we believe 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2937330

I’ve got a headache from it all, but we have the podcast due tomorrow, for once we wanna hear how Skank and Edna are going to lie about thus, could be a fun one tomorrow.

View attachment 2937336

Oh and there’s a possibility her latest autobiography might be pulled due to legal threats from the ex-partners, so that was nice to hear 😁

View attachment 2937343

On we go, confusion reigns, I would like to say all will become clearer soon, but I doubt it will 🤷🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2937350

and……

View attachment 2937352

(Sorry, my recap request was for the podcast at midnight 😴 😂 😘)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Sorry DC I know you asked for a detailed recap but I’ve no real idea what has happened during the last thread, like most of us, so here’s a short recap using the power of GIF’s.

Edit…just seen facts about events and the cases she is facing can be found on the previous post, thank you, I’m struggling to keep up 🤦🏽‍♀️👍🏾❤ x

View attachment 2937309

What I do know is, Skank was meant to attend her public examination BH yesterday, she didn’t, we think it’s been deferred until July 30th, but the The Red Tops seem to have their stories mixed up, so who knows 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ whatever, it looks like it has been cancelled again 🤬 I’ve given up on the BH now, it’s just kicked down the road every time. some believe it’s still gonna happen, I and others sadly do not 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2937314

View attachment 2937330

I’ve got a headache from it all, but we have the podcast due tomorrow, for once we wanna hear how Skank and Edna are going to lie about all of this, could be a fun one tomorrow.

View attachment 2937336

View attachment 2937343

View attachment 2937350

and……

View attachment 2937352

You and me both. Shall we open the wine?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone on DM comments saying they are going to start a petition due to inaction from courts on KP 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
(Sorry, my recap request was for the podcast at midnight 😴 😂 😘)
Oh I might do that for you, I’m going in if it is released at midnight 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 They have been doing that of late. I stay up late anyway, and I’m up at 6am, no need for that pesky sleep, I’ve got things to do 😁 though Mr SK tells me I often nod of in the evenings these days, I believe I just close my eyes for a bit, but maybe I’m not the Wonder Woman I think I am🤔😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I've no idea what's going on 🤷 someone make it make sense please 🤯
I think I'll open a nice bottle of Kylie & see if that makes things clearer 😁
Whatever is going on though, 1 thing for sure is, she's done 👍
I think she's down the plughole now & hanging on by her fake nail tips.
When was the last time she was actually on a remotely reputable mainstream TV channel?
When was the last time any magazine ran an article about her?
Her exposure is getting smaller & smaller.
As a stand alone what has she actually got to offer?
Nobody gives a flying fudge about anything she has to say anymore.
There are zero positive comments that I can find on any comments section anywhere.
Anyone who is aware of her existence just wants to see her face proper consequences for her actions & justice for all those she owes money to.

I actually think she's just threatening to unalive herself to the courts every time & they can't risk that happening 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Oh I might do that for you, I’m going in if it is released at midnight 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 They have been doing that of late. I stay up late anyway, and I’m up at 6am, no need for that pesky sleep, I’ve got things to do 😁 though Mr SK tells me I often nod of in the evenings these days, I believe I just close my eyes for a bit, but maybe I’m not the Wonder Woman I think I am🤔😁
I’m with you and DelBoy there. Sleeping is for wimps. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone on DM comments saying they are going to start a petition due to inaction from courts on KP 🤔
I’m not certain but this case would show precedent if no action is taken. Have we ever seen or heard of anyone not getting punished over the amount of driving offences or bankruptcies. To be fair it’s already there, totally unrelated but when I was younger I was banned from driving for no insurance, (silly) and I got banned and points instantly. I tried to delay court as I was unwell, it was to go ahead without me.

Morgages are generally three missed payments and you’re in court.

Reactions: 34
I hope they do! Maybe then the PTB in Justice will see how pissed off the populace are with this fiasco surrounding everything skanky sticks two fingers up at.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh I might do that for you, I’m going in if it is released at midnight 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 They have been doing that of late. I stay up late anyway, and I’m up at 6am, no need for that pesky sleep, I’ve got t
@okeep I think it's time to open the krusty club again! @SmillieKylie needs somewhere to sit at midnight to listen to the podcrap. Actually, I think we all need a drink in the krusty club because she's driven us all to it 🙈 Maybe we could invite Crawl to see if he'll spill his black & white troof 😊 I'd like to extend an invite to Fingers aswell. And daddy woods. I'd love to hear his take on everything that went on. I was going to say we should have a Skanky Price exes night but unfortunately there's nowhere in the country big enough to fit them all in!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t blame them in some ways. Surely all it takes is a few MPs raising that they are getting grief from their constituents, because it does seem there is one rule for her and one for everyone else. 😟

• Heart
Reactions: 37

View attachment 2937309

View attachment 2937314

View attachment 2937330

View attachment 2937336

View attachment 2937343

View attachment 2937350

and……

View attachment 2937352

Here's my recap ...

Bint is off the telly
Bint has lost custody of her kids
Bint is signed up to a very obvious failed showmance with a fugly saddo
Bint has lost MM and is no longer a home owner
Bint can't get a surgeon to sort out the wonky tits or wrinkly face for free and can't afford to pay
Bint is a rubbish sales rep for cheap tit that poundland avoids on SM
Bint is recording 'records' but has no contract like a teenager
Bint is banned by ITV
Bint has no TV contracts or shows
Bint has paid to book venues for her 'live podcast tour' and will be lucky to break even
Bint appears to have run out of tit unknown podcasts to appear on spouting the same old shite
Bint has 2 bankruptcies running concurrently
Bint has had a legal injunction or 3 stopping her publishing her noo book of bullshit
Bint has failed at OF
Bint has 40% of her income from specific sources docked
Bint is screwed
Bint is a class A Bint

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
I don’t blame them in some ways. Surely all it takes is a few MPs raising that they are getting grief from their constituents, because it does seem there is one rule for her and one for everyone else. 😟
Ohhhhh, there's an idea. Let's all pester our MPs 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've no idea what's going on 🤷 someone make it make sense please 🤯
I think I'll open a nice bottle of Kylie & see if that makes things clearer 😁
Whatever is going on though, 1 thing for sure is, she's done 👍
I think she's down the plughole now & hanging on by her fake nail tips.
When was the last time she was actually on a remotely reputable mainstream TV channel?
When was the last time any magazine ran an article about her?
Her exposure is getting smaller & smaller.
As a stand alone what has she actually got to offer?
Nobody gives a flying fudge about anything she has to say anymore.
There are zero positive comments that I can find on any comments section anywhere.
Anyone who is aware of her existence just wants to see her face proper consequences for her actions & justice for all those she owes money to.

I actually think she's just threatening to unalive herself to the courts every time & they can't risk that happening 🤔
In a nutshell - she’s a well thumbed, homeless, boy bothering, arrogant, badly dressed, drunken and drugged up dirty guttersnipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Here's my recap ...

Bint is off the telly
Bint has lost custody of her kids
Bint is signed up to a very obvious failed showmance with a fugly saddo
Bint has lost MM and is no longer a home owner
Bint can't get a surgeon to sort out the wonky tits or wrinkly face for free and can't afford to pay
Bint is a rubbish sales rep for cheap tit that poundland avoids on SM
Bint is recording 'records' but has no contract like a teenager
Bint is banned by ITV
Bint has no TV contracts or shows
Bint has paid to book venues for her 'live podcast tour' and will be lucky to break even
Bint appears to have run out of tit unknown podcasts appear on spouting the same old shite
Bint has 2 bankruptcies running concurrently
Bint has had a legal injunction or 3 stopping her publishing her noo book of bullshit
Bint has failed at OF
Bint has 40% of herincome from specific sources docked
Bint is screwed
Bint is a class A Bint
I ❤ your recap Tracey, it’s all a confusing mess, but that does sum up the mess she is in, despite swerving the BH yesterday, when you take a step back and look at the whole picture, she’s really f*cked isn’t she 👍🏾😁

giphy.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I am sure it all will go well in the end. As I foreigner I seem to have more trust in the British legal system than some of you do ❤
It is all happening right in front of us. Yes, she’s going down!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.