Katie Price #388 Have you heard? Kicked out of her gaff & dressed like a turd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s in debt to the tune of £4 million pounds. The bankruptcy is NOT going away. Her income from back grid, JYY, onlyfans and Rymi (I think) was ordered by the bankruptcy court to be a large percentage directly to the bankruptcy FOR 3 YEARS. This is action before any next court date. And this is only bankruptcy 1.

HMRC want over 750k from her.

Her mortgage company have likely gone through months of legal work with the last stage being repossession.

Then I’d imagine her tax dues for the last two years are going to sneak up and wallop her again.

She is going to be stuck in this for YEARS. It very very likely will end up in prison.

I don’t care if/how she skips a court date. She’s off her head as it is never going away and she’s got years of investigations, demands, payment plans and yes, prison.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Wouldn’t it be funny if she now gets caught moving into her own caravan that she’s failed to declare as an asset to the bankruptcy courts. Her brother may have been renting it out on her behalf
She’s already sorted out a LARGE rental. Not a caravan. Think trustees will find this very interesting. Been moving stuff out already. The BENT social worker & ’hangers on’s’ are packing up. Be interesting to know WHO is guaranteeing the money. I put money on Daniel/BlackSheep management. 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 120
I doubt being evicted is an acceptable reason not to show at court. There must be plenty of people homeless or with an awful illness or split up with a partner..... that still turn up at court. She's been given notice of an eviction, tough. She should be an adult for once and take responsibility for her actions.

I don't think the court is treating her differently. It's a civil court and the main point is to get the money back, not punish her. Not many people
take it as far as she does. It will still end badly for her, as eventually they will punish her.
It's DEFINITELY going to turn into a criminal case ... just a question of when

• Heart
Reactions: 46
If it is a remote hearing it would still be listed.
Honestly did we really expect anything else she will likely never face a public examination, because the clan will make sure she never does. They cannot afford to let her, if she starts speaking in open court with her mouth she will sink the whole lot of them, skank is just the tip of the iceberg, still waters run deep with this lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s already sorted out a LARGE rental. Not a caravan. Think trustees will find this very interesting. Been moving stuff out already. The BENT social worker & ’hangers on’s’ are packing up. Be interesting to know WHO is guaranteeing the money. I put money on Daniel/BlackSheep management. 😡
No surprise there

Reactions: 36
Course she has! No doubt done through dodgy dealings but the FI will be all over it! They will be looking at where the money is coming from to pay the rent , even if it isn’t being paid by her!
These people are really clever! And have access to everything! For e.g If her brother is paying it, it has to match with his tax return!! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I hope she don’t leave the animals behind. If she does I hope it’s reported!!
When we bought our first house, it was in a bit of a state. Elderly roofer owned it and the garden, including a tiny concrete pond he had made,were full of rubble and junk. Few weeks later I was clearing out said pond and underneath a load of rubbish in a small amount of water was a huge goldfish!! Somehow it had survived. We rehomed him to a friend who had a proper koi pool and after quarantine was released into the main pool. You could almost see the relief on the poor fishes face🤗🐠

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
When my gran died, my uncle who lived with her moved out, locking all the animals in there. They all starved to death. He didn’t tell anyone he had left. We were in Scotland at the time and this was in Northants. i only found out about this in the last few years and it happened 35 years ago. I have never hated anyone as much as I hate that wanker now. I KNEW those animals. I will never forgive him and it breaks my heart to think about them. He is very much like Skank, so I hope someone who knows her has the sense to check the house to see if there’s any abandoned pets there 😡
I think @WillowTree21 said that Skanky left animals behind when she moved before? She doesn’t care about anyone but herself.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
It was me Dolly, I said it 😅 . It's realistic really, considering. I have a relative who lives in one and it's very nice. KP should get a bargain bucket one!
A couple of friends moved into one at Christmas time and they love it!
This reminds me of a guy who I dated briefly some years ago. He got on my nerves by bursting into song at everything I said eg; ME 'Lovely day isn't it?' HIM 'It's a beautiful day - don't let it slip away 🎶🎵🎶'
Remind you of anyone? 🙄
Drove me crackers that we couldn't get through a normal conversation, so when I dumped him he was outraged and says 'Don't you know who I am? I'll have you know that I own a castle -fact!'
My reply; 'yeah, a feckin bouncy-castle maybe ...'
Guess I'll never know now 🤷‍♀️ 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I doubt it will be far from her current house… she will be wanting the kids back so won’t move far from their school.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Nope! I am not buying into any of these delaying tactics. She can't do it forever. This is nothing to do with losing the kids, the MM, this is to do with her losing her youth and her not being able to turn back time. In her mind, 'the Pricey always wins', ' I can out model all these youngsters'. No, she can't, and she knows it deep down. She is in denial. She is getting older, no longer page 3 or PYT material, no one wants to hire her unless it's because they know will get ticket sales from people wanting to gawp/laugh/perv at her. I am not saying that that is right, but she is bringing this on herself by pretending to be something she can no longer be. This is all about her refusing to accept that she is middle aged and heading towards menopause and all its discomforts. No amount of dressing and acting like a teenager is going to change anything, and sooner or later no one will be want to be with her because is both an embarrassment and a liability.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Perfect example, she just doesn't live in the real world!
she could have rented a 1 bed apartment and storage unti, but no she has to be an egotistical braggy twit and yet again take the piss living beyond her means. Stupid cow deserves everything coming to her!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Course she has! No doubt done through dodgy dealings but the FI will be all over it! They will be looking at where the money is coming from to pay the rent , even if it isn’t being paid by her!
These people are really clever! And have access to everything! For e.g If her brother is paying it, it has to match with his tax return!! 😜
Usually credit checks have to be done, so I have to assume the rental isn’t in her name. Probably got tips from Katona who rented but not in her name. KFP is still going to have to justify paying rent to someone. Can’t see Mr PP or Daniel forking out rent for her long term. Rents going to be at least £3 - 4K a month without bills. Plus how can she justify a large house when the only person who will occasionally stay, is Harvey? OR is the fact H has to move from Star, going to be used as excuse that he may have to move back in with her (that’s never going to happen)? A 2 bed max is all she needs. Don’t know how it stands with a bankrupt who still sticks to fingers up & moves to a huge place. Can trustee’s/OR’s insist that she’s living beyond her means? Surely she should be given basic expenses, not doing exactly as she like’s spending as usual, like a millionaire? Nothing will change, still arrogant & self entitled. No wonder she acts like she’s not got a care in the world. Life goes on as usual for her, while creditors are still getting no closure or payments. Absolutely disgusting🤮😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Oh thank you Willow, OMG some of us said she’d done this, knew she’d not move into a small place. She needs to be f*cking thrown in prison, she’s laughing at everyone. I don’t know what has happened today regarding the BH, but FFS someone do something about this woman, she’s making a mockery of the law. spend, spend, spend, it’s still going on 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬

Ooooh kinda fuming, even though I thought she’d do this, still on a positive note shows Edna is lying, she’s out, she has lost the MM, woo hoo, we all wanted that 🥳😁

I dunno why the Red Tops have gone with the caravan story, they are all reporting it, could it be the clan have leaked it as deflection from this real truth 🤔 Reckon that’s a very good possibility, says they were told by a source 🤦🏽‍♀️

We joke about the clan working hard to help her out, they really are a Machiavellian bunch of chancers, the whole lot of them need to be brought down with her, I hope this a step too far, f*ck this must have cost serious coin, gee it never ends does it 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
There are a couple of ‘large houses’ that have let agreed in Horsham - One has a stable! Around the 4K a month mark!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Oh thank you Willow, OMG some of us said she’d done this, knew she’d not move into a small place. She needs f*cking thrown in prison, she’s laughing at everyone. I don’t know what has happened today regarding the BH, but FFS someone do something about this woman, she’s making a mockery of the law. spend, spend, spend, its still going on 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬

Ooooh kinda fuming, even though I thought she’d do this, still on a positive note shows Edna is lying, she’s out, she has lost the MM, woo hoo, we all wanted that 🥳😁

I dunno why the Red Tops have gone with the caravan story, they are all reporting it, could it be the clan have leaked it as deflection from this real truth 🤔 Reckon thats a very good possibility.

We joke about the clan working hard to help her out, they really are a Machiavellian bunch of chancers, the whole lot of them need to be brought down with her, I hope this a step too far, f*ck this must have cost serious coin, gee it never ends does it 🤦🏽‍♀️
Hopefully the lurking journos on here can do some digging and leave the comments open, this will piss the public off big time

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
It may have been that property, although stables not as vast as MM & previous Dial Post house.
She already had Harvey when she moved to Maresfield. She was living there in Stumblewood when she went on to I'm a Celeb.
---

Helena, do we know is any BH listed for her tomorrow? Thought they came out the day before.. Thank you.
Yes that was the one I was thinking of. My mistake thinking it was before Harvey. I can rest now.😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.