Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jomo11

VIP Member
Nope! I am not buying into any of these delaying tactics. She can't do it forever. This is nothing to do with losing the kids, the MM, this is to do with her losing her youth and her not being able to turn back time. In her mind, 'the Pricey always wins', ' I can out model all these youngsters'. No, she can't, and she knows it deep down. She is in denial. She is getting older, no longer page 3 or PYT material, no one wants to hire her unless it's because they know will get ticket sales from people wanting to gawp/laugh/perv at her. I am not saying that that is right, but she is bringing this on herself by pretending to be something she can no longer be. This is all about her refusing to accept that she is middle aged and heading towards menopause and all its discomforts. No amount of dressing and acting like a teenager is going to change anything, and sooner or later no one will be want to be with her because is both an embarrassment and a liability.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I’ve had a couple of thoughts about this whole “ house renting” scenario . Surely , if she’s staying locally , word would quickly get around that she / Black Sheep Management / Beige Bison Businesses / Paul Price Productions or Amy’s Accommodations have signed or would attempt to sign a rental agreement on her behalf ?

Otherwise it would mean that The Clan have pulled the wool over the eyes of somebody wealthy ( and therefore presumably astute) enough to have a luxury property to rent out.

I cannot fathom that this could possibly be the case .
It’s a small area & surely word gets around .

I’m a landlord & have also dealt with property management companies . Surely all sorts of fraud is being committed here if somebody has rented the property on her behalf . I do not believe that anybody living in the vicinity does not know about her lack of cash & disgusting way of living .
If the landlord lives abroad & the property is managed - usually by a local firm- then ditto . They should know / take out appropriate checks.
If that were my property & I found out that this slattern had slithered in illegally , I would be straight round there myself & have no qualms whatsoever in physically removing it by my own hands.

My other thought is that her Braindeads will assume that she’s bought this property & she will not be correcting them otherwise . Her Chav Army will see that their heroine as yet again come up trumps , is not really in a Bankrupcy ,is being lied about by the tabloids and bullied by trowels .
She has simply downsized because the MM is too large for her & has so many bad memories within it. Yet again she has triumphed over adversity.

If they knew what adversity meant, that is.
I totally agree with everything you’ve said, but how can she rent a property in her name? Credit checks would surely be done? So there doesn’t seem to be any legal way around her renting, without it being in someone else’s name, I assume🧐. Unless of course it’s someone she knows, then they would have to be idiots. No one, knowing about her dirty, sluttish ways, would want their home wrecked. It’s a mystery, for sure. Certainly she’s got no chance in buying anywhere or getting a mortgage. I still can’t see how she can justify paying vasts amount of rent, for somewhere way out of her league, for her & staff😡. No kids living with her now. Harvey visiting rarely. Honestly, the trustee’s need to get a grip & start limiting her spending. She’s really taking the piss. 2 x bankrupt, financial losses & certainly frauds & hiding assets, yet continuing to live like she’s won the lottery. Fuming, isn’t strong enough. Everyone’s had more than enough of her self entitled arrogance. I hope the family are involved in enabling her & are taken down with her😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

YellowTail

VIP Member
Here's what it looked like before she got her grubby paws on it.....

View attachment 2931193
Unpopular opinion, it has always been an ugly arsed house. The front looks like it should be the back. The guttering and downpipes are a mess. It is off a busy road. The layout inside is odd. Crappy open plan kitchen and living room which are both too small for the size of the footprint.

KFP’s house with Pete with the turrets was far nicer. Why on earth did she buy this one?

• Heart
Reactions: 54

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I’m not bothering with it anymore, done now, it will just keep getting kicked down the road, this date won’t happen either, just a waste of time talking about it, it’s ridiculous 🤦🏽‍♀️

The Sun can reveal the case has now be put back to July 30th

Last edited:
  • Angry

DC16

VIP Member
Is the house her mum moved to new or is it a property she has owned a long time? I have just been reading that the whole clan have always spent a lot of time in the IOW so just wondered if this is perhaps where some of the money may be hiding?
Is it gurnard that they live?
It’s new. I’ve managed to find it this afternoon from the pictures they posted last night and cross checking with sold houses in Gurnard end of 2023, one has a balcony and it’s the only picture of the house.

DC16

VIP Member

Sorry if already posted, but is she having a laugh?!

But Katie has applied to the court for a hearing where she will plead her case for being allowed to stay - citing it is her family home and where she runs her OnlyFans photo and video selling business.

A source revealed: "This really is Katie's last chance. She'll also have to prove that she can retrieve the financial situation by showing she can start settling her debts because it won't be enough to just say it is her house and place of business. She's going to have to stump up some readies and quickly."

A spokesman for Katie Price initially declined to comment when asked about her plea for an emergency court hearing.

They later added: "As you say it's a legal matter...a private matter so therefore I won't be confirming anything."

So she can turn up to this court hearing can she 🤷‍♀️ thought she was signed off from all court appearances.

• Angry
  • Wow

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I imagine they would be really upset because their mum lost their younger siblings due to drugs and her lack of care and alleged neglect.
It could be worse than we all know if other abuse has gone on. It has to be serious for courts to take kids away.
They might have been informed of exactly what's gone on as they're relatives?
If a tiny fraction of FFJ statements are even half true the situation is horrific 😕
We've seen countless times where her grasp of morals & decency are......waaaay down in the gutter. Flashing her fandango at every opportunity, naked tits draped all over H whilst kissing him 🤢
Who the fuck does that & thinks it's acceptable?
How has she not been done for abuse/exploitation of a vulnerable child/adult??
Who the hell walks around naked in front of their stepdad?? 🤢
The way she treats pets/animals 🤬
Leandro was soooooo accurate..... she's not wired up right.
She destroys everyone & everything she touches. She is pure poison. Rotten from the inside out.

• Sick
  • Sad

DixieDoo

Hi Krusties, I don't post very often, but always read and keep up. I remember a while back, it was discussed on here about the possibility she had rented somewhere else (think maybe when the MM was put up for rent). Something was mentioned about a place with '5 stables and 10 acres of land'. At the time, I googled and found a matching one very close to the MM. I took a screenshot and kept it for ages, in case anything materialised. I only deleted it recently - but have just managed to find the listing still online. Probably best not to post the link, but check out 'Churchill Country & Equestrian' (West Sussex), under 'To Let' (Let STC). It's the one in Spear Hill, Ashington, £2,950 pcm. It's basically across a few fields from the MM, on the same side of the road. On the aerial photo, there is plenty of room for vehicles etc. Could be a contender??

• Wow
  • Heart

BadJanet

VIP Member
So I'm reading it as, she left or is about to before 29th so can claim not actually evicted🙄
JJ said 'you're not moving in with me that wasn't in the contract' so she's threatened to turn up in a caravan on his drive. 😁
So he is now pretending to look for a "Love" nest with her that she alone will live in, courtesy of Danny boy management.
In the meantime she will stay with anyone daft enough to have her as SFP, AFP and Danny boy won't. Maybe Lynn Rickwood the corrupt social worker will?😅
Either way,
She's lost the kids
Lost the house
Lost her looks
Bankruptcy not going away
Oh what a crying shame😄😁😆😅😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Awww dear Willow,do more digging for us please.🥰where abouts is it?she’s a vile cunt.😡
Not sure where the new house is. Sorry.o_O❤ Pretty sure IF the Redtop's did some digging, they'd easily be able to find out. Just need to follow the van's that will be going back & forth regularly with her belongings😅 It's not going to be easy to quickly remove all the :poop: she's got. Also those huge containers full of stuff. Plus people will have to drive all the vehicles away, that are on drive of MM. I assume at some point a removal van will be grifted. Mr PP will know someone, who moved them to IOW. Bet his van is going to be back & forth on IOW ferry, loaded with stuff to hide & store for madam too.
Bet MM is a 'hive of activity' for next couple of weeks. Mr PP/Danny/Arry & anyone available, all hands on deck, clearing & packing.
I bet things like cookers, any new kitchen units, sinks, gadgets etc, will all be ripped out & stored away for madam too. The MM will be even more wrecked & left totally vandalised. Pretty sure, someone will get pictures(y).

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Oh thank you Willow, OMG some of us said she’d done this, knew she’d not move into a small place. She needs f*cking thrown in prison, she’s laughing at everyone. I don’t know what has happened today regarding the BH, but FFS someone do something about this woman, she’s making a mockery of the law. spend, spend, spend, it’s still going on 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬

Ooooh kinda fuming, even though I thought she’d do this, still on a positive note shows Edna is lying, she’s out, she has lost the MM, woo hoo, we all wanted that 🥳😁

I dunno why the Red Tops have gone with the caravan story, they are all reporting it, could it be the clan have leaked it as deflection from this real truth 🤔 Reckon that’s a very good possibility, says they were told by a source 🤦🏽‍♀️

We joke about the clan working hard to help her out, they really are a Machiavellian bunch of chancers, the whole lot of them need to be brought down with her, I hope this a step too far, f*ck this must have cost serious coin, gee it never ends does it 🤦🏽‍♀️
Will BENT social worker be going with her, yes, I suspect so. HOW will she be able to justify paying ‘staff’ as a bankrupt, when there’s just her? No kids now. Be a disgrace if she’s allowed to do this.

• Angry

Jomo11

VIP Member
Imagine loosing your kids, your house and popping to a recording studio for a sing song. Absolute cretin she is.
It's almost as if she is celebrating her freedom from them! I truly believe now she never wanted them full time. She only looked upset the other day because her eviction had become public!

• Angry
  • Sad

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
HMRC are not going to let it go - be assured with that fact;
She might be able to flim-flam everyone else with her LIES but they're an entirely different pack of rabid wolves who are certainly not going to let her get away with anything :)

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Winepig

VIP Member
I’ve had a couple of thoughts about this whole “ house renting” scenario . Surely , if she’s staying locally , word would quickly get around that she / Black Sheep Management / Beige Bison Businesses / Paul Price Productions or Amy’s Accommodations have signed or would attempt to sign a rental agreement on her behalf ?

Otherwise it would mean that The Clan have pulled the wool over the eyes of somebody wealthy ( and therefore presumably astute) enough to have a luxury property to rent out.

I cannot fathom that this could possibly be the case .
It’s a small area & surely word gets around .

I’m a landlord & have also dealt with property management companies . Surely all sorts of fraud is being committed here if somebody has rented the property on her behalf . I do not believe that anybody living in the vicinity does not know about her lack of cash & disgusting way of living .
If the landlord lives abroad & the property is managed - usually by a local firm- then ditto . They should know / take out appropriate checks.
If that were my property & I found out that this slattern had slithered in illegally , I would be straight round there myself & have no qualms whatsoever in physically removing it by my own hands.

My other thought is that her Braindeads will assume that she’s bought this property & she will not be correcting them otherwise . Her Chav Army will see that their heroine as yet again come up trumps , is not really in a Bankrupcy ,is being lied about by the tabloids and bullied by trowels .
She has simply downsized because the MM is too large for her & has so many bad memories within it. Yet again she has triumphed over adversity.

If they knew what adversity meant, that is.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

In_Deep

I don’t know why people say that about her, she looks like Pete!
It's awful isn't it Littlemiss...
I don't know if it's because I'm a bloke, but the "Princess is the double of her mother incubator" articles always make me feel a little nauseous... 😒

This sixteen year old child is constantly spotlighted in the media to be compared to a woman who's only contribution to society and culture comes down to being (ugh, can't believe I'm typing this) a "sex symbol", be it via the gutter press, the whole "Lad's Mags" phenomenon, and her own shameless self promotion.

A lot of the articles generate comments like "Won't be long before she's getting her boobs out" and "She's gonna have an OF account like her mam!" Which I feel are unnecessary and unfair.

I dunno, maybe I'm just being oversensitive, but what chance does this kid have if her only notable worth is being compared to her absolute car crash of a mother 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 51

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Morning Krusty Flumps 😘

Please do not despair, as DC16 said it hasn’t gone away it’s only a couple of months ,she can beg with the judge as much as she likes to keep the MM but that eviction is due to take place on the 29th May.

Keep the faith karma can work in many ways and if we all think about logically she really has nothing she has lost so much if it were me I would want it out of the way and over and done with.

Also no month long holidays
Weekend on the I.O.W
A few days in Cyprus
How the mighty have fallen.

Happy Wednesday 😘❤x

• Heart
  • Haha

coolcat2022

VIP Member
I echo @SmillieKylie and @Hampshire Hog thoughts -

she’s not got the kids
She’s getting kicked out of MM
looks like her latest book has been shelved

All good enough for me. Anyone doing business with KFP is a fool. I won’t click on any stories about her unless she’s being exposed for criminality.

Krusties - go out and enjoy your life. At least you are not her.

• Heart