Katie Price #388 Have you heard? Kicked out of her gaff & dressed like a turd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's what it looked like before she got her grubby paws on it.....

View attachment 2931193
Unpopular opinion, it has always been an ugly arsed house. The front looks like it should be the back. The guttering and downpipes are a mess. It is off a busy road. The layout inside is odd. Crappy open plan kitchen and living room which are both too small for the size of the footprint.

KFP’s house with Pete with the turrets was far nicer. Why on earth did she buy this one?

Reactions: 54
OK, so if, IF, it is true what that comment in the paper alleged about her owning a number of properties under Daniel’s name, is that something that forensic accountants would be able to trace?

Reactions: 39
100% agree that's an idea the clan have floated... but ... I dont think Kryten will agree ... he didn't agree to a long holiday in TingTong Land because he doesn't want to be around her for more than a few days
Kryten doesn't have to agree Tracey,,, he just has to go along with it like he has been so far, he gets the publicity and his 15 mins that he craves pretending to be all engaged and loved up moving in with skank for 2-3 days a week staging photos and stories for coin while he still has his own gaff and can escape for the rest of the week. As long as he plays the game skank will be happy and free to chase a new egg or meet up with randoms like i suspect she's already doing.

Reactions: 33
Yes. The house had flower beds then.... and a lawn....!

Reactions: 37
Comb over Dolan is her friend and therefore a flying monkey ... unfortunately for her no one is interested in anything comb over has to say about anything ... he is a total non entity

Reactions: 35
Orange Juice!
Tune!!!!

Reactions: 16
OK, so if, IF, it is true what that comment in the paper alleged about her owning a number of properties under Daniel’s name, is that something that forensic accountants would be able to trace?
I doubt it's true, but yes there would be a paper trail for the funding, has to be transparent & all identified for large purchases due to anti money laundering legislation.

Reactions: 27
Hope JJ gets a pre-nup wouldn't want skank to get half of everything he owns when he finally escapes
Half a T shirt & a candle won’t get her far
---
She's out n about in Cowes someone local just posted a selfie with her!
Apt: The Cow in Cowes!
---
They would have already found all that out. They’re not daft , it’s bull

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I'm sorry but i can't let this carry on, it may get me some angry faces in reply but i'm doing it for your own good,, stop kicking the cunt while she's down,,, please please please think of the consequences of your actions I wouldn't want any of you lovely people breaking a toe or foot so please put a pair of steel toecap boots on before you carry on kicking the cunt.

Reactions: 78
100% agree that's an idea the clan have floated... but ... I dont think Kryten will agree ... he didn't agree to a long holiday in TingTong Land because he doesn't want to be around her for more than a few days
Also if she has no money, chances are he would have to foot the bill for everything and he apparently has little money as well! What a match made in heaven

Reactions: 25
There are loads of pictures it’s a really beautiful house and has one of the largest private outdoor pools in Sussex/Surrey. I like a poke around there. Bet she dumps a lot of horse stuff.

Reactions: 19
I agree Stan, she can’t be all bad, look wots on her insta! And i don't believe the beige one posted it for her

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.