Katie Price #389 Skanks been rumbled her world has crumbled all we want now is to see her humbled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't it be GREAT if the potential landlord of that other house suddenly pulled the rug from under the smug bitch so she had NOWHERE to go when they boot her out of the Shitty Shack at last?

Reactions: 41
Oooooh Madam is rattled, she does not like the fact The Scum are sending drones to find out the truth about the eviction, she knows they are after her

You played with fire lying to them Skank, and now you pay the PRICE

The Skank ain’t happy, what a glorious #FridayFeeling….

Reactions: 58
I bet they'll have an entire squadron of drones hovering over the place on Eviction Day, even if she's not there to physically eject from the premises!

Reactions: 31
Damn you, pesky Karma. I shall now sulk for the rest of the week....

Reactions: 23
I agree @SmillieKylie she is not happy Filthy Skank. I have no Kylie wine but am currently enjoying a Malibu and pineapple to celebrate (along with the fact my out of office has just gone on for 10 days) Cheers

Reactions: 34
Daily Fail and its their drone she's whingeing about...!

She could always have rubbed KH's face out and then she'd have her world all together minus the ice cream truck....

Reactions: 32
More pictures on here
---

Top pile must be the rubbish pile

Last edited:
So this was why she was moaning about the drones flying over her house last week

Reactions: 29
So this was why she was moaning about the drones flying over her house last week
She's so wrapped up in her own image that she doesn't want the general public to know that she's just a manky, disgusting slattern with rather unsavoury habits....

Reactions: 36
She can photo shop the latest 'the ones ' face onto kierons

Reactions: 26
She is massively affected by this! You can lie to your followers as much as you want skank but the papers know & we all know you’re only sorting them out because you’ve been given the boot from Manky Mansion Have a great weekend clearing all your shit out you absolute cunt

Last edited:
Reactions: 47
What the fuck is she going to do with all this stuff it's mental!! Fucking criminal that it's all been thrown onto the yard probably for the tip, I imagine you could go through that lot and make some good coin. Remember on the mucky mansion programme she picked up a designer hand bag off the top of one of the bags in those containers and said she paid about 3 grand for ut back in the day, then just threw it back in the container like a piece of shit!

Reactions: 33
Maybe she could do The Farm and wank off a pig?

Reactions: 18
I’m not sure if this has already been discussed but do we think this could be her new digs? Or is it JJ’s? I can hear someone in the background saying it’s nice or something like that….

Reactions: 9
She's so wrapped up in her own image that she doesn't want the general public to know that she's just a manky, disgusting slattern with rather unsavoury habits....
I suspect it isn’t even anything to do with the actual state of the shit heap (though any normal person would be mortified) I think it’s more that the photos of her clearing stuff out blow apart the lies she just spouted on her Podcast… Skank, the MM has been repossessed & you are getting evicted dear
---
DC said it’s her friend Lou’s
Aww is it

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.