Katie Price 387 C U Next Tuesday or did you scrounge some proof?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, do you want me to open a go fund me for her? See if we can’t fund a couple of pairs of knickers and a tent for her!
Just some knickers,, i've got a tent skank can have for nothing can't see the bleep homeless. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is it remotely possible she is “clean” because she is potless and no dealer will advance the goods without cash up front?? 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 31
She is so bad at this, calling outfits a bit Molly, that Brighton term I've never heard of again, means a bit old fashioned I believe 😀 She doesn't sell the outfits, just says I like this or this is not for me, why do they employ her, she's dreadful at selling 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Or a motorhome 🤣
Hope not credit checks hefty deposit monthin advance that of course if she doesnt try to get somebody to rent a house in her name and let her move init would be trashed in no time and if she did try and rent no doubt they would want a guarantor so hopefully shes got no bloody chance
---
She is so bad at this, calling outfits a bit Molly, that Brighton term I've never heard of again, means a bit old fashioned I believe 😀 She doesn't sell the outfits, just says I like this or this is not for me, why do they employ her, she's dreadful at selling 🤦🏽‍♀️
Shes total crap at everything and her name is tit as well so they have just chucked their money down the drain

Reactions: 27
I think you're correct, the timing was always suspicious, why that old video then? Why the scorned woman years later?She has literally thrown everything out there in a desperate bid to deflect or control the narrative.
The video, the celebrity "rape", engagements, baby, MH, Harvey everything.
Desperate woman, dangerous even. Would not want to be around her tonight😬
Everyone in West Sussex had better stay off the roads (and pavements) - skank on the loose and angry!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Well, SB is celebrating tonight, and wow so is Fingers, he's well happy, Fingers is loving the news I reckon 😀

View attachment 2927432
I know it’s not a blokes drink, but if only he would buy a glass of Kylie wine & raise a glass to prove he’s reading here🙀🙈🤣. Bet there’s a few of her exes doing jazz hands when they heard the fabulous news. The arrogant , lying POS is only flogging this crap to get done quick cash. Bet they’re paying cash in hand, but OR/trustees will ask where the payment is, as well as book up front fee. Bet Mr PP will have his work cut out, loading the truck with ‘stuff’ to hide in IOW property. And Daniel too. There going to be back & forth on the IOW ferry over next couple of weeks🙀🤣. Plus loading up motor home too😂 Maybe she’ll have to live in it. Wonder who has enough land for her to park it up? And NO Rita, she’s not staying on my drive😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
So she’s trying those trousers on with no pants and someone else will be trying them on later 🤢🤮🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 43
Wouldn’t mind a sort through those containers and tack room myself. (Terriers in for the rats first 😂) She’ll just dump the lot. She had all those bling riding boots, every colour, they’re about £500 a pair plus all the tack, rugs, yard tools, jumps….. cor I could have a right result.
But this is skanky; She'll have shat in the boots to stop anyone using them - we know what she's like after all

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Wonder if she’s trying to come across as really struggling with her mental elf - need to try and work to pay back my debts your ‘onor but you can see, I could barely do it.
I wonder if the council will have a duty to house her because of Harvey even though hes at full time college paid for by the council is this why she was in a panic about getting him into a new one

Reactions: 11
I reckon she powdered her nose off camera. She’s come over all screechy and wobbly. She’s in a little black number for her big finale.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Im sure an epic meltdown is coming the clan must be shitting themselves now 😂😂
Probably why Edna has scarpered to AFPs on IOW ... AFp wouldn't give kipper the address after the fall out ... no room at the inn

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.